pls read!!

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So guys ive been thinking...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I might go on hiatus..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kidding!!

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

After doing the dishes , i went to his room first to check my gift for him.

 

 

 

 

Will he like it/love it? 

 

 

 

 

 

Or hate it!

 

 

 

 

Noone knew that i got it...

 

 

 

Well except for sajangnim who i asked for permission first - one that i got almost begging - while explaining why i  want to do it.

 

 

 

oh and also one of my managers sworn to secrecy and accompanied me and of course the artist who'll do it  - which was close to the company and work with some of our artists too.

 

 

 

 

 

my gift is meant for his eyes only!

 

 

 

 

 

 

the only one who will ever get to see it up close is him... Thank god the artist is female! Just imagine the explosion of jealousy!!

 

 

 

 

 

I bit my lip as a i face the mirror, stared at it and slowly touched it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was placed on my left hip nearer to my pelvic area or on the bikini line - since i have no intention of  ever wesring a bikini in public or any similar type clothes - its not visible with any clothes I would normally wear or even with my stage clothes.  

 

 

(Imagine this area a little lower and the tatoo is around 2inches in diameter)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it was just a simple tatoo - but it holds lots of meaning... For me. On what this act signifies.

 

 

 

 

 

i took a deep breathe.

 

 

 

 

            " Let's start the show!" I murmured to myself.                   --------------                     Jae's POV               I scattered red and white rose  petals all over the floor and lighted the scented candles.                   I stood up and surveyed the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

Moved to the light switches and dimmed it for a romantic touch.

 

 

 

 

 I took a huge boquet and place it on top of the piano. 

 

 

 

       

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Almost perfect...

 

 

 

 

 

 

The only one missing is her...

 

 

 

 

 

I sat in front of the piano and looked at my music sheet - I know  i did a masterpiece with this.

 

 

 

 

 

a knock took my attention and I readied a smile for I know it would be her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She openned the door slightly took a peek then grinned at me whe she saw me smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow! This looks.... Lovely." She said as she fully entered holding two glasses on one had and the bottle of wine on the other. "So what's the plan! A private performance?" She placed everything she's holding on top of thenpiano and sat beside me.

 

 

 

 

"A song..." She continued to look at me  quizically. ".... For us... About us..."  I continued. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?  Wow... This is new, i mean i know - cause you always tells me I was your inspiration on that song or that but you never really have done a song for me or for us. " she smiled and touched my face." Thank you baby!" She said then kissed me.

 

 

 

"But you haven't heard it yet!" I said pouting.

 

 

 

 

"I know it will be awesome..." She answered and kissed my pouting lips again.

 

 

 

 

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter