Chapter 23

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's  POV

 

 

I asked Sajangnim's permission to visit Jae at the hospital every night - so for the past week, that's where i stayed and took care of him.

 

 

The news about my new love interest in the drama didn't bother me much. He's my Jagiya's bestfriend, together with Tabi and Yoochun - they're the F4 of KPOP , well that's what the fans say. I did met him several times but I wasn't close to him like with Junsu and Yoochun. 

 

 

 

Now I'm on my way to the script reading. My manager will follow later,   i planned on going to Jae's place after this. He's already discharged since the other day.

 

 

 

I remember our conversation the day we found out that Hyunjoong accepted the role.

 

 

 

"Hyunjoong's a good guy, i know you don't talk to him that much but you'll warm up to him." He said as he watch me walking around his room aranging his things in a case.

 

 

 

 

"I know.... Hyesun said the same thing." I looked at him ." It's just that i can't help but think - i thought its the project we're going to do together... I know, i know...." I said when i saw him about to cut me off "... Your recovery is the main priority, but you know and i know we're both disappointed. Anyay I'll play nurse as long as you need and ..." I grinned "... As long as my schedule permits." I snap the case shut." There! All done!" I smiled wide and walked toward him.

 

 

 

"Thanks..." He engulfed me in his arms for a tight hug.

 

 

 

"I might not be able to take care of you that much once you're home. My schedule might not permit it. " i pouted which he quickly kissed and smiled down at me. 

 

 

 

"Don't worry my sisters are planning to chedule their stay in my house, just until i can move my arm without dropping anything then they'll leave. My foot is not that bad so i think two weeks tops and i'll be back to walking normal." He rubbed his nose to mine  then ended it with a kiss on my forehead. " And about Hyunjoong, i'll give him a call."  He took my hand and we both sat at his bed just waiting till his manager come and  we'll be able to go home.

 

 

 

I really can't remember the reason why I'm not close to Hyunjoong - but now that I think about it, maybe it's because whenever we're at the same place he always seems busy with other people and friends - and me being awkward with people i just met, i felt shy to approach him and make conversation.

 

 

Which is a whole lot different with Yoochun and Junsu who,if not for Jae, would always find ways and the chance to sit beside me and engage me in random and funny conversations that made me feel easily at ease with them. 

 

 

 

Yoochun even told me in the earlier days when Jae and I started dating that if Jae made the mistake of not taking me seriously and if i'm just a fling, he would definitely  date me- but when weeks turned to months and Jae seems to still be head over heels with me, he talked to me one day and said he won't date a girl his bestfriend dated and loved seriously. He was glad that two of his friends are happy and love each other - meaning he now also considers me a genuine friend and nothing else. 

 

 

 

You might wonder if Jae knew about any of that? Well he did because Yoochun blurted it out to him one night when they were drinking - and no... No fist fights happened. After that  Jae is more relaxed in leaving me with Yoochun and Junsu.

 

 

 

 

Okay back to Hyunjoong, i think I only  got to see him about 5 times during my whole relationship with Jae in a party  or a celebration of sort. We were cordial like "Hi ,  hello, congratulations on your album, how are you, nice to meet you" then its goodbye and then talk with other people.

 

 

 

Tabi said it was kind of weird since Hyunjoong is 4D like me - but he never really gave it any much thought.

 

 

 

But now I am since I'm on my way to our script reading and wether we like it or not- we have to overcome that awkwardness between us that I really have no idea why it gotten so long to erase.

 

 

 

 

I parked my ride next to the building and hopped out my car holding my script tight to my chest. I shouldn't think that much about Hyunjoong! I have to remember the directors and other actors i'll be working with. At least there is one familiar face - Il woo.

 

 

 

 

Funny that he's the one Jae was worried about.

 

 

 

Oh yeah! I almost forgot that Jae found out about the bouquet of flower from him- i guess that is one of the main reasons he's disappointed with not being able to act with me in this drama.  

 

 

 

 

I saw one of the elevators about to close when i entered the building.

 

 

 

"Wait...sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter