Chapter 17 - CF part 2

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!!

I have a really hard time thinking how to make this good - it's like, i already pictured something in my head but when i try to write it down, i just can't get it right... but i'm still happy with this outcome...  so scroll down keke!!

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

As much as possible, I just tried to ignore I'm surrounded by half men. I'm currently posing with Nichkhun and Wooyoung and I saw their effort to make me feel as comfortable with them as possible.

 

 

Then the filming began and I gave my best as an actress to give the emotions that are needed for the scene.

 

 

Some scenes required holding hands with a kiss on the forehead with Nichkhun and a hug scene with Wooyoung.

 

 

Scene  1 with Nichkhun:

 

"Noona, it's such an honor to be working with you. I'm really a fan." he said while we wait for the crew to finish setting up the location.

 

 

"I'm honored to be working with all of you too sunbae." I said again with a bow. He chuckled.

 

 

"Aigoo Noona, stop bowing. I feel old." I laughed with him.

 

 

"Sorry..." I said shyly.

 

 

"Since we're both from SouthEast Asia, maybe we can drop some formalities when its just us or around the guys. Call me Nichkhun." he offered his hand.

 

 

"Then call me Dara." I answered as I shook his hand.

 

 

"We're friends now okay." he said with a wink.

 

 

"Friends it is." I answered with a smile.

 

 

As soon as I said that the Director shouted for us to take our places so we can start filming.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Jae's POV

 

 

 

I was busy watching my nephew and niece play in the pool. I smile seeing how much they're having fun.

 

I let my sister go to one of the spa in the resort so I can watch her children for a while. It's a good distraction so  I won't think too much about Dara currently filming with someone...

 

 

somewhere in this resort.

 

 

My phone alerted me that I have a new messgae.

 

 

 

-------------------------

To: Princce of Rabbit

 

I'm on my way there now.

Thankfully, I was the one chosen to visit her there.

Did you know who she's working with already ?

 

from: adorable maknae

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

I answered immediately.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

to: Adorable maknae

 

No... did you find out? 

 

From: Prince of Rabbit

---------------------------------

 

 

 

She replied fast too.

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

To: Prince of Rabbit

 

It's 2PM oppa... okay.... breathe in and out

Calm down...

don't worry i'll be there in about 20 minutes. I'll keep an eye on them for you!

 

From: adorable maknae

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Okay Jae, inhale exhale..." i whispered to myself and looked at the direction of my niece and nephew to calm me down.

 

I have a plan... i reminded myself. Whoever those fanboys are... 2pm or somebody else, it will work.

 

I just have to keep calm and just play it cool.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

to: adorable maknae

 

Don't worry, Oppa is trying hard to be calm. 

It's also a good thing you're coming here...

You'll be a big part of my plan. It's supposed to be my Noona but you're much better.

LOL

 

from; Prince of Rabbit

 

--------------------------------

 

i smiled to myself then sent Minji another text telling her my exact location so she can see me first.

 

 

 

 

After 20 minutes Minji arrived. She kept laughing as I explained to her my plan and  on how sure I was that it will work.

 

 

 

"Okay Oppa. Smile!" she said as she took a picture of me. She waved and walk away toward wherever she is.

 

 

I didn't ask her where Dara is, so I won't feel the urge to look for her and spy.

 

 

 

"This will work!" I kept chanting in my head like a mantra.

 

 

_________________

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I saw Minji and she waved at me.  She just showed me a thumbs up to show her support then she sat beside Jjangmae.

 

 

 

We just started to shoot my scene with Wooyoung.

 

 

 

In comparison to Nichkhun, it seems like Wooyoung is much tense and shy around me. When I held his hand it was cold.

 

 

 

The director kept saying "Cut" because either Wooyoung messes with his blocking, he also seems to  be so nervouse his hand kept shaking as he offer it to me, as part of a scene.

 

 

"Sorry..." he said as he bowed to the director and to me, and he's so red in the face.

 

 

"It's okay... Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, the weather is hot and hes flushing. Heat ? 

 

 

"I'm fine... just nervous..." he answered and looked away. "Because of you..." he said so softly, I thought I misheard.

 

 

"What?..." I asked but then the director shouted.

 

 

"Let's have a 15 minute break. Wooyoung-shi come here." he said.

 

 

"Okay...Noona I'm really sorry for the delay." he said to me then walk towards the director.

 

 

 

 

 

I walk toward Minji, she stood up and met me halfway.

 

 

"Glad you're here." i said as I hugged her.

 

 

"My pleasure Unnie, I'm here to support all the way, keke" she answered cutely. 

 

 

"Let's sit." I pulled her towards a bench and but as soon as we sat down.

 

 

"Unnie... did you tell Jae oppa that you're filming here?" she asked innocently.

 

 

"Of course not. Sajangnim gave strict instructions." I paused and leaned closer to her." And you know about his jealous episodes. If he knows about this, it will be trouble." I answered.

 

 

She looked confused for a moment the started browsing her phone. She must have been looking for something because after a minute she gave me her phone.

 

 

"Unnie look... he's here." I looked at her phone, and there he was looking very handsome.

 

 

 

 

"When?...How?...WHere?..." i said softly.

 

"I saw him on my way here... He's with his niece and nephew. He said his noona was in  a spa so he's looking after her kids and bonding with them." she answered. I immediately grabbed her arm.

 

"Did you tell him about me being here?" I asked worriedly.

 

"Uhm... no, He didn't really ask about you." she answered. I loosen my hold on her" He seemed to be having fun but I'm kind of worried because even though there are less people here now, he still will be approached by peoeple." She became thoughtful for a moment. " He's in the children's pool section..."

 

 

I breathe a sigh of relief...  but with a small tinge of annoyance that he didn't ask about me.

 

 

"...But the weird thing is lots of girls - who loooks single are around the area. Okay, maybe it's not that weird, Jae oppa is there." she smiled back at me.

 

 

I heard the director saying we're about to begin again. I stood up and Minji stood up as well.

 

 

 

"Unnie...I know I'm suppose to stay here to be your support but..." she paused and I cut her.

 

 

"Don't be shy, tell me..." I said.

 

 

"It's just that it,s been a long time since I've been to some place like this... is it okay if I just walk around first?" She looked at me with puupy dog eyes  and I chuckled.

 

 

"Don't worry about me... have fun." i said as I ruffled her hair. I walk away from her then stop after a couple of steps. "Minji-ah, is it okay if you..." Is it okay for me to ask her this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter