His Return (EPILOGUE)

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A promise is a promise!

 

 

----------------------------

2 weeks before D-day

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"Did YG president honestly accepted work for us on those days? Did he get senile or something?" Bom said as she stand before me, hands on her hips her hair back to flaming red like in her "can't nobody'' days. I think I can literally see smoke blowing out of her nose and ears.

 

 

I remained sitting on my bed, elbows on my knees, with my face on my hands as I look down - I was touched that Bom is getting really mad on my behalf because right know I felt a little out of it.

 

 

I feel disappointment about what Sajangnim did. He knew how important that day is.

 

 

But I also did understand a part of his decision, its a once in a lifetime opportunity. Bom's reacting mainly because she's thinking about me - on how I waited for his return, but in reality she should be jumping for joy right now. We finally achieved what we really thought was impossible for us.

 

 

2ne1 is nominated for a Grammy Award - for "Best Dance Recording". The year Jaejoong enlisted is the year 2ne1 finally pushed through with the anticipated US Album Debut. I was twice as busy since they also finally decided to accept a cable drama for me and a movie that was released at the end of that year.

 

 

"Bommie..." I said as I look up at her at offered a hand. " Come here..." I patted the bed beside me and pulled her down as soon as she touched my hand. "I love him..." I said.

 

 

"I know, that's why..." I cut her off.

 

 

"...But I love you girls too." she looked like about to interrupt but I shook my head. " If it was just a nomination, you know there will be no problem, you 3 can go without me, but we're asked to perform. I think..." I took a deep breathe and looked down at our joined hands. " I think he'll understand." I looked up at her face which now softened and I smiled sadly at her. " You can't honestly say you really really hate YG right?"

 

 

 

She suddenly pulled me into a hug.

 

 

 

"I just feel so sad because I know you've been waiting for that day to come earlier, and I feel a litlle guilty for ..." she gave a big sigh. "... for not totally hating YG for this." I chuckled and she let go and looked at me. "Will it really be okay?"

 

 

 

"I'll tell him when I call him and hope he won't give me a hard time." I said with a pout.

 

 

"He misses you too much to give you a hard time for something you didn't really ask for." Bom stood up. " All he have to do is look towards the future.  You'll be Mrs. Kim Jaejoong soon enough and he'll have you all to himself by then, the possesive, jealous freak that he is." She started walking towards the door. " I'll leave you to think how to break it to him gently. Goodluck..." before finally closing the door she said something that made me laugh a little and shake my head.

 

 

"I Hate YG!" she said with a grin.

 

"Ok I hate him too." I answered but we both know we don't really.

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

Jae's POV

 

Dara's news gave me mixed feelings but if I'm going to be completely honest, I would prefer if she'll be there front and center as soon as I'm out of the gates of the military facility.

 

 

But I'm not petty and I knew she loves me.

 

 

Yg is right.

This is big, not only as a personal success for the girls, but the Korean music industry as well. A Kpop group being recognized in the Grammy's - even with a win or not, this is huge. And the live performance they're invited to do will make them more known to US household who'll be tuning in.

 

 

I have to be a bigger man.

 

 

Making her do this with the girls is like a "Thank you" gift I can give them. If it wasn't for Yg and for 2ne1, I don't think I'll be able to meet Dara the way I did, fell for her the way I did, and be this happy and content the way I am since I met her.

 

 

 

"Kim Jaejoong!" I turned and saluted my squad leader. " You're presence is requested at Head Commander's office at 1300 hours."

 

"Understood Sir." I answered and as he moved out I wondered what it was about.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

2 days before the Grammy's

 

 

We have to be there for rehearsals, checking our stage, finalizing our stage and red carpet fashion concepts. We took an early flight.

 

Last night I met with Yoochun and gave him a letter and a memory card to be given to Jae when he's discharged. Written on the letter is mostly my apologies and my guilt for not being there when he comes back. There's a P.S. that he have open the memory card on his own. On the memory card is a video of how much I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter