Chapter 13

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

 

I want to take back everything! I want to do tantrums like a child - like literally drop on the floor trash around to release my frustration - but of course i can't do that -  my cool image with Dara will be shattered.

 

 

She's sitting beside me on the sofa with her chin on my shoulder and both her arms around my right arm.  

 

 

"Jae... " My eyes are still closed and my other hand is slightly covering my face.  After hearing who and how they confessed to my woman, i'm scared to move.  There's a big possibility i'll walk out of this house and start hunting those .... those ...  

 

 

Just thinking about them again makes me want to scream and throw something again.

 

 

 

" Baby...." She starts to nudge me, but i still remained passive.   " Jagiya..." I felt her trying to remove my hand from my face. "Please  say something... Anything".

 

 

  I removed my hand and let my head fall back to the couch and then i faced her. My face still expressionless as i stared at her. She stared back with her lips slightly pouting.  I just blinked without saying anything.

 

 

"What are you thinking?" she asked worriedly now.

 

 

I still can't believe how lucky i am to have this wonderful woman beside me -  That's what's inside my head. But why is it just so hard... Why can't i share it to the world, to my fans. They should be happy that i'm happy right?  Why is it that others can confess and be encouraged by fans, but me... I have to deny, pretend and hide what i truly feel.

 

 

I sighed...

 

 

"I'm really sorry... " She started. "... But you don't have to worry about them.I'm hopelessly in love with you... " she moved and sat on my lap and then placed both hands  on my face.

 

 

" I didn't feel buterflies or thrill when those guys confessed to me...yes, i am flattered, but  no one  made me feel so beautiful like when you stare at me, feel so cared for like when you hold me, feel so important when you kiss me, and made me feel so blessed when you said you love me."

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes started to sparkle and i knew without me meaning to, i'm making her cry.

 

 

 

 "I love you... Only you..." She said as she looked in my eyes. A tear fell and my hand automatically went up to wipe it away. She leaned down and kissed me, and kept kissing me. I knew she wants me to respond and i did after a few seconds. I hugged her closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck tighter.

 

 

 

"Am I forgiven?" She whispered as she leaned her forhead with mine as we catch our breathe.

 

 

"There's nothing to forgive, you didn't do anything...." I finally answered. 

 

 

"You're not mad anymore?" She asked again.

 

 

"I am, but not with you." I smiled a little." I can never be mad at you." I kissed her then she leaned her head to my chest  and we just cuddled.  Her hand started to just randomly touch my cheek and after a few moments she used a finger to trace randomly on my cheek. I playfully bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter