Chapter 36

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---------

 
"A New Real-Life Idol Couple revealed on We Got Married"


The variety show revealed their newest couple on the latest episode ! 

Not only did it surprised everyone by getting a YG participant - in the form of 2ne1's Sandara Park, but it was later revealed that another big Idol from Cjes , JYJ's  Kim Jaejoong was not only revealed to be her pretend husband for the show, but her real time Boyfriend for 3 years.


Mixed reactions were received from Knetizens but most are in favor of the couple:


-" I knew it! Its unbelievable for Dara to keep on saying she's single! with her looks and personality its not surprising she's in a relationship... and its Kim jaejoong! Wow!"


- " best of luck in coming out!"

 

- "Biggest idol couple ever! Jaedara fighting!"


- " Oppa since its Dara-unnie, I'm okay with your relationship."


-" Jae-oppa, Take care of our Darling Dara! Daralings will support you two."


- "Jaedara is REAL!! ThEians lets PARTY!!!

 

Congratulations to our newest idol couple!


---------------------


episode 2:

 


I welcomed bommie with open arms. Once i let her go she presented a big plastic bag to me.


"yey, house warming gift!" i squeeled.


"It's just toilet paper and some scented candles. i bought the ones you like. Sorry Jae, don't know what scent you preferred." she shouted to Jae and he answered ok.

 

"We still have to cook so make yourself at home." I told her.


"Who's coming?" she asked.


"Hyesun, Hyunjoong, Heechul, Thunder and Junsu..." i saw how her eyes sparkle at the last name. She started giggling in place at the same time keeping quiet so Jae won't hear.

 

"You do know there are about like 10 or more cameras around right?" i asked her and and eyes open so wide.

 

"OMMA!" she squeeled and ran towards the bathroom.

 

I snickered as i went back to the kitchen.

 

"What happened?" Jae asked.


"Bom went to the only place here she's sure there's no camera. Probably knocking her head on the wall..." i chuckled.


Jae just shook his head. 


"Next guess?" He suddenly said.


"Uhm... Hyesun... I'll let you pick Hyunjoong." i answered.


"Its like a BOF reunion..." he answered.


"Yeah, except no Lee minho." I answered back as i started taking out plates.

 

"Yah! don't mention that guys name in my house." he said loudly that i jumped.


"Yah! Why are you shouting at me! Look I almost broke your plates!" I shouted back.

 

"Yah! viewers are going to change channels if you keep doing that." Bom suddenly said as she entered.

 

Jae looked at the camera - then bowed.


"Sorry, just a little lover's quarrel. " he continued cooking.

 

"He's still affected with that CF when it happened when you two aren't a couple yet." Bom stated and I nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter