Chapter 6

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start this chapter I just want to say thank you for the many new subscribers today... I'm also shocked but very glad. A lot (for me) also left comments telling me to update soon. So to show my gratitude and to give other theians like me something else to think about...I hope we get some hints soon (applers enjoyed last night a lot keke)... This is for my fellow theians ^^

 

 

D-day:

 

Dara can't help but feel anxious and a little sad. In a few hours she'll be performing her "kiss" stage again but instead of what she imagined - Jae and her finally out in the open ; who she'll be kissing is also a complete mystery to her.

 

She let Sajangnim decide on her partner. She lost all sense of excitement for that stage, she's just going to try her best to pull it off. She'll act like she's looking for someone among the idols and her back-up dancers will do the rest - they'll pick whoever sajangnim have chosen.

 

 

She sighed.

 

 

Looking at her reflection in the mirror as the make-up artist finished her magic on Dara's face then left.

 

"Toki..." She heard someone called.

 

"Huh?" She muttered as she looked around. Bom who was sitting in another chair behind her is the one signaling to her.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"How are you feeling?" Bom asked looking worried.

 

"I'm okay..." She answered. She saw how Bom pouted. "Okay, a little disappointed but what else can I do? It seems its not the right time yet.I don't know if there'll be a right time." She said the last sentence softly that no one heard.

 

"The time will come..." Bom said with a smile. She answered with a smile too.

 

"I'm glad SM accepted. What did Siwon say?" She asked. "He's a little thrilled, a little anxious too. He said he want to protect what we have and he's not that confident that his fans would readily accept him dating. I don't blame him though, I understand completely. I'm not in a hurry to come out in the open." She stood up and walked to Dara's side. "I really hope everything works out the way you wanted."And gaveher a hug. Dara touched Bom's hand and gave it squeeze.

 

"Thanks Bommie-yah, you're really my rock in times like this." She smiled at Bom's reflection in the mirror.

 

"Always..." She answered.

 

"Anyhow, just enjoy the performance later. You never know when will be the next time you'll have an opportunity to kiss another young tough idol right?" Bom winked at her and she chuckled." And this time, he don't have the right to be mad or even annoyed because it's his fault."

 

"You're right...". She exhaled. "Dara and Bom fighting!". She raised a fist and Bom copied her action.

 

"Fighting!" Bom answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter