Chapter 15

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's PoV

 

"Seunghyun! You got to help me again man! Dara said she accepted a CF deal but she can't tell me the details. She said your president forbid her and thought its for the best if i didn't know the specifics. I'm getting a bad feeling about this..."  I was walking back and forth as i talked to him in his apartment.

 

 

"Jae, maybe for once you should just trust her on this, maybe they know you'll somewhat react badly so to spare you the pain and stress they decided to just not explain the details." He answered.

 

 

" But that makes me more anxious!" I paused then thought something. " Aha... I think it involves  her fanboys again! She knew how I hate them around her...." I sat on the sofa and started punching a poor pillow .

 

 

" Hyung, for once... Just let this pass. Pretend you didn't know anything, then just react violently once you see the CF hehe" he teased.

 

 

" Seunghyun, not helping." I snapped.

 

 

" Sorry but i really can't help you. I honestly don't know anything about it. Actually when i heard about Dara getting a CF deal, i asked the other girls what its about and strangely they said it was a closed door meeting with Dara, Sajangnim and her manager only. It seems we'll only learn what it is when the commercial comes out." He explained.

 

 

" You're a lousy friend..." I told him weakly and he laughed because he knows i don't mean it.

 

 

 

" You're a jealous freak." He answered back.

 

 

" Only with her..." I answered.

 

 

" Well that's something you really need to learn to lessen if you're in a relationship with one of the most beautiful people in Korea." He stood up and patted me in the shoulder. " Do you want me to call Junhyoong and Chunnie? Maybe you just need a diversion for the time being... Your obsessing with this Dara CF deal."

 

 

i just nodded, because i think maybe I am.

 

 

 

I wonder who i can ask to help me... If not with Bigbang boys maybe... 

 

 

 

Hmmmm....

 

 

 

How will I convince her?

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

 

I know he's irritated that I can't tell him my schedule for the week. Sajangnim clearly ordered me and my manager not to tell anyone because this week is "the week"!

 

 

 

Jae might crash on the filming site and Sajangnim said its best if he doesn't know anything.- i agreed because i knew that its really possible.

 

 

 

So since monday all I did was hang out with Jjangmae - sometimes to watch a movie or go on plays. Now all i've been waiting for is the confirmation of the schedule for the shoot.

 

 

 

My whole day shoot with 2PM this week!

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, being totally honest... Although i'm dating the hottest guy in Korea - there is still something about being around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter