I do

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After the first 2 episodes of WGM aired, people became curious of the BGM - the song "I do" which was used in every romantic moments we have in the show.

 

So as a thank you for the fans who welcomed and supported our relationship, we filmed an intimate and simple MV of us recording the song in Jae's studio and some random showing or our personal pictures together. And then it was released the same time the single was released on-line.

 

We were touched that it ranked high on music charts, even competing for the number 1 spot in the first few weeks of release.

 


We were also invited to perform in some music programs a week after its official digital release.

 


It became the highest selling digital single for two weeks and after another week, we got a go signal from our presidents to perform in one music show to show our appreciation to the fans who supported it. 

 

 

----------------

 

 

Inkigayo waiting room:

 

 

"Congratulations noona on your relationship!" Kwanghee said. 

 

 

He texted me if he can come see me so I said yes and now i know why he wanted to see me in person. He looked at Jae's direction who is eyeing us from the mirror as he's getting his make-up done.

 

 

 "Sunbae, I'm KwangHee a member of Z:EA, a groupmate of Siwan, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, I've heard a lot of good things from Siwan about you and Congratulations on your relationship with Noona. I wish both of you many more years together!" I giggled and Jae smiled before closing his eyes to let the make-up artist do her job. 

 

I pulled Kwanghee over the sofa and he started talking non-stop. About 15 minutes later:

 

 

"Hey , won't your co-hosts look for you? Its an hour to go before the start of the show." we finished our practice stage about an hour before.

 

"Yes Noona... i'll see you later then. Goodluck on the performance and congratulations on being one of the top 3 songs of the week. Sunbae I'll go now." he face Jaejoong then bowed and with a wave at me he left.

 


We were surprised when someone knocked again. 

 


"Goodafternoon!" 6 guys started to enter bowing to everyone. The leader N went near Jaejoong who have just finished his make up. 

 


"Sunbae... we're a 2 yr old group called VIXX, we are currently promoting our mini album , please watch over us." he bowed as he offered their CD and s followed.

 

 I think this is to be expected since I think only a few new idols were able to meet or even be  on the same vicinity as JYJ since they were banned or not allowed to perform music on shows. 

 


Jae accepted and bowed back.

 


"Saw some of your performance and I like the different concepts you do, especially the dark themed ones. And you guys also makes dancing in suits look easy which is not the case. " He shook hands with the boys and then they slowly began to face me so I stood up quickly.

 

They bowed and I bowed.

 

"Sunbae..." They all said and I shook my head and awkwardly laugh.

 

"Call me Noona, Sunbae is right but I prefer Noona, Dara noona." I placed my hands together but then I heard someone coughed fakely.

 


I looked at his direction and he looked away then started walking before whispering behind the guys - which I can clearly hear.

 


"Call her Sunbae, don't mind it if she's awkward... it's okay." Unbelievable... I bit my lip suppressing the grin forming , the VIXX boys just nodded suppressing their smiles too. 

 

I knew its to prevent me from being comfortable with any of these guys, its better to keep me awkward.

 


"Jae I can hear you..." I told him and he shrugged before sitting on a sofa near me.

 


"Jae sunbae is right..." Ravi answered then they bowed again," Congratulations on the nomination, we love your new song so... we'll go then." they started walking towards the door.

 


Once they were gone I just looked at Jae then sat back on the sofa beside him- he immediately moved closer then placed an arm behind me.

 

"Smile jagiya... lets post some pics on our SNS." I looked up to see his other hand holding his phone placed well in front to take a picture.

 


We did a lot and after we started looking at all the picture trying to figure out what to post both on IG and twitter. Our faces close together as we were laughing on some wacky and cute poses we did, then finally choosing what to put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter