Chapter 25 - staying out of her way - and failing somewhat!

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I know a lot would be awake waiting for the clock to strike 12 later, so to have something to do! My gift!!!

 

give me lots of gift-comments too! Mwah!!

 

------------------

 

Dara's POV

 

"Hyunnie! How can you do this to me?" I whined at him as soon as he entered the room and closed the door.

 

 

"Noona, can you give us a moment..." He asked my make-up artist.

 

 

 

"Sure... I need to drink coffee. I'll be back!" She answered and walked out. As soon as she's out,

 

 

"Where is he?" I asked and he sat on a chair beside me.

 

 

"My waiting room... He asked me to calm you down and not to be so mad at him..." He grinned.

 

 

 

"What else could I do?! He's already here! Oh my god! What if this gets out... What about our agreement to keep our relationship a secret! What is he thinking!" I rambled when i stood up and started pacing.

 

 

"Noona, don't worry. I'm here, just relax and focus. I'll take care of hyung for you! No news would be about the two of you, i promise!" He raised a hand in a "i promise" gesture. A small smile finally broke on my face with his childish gesture which I appreciated.

 

 

"You promise?" I asked again then sat near him.

 

 

"Yes Noona...if i fail I'll..." He paused to think then "... I'll give you a months supply of ramen!" 

 

 

 

I grinned and offered a hand.

 

 

 

"Deal... You can tell him I'll forgive him as long as he won't cause trouble." He chuckled. " I really wonder why we didn't get close before."

 

 

 

 

"Secret... Keke" he said as he placed his index finger in front of his mouth. "Get ready... You'll be seeing me in an hour and you'll be kissing these lips around the same time too!" He said as he puckered his lips.

 

 

 

I playfully slap his arm.

 

 

 

"Sure sure! Just take care of him as you promised." I said chuckling as I pulled him to stand and slowly pushed him out my door - he's making himself heavy by leaning on my hands with his weight, so I 'll have a hard time pushing him. " Yah hurry and get out, people might get the wrong impression of us staying here by ourselves. Go!" I said laughing. 

 

 

 

He stood up and saluted.

 

 

 

"Yes Noona!"  Then he winked before going out.

 

 

 

Well he did say he'll take care of him. I guess I have no choice but to trust him.

 

 

 

 

 

I sat back down and waited for the make-up artist.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

Jae's POV

 

 

The filming started. I stayed out of her sight mostly behind the crew and staff, i also tried to keep myself from watching her too much- or else somebody would realize i've  been monitoring her and only just her.

 

 

 

I don't even have an idea where Hyunjoong is.

 

 

 

 

Then I felt an arm draped on my shoulder and speak of the devil and he appears.

 

 

"Hyung!..." He whined. "... Don't be obvious, Noona will skin you alive if this causes any gossip/rumors. Let's go!" He started dragging me back and I let him - I don't want Dara to be totally mad at me.

 

 

 

yeah yeah! I know she seriously begged me not to come but i think me being here should be a source of strength and confidence - and not a source of nerves and worry.

 

 

 

I let out a deep breath.

 

 

 

"You sit here..." We're a little far from the set, a lot of props are beside me. Some are still in boxes covered in tissue and other wrapping paper." My scene will be next and I think it will be safer for everyone if you're here." He stepped back.

 

 

 

"Why?" I asked still distracted with some stuff i see peeking out the boxes "i wonder what are those?" I thought to myself.

 

 

 

"Don't you remember the script? When Knight arrived for the first time, he's in a large container and ." I absentmindedly nodded. "Do you remember how the female lead turned her on?"

 

 

 

I just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and then it clicked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The kiss.... A sensor on the lips to turn the robot on- and with that kiss, the robot would recognize that it's his owner aka his "girlfriend".

 

 

 

 

I looked down in my hands that I unconsciously formed into fist. I noticed Hyunjoong stepping back.

 

 

 

"Hyung..." He whined.

 

 

 

 

I raised my head and looked at him straight in the eye.

 

 

 

 

"Do it one take!" I said seriously.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung... You know about the angles and stuff right? The director won't stop with only one kiss..." He said pleading for me not to blow my lid.

 

 

 

"Okay okay.... Maximum of 5 kisses." I said through gritted teeth.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung...." He paused."....10?"

 

 

 

 

"5!" This brat, how dare he bargain about this.

 

 

 

"It's not that i'll kiss here all those times i just need does excess just in case so you won't kill me if it did exceed. 9?!" He pleaded and place his hands together in front of his face.

 

 

 

 

"6 and that's final..."  I said and sat back down again then turned my face away from him.

 

 

 

 

"Okay Hyung I'll try. Just remember its just work and the only one she wants to kiss and the only one she loves is You!" He patted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter