Chapter 21

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I texted Jae that our performance and the show is done.  I'm currently changing out of my stage clothes when my phone rang.

 

 

It's Jae.

 

 

"Hey..." I answered.

 

"Angel..." He answered. He's only been gone for two days - that fan meet in Singapore- and I just can't help but miss him.

 

 

"How was the fanmeeting?" I asked as i leaned on the wall.

 

"Tiring but i had fun. The fans are amazing." He answered. I noticed the sound of other cars on the background of his call.

 

 

"Are you out?" I curiously asked because normally after those schedules out of the contry - celebrities tend to just go back to their hotels; not unless they'll be staying longer and can be able to tour around.

 

 

"Yep..." He answered and I have a feeling he's smilling.

 

 

"Have fun then, but don't drink too much." I answered. "By the way when is your flight back?" I asked.

 

 

"Secret..." Then he chuckled. " I'll just magically appear when you least expect it." 

 

 

"We're going out later for dinner. Some friends asked us out to dinner as a form of celebration." I gripped my phone a little tighter because I know the next question.

 

 

"Do i know who those friends are? Bigbang?" He asked. I bit my lip and wondered if I should tell him - I know he doesn't like some specific members of 2PM.

 

 

"Uhm..." I closed my eyes. " ... 2PM?" I answered but it sounded like a question.

 

 

"What? No... Go home. Say you're not feeling well. I don't like those guys around you." He started ranting. 

 

 

"Jagiya... Don't be like this. We have talked about this right! Your jealous streak have to go down a notch. It just a normal dinner and the girls are also with me." I answered then started walking around the changing room - like a lion in a cage. 

 

 

" Angel...it's not that i don't trust you, or that i'm jealous... Okay maybe i am... Somewhat, but .... Its just there's something about you that draws guys in. You're sometime oblivious to how guys react around you. And i don't like others to take advantage of that. You're pure and still somewhat... Innocent" i don't know why i knew, but he's  grinning when he said almost innocent."

 

 

"Yah! I'm still innocent." I answered defensively then he laughed.

 

 

"Okay Angel, whatever you say..." He answered but i knew he's just saying it.

 

 

"Yah!" I said again.

 

 

"...but that's not the point. It's just that because they believe you're single, I just know they'll make a move on you. Especially that Khun guy.. I know that other one is more known to be your fanboy , but that  Thai guy .... I don't like the vibe  i get from him." He explained.

 

 

"Even in what you do say is true, although I doubt it..." I sense his gonna cut me off but i raised my voice a little"... It won't matter because i already have you. Heart locked and only you have the key." 

 

 

 

I heard him exhale. I waited  for him to say something.

 

 

 

"Where are you eating. I'll feel much better if I know where that place is." He answered sounding defeated.

 

 

"I'll text you whwere. Cheer up love. I can't wait to see you." I said  started doing kissing sounds on my phone.

 

 

 

"me too." He answered." I'll just call you later."

 

 

"Okay...." He hanged up without hearing me say Bye.  I smiled a little - he's sulking, I'll just make it up to him when he gets back.

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

Jae's POV

 

 

 

"No way in hell! Over my dead gorgeous body. "I thought. I browsed through my contact list and found what i needed.

 

 

I tap the name and dialed, after 2 rings she answered.

 

 

"Favorite dongsaeng! Oppa needs your help again. Name anything you want and I'll give it to you! I said as soon as she said "Oppa!"

 

 

"Oppa, you know i'm the president of your jaedara ship! How can you just bribe me like that and put a price on my way of supporting you two?" She answered sounding hurt but i know she's just acting.

 

 

"Okay, okay I take it back. I just need you help again tonight." I said again.

 

 

"I know... So don't worry and leave it to me. But who do you think  is more dangerous? Wooyoung oppa or Nichkhun oppa..." She asked."...hmmm, i guess i'll just observe and block the aggressive one. I'll just bribe Bommie unnie with corn to help with the other one." I heard her snicker.

 

 

i chuckled thinking " What have i done to the innocent maknae?" 

 

 

 

"Thank you. Minji-ah ....Don't tell her but I'm back already. I just have a meeting with a producer right know  and i was hoping to surprise her later at your dorm. I'm still unsure of what time I'll be done but as soon as i'm finish  I might surprise her at the restaurant."

 

 

" Roger oppa! Hmmm, anyway oppa, i know you like new electronic stuff, have you seen that brand new entertainment system that LG came out with....you can do music, composing stuff and record music... It was amazing! Do you have that one.?" She asked. I suddenly remember i have shown that to Dara last time, Minji must have heard about it from her.

 

 

"Yes, how does 2 months sound?" I asked with a grin. Dara did metion Minji is practicing doing compositions and tracks.

 

 

"Perfect... I just need to save this 2 months so I can buy one on my own. Thank you! Got to go, unnie is coming!" She said giddily.

 

 

"I'll send it to your place soon. Bye" then the line went dead.

 

 

 

i really hope this meeting will be fast - less oportunity for those annoying fanboys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I park my Range Rover at the free spot then look back at the girls. 

 

 

"Why do you look tense?" Bom asked beside me.

 

 

"I don't know....just a foreboding feeling, " i smiled. "... It's nothing. Let's go." We all went out of the car. Minji jumped beside me and linked her arms to mine.

 

 

"Unnie, baby minkki will sit beside you okay?" She said doing aegyo. I grinned.

 

 

"What's with the aegyo? Of course you can" I patted her hand.

 

 

"Well it's always Bommie unnie or CL unnie that gets to sit beside you, so. I have to  do this." I chuckled.

 

 

"okay Minkki."  We entered the restaurant and saw Jun K.  He Waved and CL waved back.

 

 

 

"hmmmm the smell of beef...." Bommie moaned  and we laughed.

 

 

 

We're all in a diet in preparation for the comeback so  we all  feel her pain.

 

 

"I feel you Bommie-unnie but we're still promoting, so still have control" CL said as she patted the corn-lover.

 

 

We reached Jun K. He bowed as he greeted us.

 

 

"The guys are in the private room , 2nd door to the right." He said.

 

 

"How about you?" CL asked.

 

 

"I'm waiting for our manager for something, I'll follow as soon as he comes." He answered.

 

 

"Okay then." Bommie said and wAlk first.  Minji continued to just grabbed my arm and I just let her - she must be in her cute maknae mood.

 

 

Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter