chapter 2

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YG office: 3 weeks before the event:

 

YG president called the 4 of them to discuss their performance.

 

 

"Your 2nd full length album is going well on schedule. And as was talked about before, CL's solo song is the first to be released, like what we did with Bom on the first full album. Chaerin will perform that first followed by Bom's "You and I"..." He paused and look at Dara and Bom." ... And I considered Dara's proposal for that performance. Bom do you have anyone in mind that you'll be comfortable in doing that stage with? We can choose one from the company or..." He saw Bom look at Dara.

 

"Is it possible if we ask for someone from another company?" Dara softly asked. He almost smiled but stopped himself...

 

"It depends on the company. You know some won't easily say yes especially if its from a rival company. What company do you have in mind?" He wondered which company those two are thinking of.

 

"Uhm..." Bom started. "... S- s- SM enter-tainment..." Bom said stutteting. He raised an eyebrow.

 

"Is there something you want to tell me?" He looked from one face to another, "... Don't beat around the bush girls..." He said as he placed both of his hands on top of the table as he leaned forward.

 

CL looked at the older members and nodded at Dara.

 

 

"Sajangnim..." CL started, talking as the leader. " ... The dating ban is already lifted for 7 months already right? The unnies, and of course us too..." She gestured to Minzy."...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter