Chapter 19 - Comeback part 1

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: the timeline for this is not in order. - some are earlier than the Pov before them. So you'll see what really happened and why it happened.

 

------------------

 

 

EXO waiting room:

 

 

"Waaa, they're here! I'll be able to see her again up close!" Chanyeol giddily said beside Baekyun and he can't help but chuckle at his bestfriends antics.

 

 

"You won't choke if we approach them later?" He teased.

 

 

"No, of course not. I'll ask Suho hyung to let me give them one of our Cd's later and I'll give it to Dara noona." He excitedly said as he stood up.

 

 

"Goodluck then..." He answered.

 

 

 

 

Still an hour before their performance:

 

 

"Guy's, i just heard 2ne1 just finished their interview let's go and give our cd before things get hectic later on." Suho announced to s.

 

 

"Hyung! Give me one , i really want to have this chance to even just a little talk to Dara-noona!please!" Chanyeol tried doing aegyo to his hyung. His face broke to a grin when Suho extended his hand giving him one of the two CD's they're planning to give.

 

 

"I'll give this to CL sunbae as leader to leader. You give this to Noona." He said then patted Chanyeols shoulder. "Let's go guys". He said loudly for the other 10 guys.

 

 

"That's unfair, i want to give them the cd too. " Kai murmured as he pictured the cute maknae of 2ne1.

 

 

"We'll have our chance too." Luhan answered him as he fell in step beside him.

 

 

 

 

They stopped in front of the door with "2ne1" in it.

 

 

 

 

"Guys behave okay." Suho said again before raising a hand to knock on the door, but they were all surprised when it openned and they were face to face with the blond cute vocals of 2ne1. She has her phone raised to her ears.

 

 

"Omo..." She said a little startled, but she quickly recovered and gave them a smile. "Annyeong," 

 

 

12 shocked guys immediately started bowing. 

 

 

"Sunbae... We..." Suho stared to say but Dara turned back to face their dressing room. She covered her phone a little.

 

 

"Chaerin-ah! Hoobaes!" She turned back to them and smiled apologetically," I really have to take this call" she told them pointing to her phone and bowed before hurriedly walking away.

 

 

Suho looked at Chanyeol- he looked like a kid whose candy has been snatched away. A few seconds later, something was indeed snatched away from him- the Cd.

 

 

"Too bad... I will give this to Minji-sunbae" Kai said grinning.

 

 

The door fully openned and 2ne1's manager told them to come in.    

 

 

 

Chanyeol= failed to talk to Dara and the chance to give her their CD

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

MBLAQ waiting room:

 

 

Mir looked at Thunder who was very busy with his phone texting someone. He approached him and sat on the empty space beside his hyung.

 

 

"Cheondung hyung, is Dara noona here already? Let's visit them and congratulate them on their comeback." He waited for any reaction from Thunder.

 

 

Thunder stopped texting and looked at him.

 

 

"No.... They're busy." He answered then returned to his phone. GO seemed to have heard our conversation and sat on a nearby chair too.

 

 

"Come on Cheondung, it's been 4 years since both our groups debuted- and instead of being close to them - since you're the brother of one of them - we're still awkward." He said and he motioned for Seungho and Joon to come closer too. " Let us congratulate them even once." Seungho stood beside him.

 

 

"We can also ask them for a photo with both groups. The fans will love it." Joon piped in.

 

 

 

 

"No..." Thunder answered boredly - it was the usual ganging up on him when his Noona is around - trying to make him say yes. "I can't... I promised hyung." He thought to himself.

 

 

 

"Why don't we just give them our album then." Seungho said.

 

 

 

"Already gave them 2, one for noona only, the other for the group."he answered while continued texting.

 

 

"How about our signatures?" Mir asked.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter