Heroine

The little princess and the big servant

 

The car arrived at the big university. Amber pointed the sports center and the car stopped just In front of it.

 

‘’Do you study here?’’ Soojung said impressed by the big university and now for the enormous sports center.

‘’Yup’’ Amber said proudly and looked at Yuri and Jessica ‘’I have a lot of fun today. Thank you’’ She turned to see Soojung’’Well, princess, I will…’’

‘’I want to stay’’ Soojung said and looked at Jessica’’Unnie, I want to watch Amber playing’’ Soojung pleaded.

‘’You need to ask Amber if she wants you too’’ Jessica said.

 

Soojung turned to see Amber with big puppy eyes. Amber just smiled. She was a little happy Soojung was interested in watching her playing.

 

‘’Ok. I don’t see a problem’’ Amber said and Soojung hugged her

‘’You are the best’’

 

 

Soojung arrived at the big court. She was grabbing Amber’s hand tightly. It was the first time she seemed a basquetball court.

 

‘’Do you train here everyday?’’

‘’Not everyday. But most of the time. I love basquetball’’

‘’Really?’’

 

Amber felt really happy. Soojung was looking at her amazed. Like she was some kind of super heroine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’I thought that bringing your wife was prohibited’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The male voice distracted them. Amber turned to see her friend grinning at her.

 

‘’So funny, Snoopy. Wait until I kick your ’’ Amber said threatening

‘’I will make you look bad in front of your wife’’ Henry fired back

‘’Let’s see who cry in the end’’

 

Soojung’s eyes went from Amber to Henry and back. They seemed serious. Henry noticed her and smiled. Soojung give him a little smile back.

 

‘’Hi, little Mrs. Liu’’Henry waved his hand’’Do you still remember me?’’

 

Soojung nodded and hid behind Amber. Henry pouted. Was he that ugly?

 

‘’You are scaring her’’ Amber said amused and Henry stuck her tongue out.

 

Amber lifted Soojung and went to the bleachers where Jessica and Yuri were. They both seemed bored to death. She chuckled and place Soojung between them. She stood up to go back to her team when Soojung grabbed her arm.

 

‘’What’s up, princess?’’ Amber asked noticing the firm grip and Soojung’s worried face’’Nothing will happen. I will kick the big guys’s asses for you, okay?’’ Amber said confidently

 

Soojung hesitated a little and her grip weaker. But before Amber can go she pulled Amber’s hand down and she tiptoed a little. Amber was surprised by the action. Will Soojung punch her?

 

‘’Good luck’’ Soojung said in her ear and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…give her a peck on her cheek.

 

 

Amber stood up froze while Soojung went to hide behind her sister. Amber touched the cheek that was kissed. Her cheeks were red. She knew it was just a peck but… it felt really special…really warm…something different.  Her heart…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…was beating really fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn’t know until now that a peck could be so meaningful. Amber winked at Soojung who was looking at her behind her sister and went back to her team. She will definitely win.

 

 

 

‘’Yes!’’ Amber jumped excited

‘’Am! We already win this’’ Daniel said excited. Two minutes left. And they had four more points than them

‘’Look who is going to cry now, Snoopy’’ Amber said to Henry.

 

Henry just stuck her tongue out. The whistle sounded again and it was the other team to throw the ball. Henry looked at his teammates and winked her left eye. They got the message and nodded. He started dribbling and passed the ball. They passed the ball back but..

 

‘’Amber! Go easy on me!’’ Henry said after her friend stole the ball.

‘’Can’t do!’’ Amber said amused.

 

She passed the ball to Daniel while he dribbled. Daniel looked at her and passed the ball back but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Ouch!’’ Amber whined after landing on the floor

‘’I’m sorry, Am’’ The boy apologized

 

In the last minute, the boy tried to block Amber but unfortunately he used too much strength causing her friend to land on the floor. Amber just smiled. It was just a game, she knew he didn’t do it purpose. Her friend really looked sorry.

 

‘’Don’t worry…’’

 

‘’YOU!’’ A shout make them turned their heads. In front of him was a little girl glaring at him as if she wanted to kill him ‘’STUPID DINO HEAD!’’ She shouted angry again ’’YOU HURT MY STUPID!’’

 

With that Soojung kicked really hard the boy’s leg hoping she could hurt him as he hurt Amber. The older girl looked at her amused. Soojung was defending her. A six year old girl was defending her. She looked at her friend. He didn’t know what to do with the little girl. She kept hitting her leg and it was hurting him a little. Amber noticed that and stretched her arms to take Soojung.  The little girl hugged her back.

 

‘’Don’t worry, Soojung. Jjong said he is sorry’’ Amber said tried to calm her.

‘’But he hurt you’’ Soojung whined and turned her hear to glare at him. Jjong gulped ’’He needs to be punished’’

‘’No, he doesn’t. He already said that he is sorry’’ Amber chuckled trying to reassure her

 

But Soojung wasn’t bugging in and Jonghyun noticed that. He felt guiltier now because she made a little girl hate him.

 

‘’Little Mrs. Liu’’ He called and Soojung focused her attention on him ‘’I’m sorry for hurting Amber’’ With that he bowed at them.

‘’You are apologized’’ Soojung said and went back to hug Amber possessively ‘’But next time, I will kill you’’

 

The rest of the team that was gathered to see the battle between the little girl and the big boy cracked a laugh. Soojung was really scary. They decided to end the game so Amber could take care of her ’’wife’’. The boys helped Amber up and Soojung went to her unnie whileAmber bid goodbye to everyone.

 

‘’Little Mrs. Liu rockz!’’ Henry said excited

‘’I didn’t know that a little girl could make my Jjong looks like a scaredy cat’’

‘’Kibum!’’ Jjongyun whined

‘’I know. She is a special girl’’ Amber said looking at Soojung’s direction smiling

 

 

 

 

The four smiled. Soojung was indeed…

….different

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Double update because I got 20 comments :D

Wish granted, CT4EVA,...kryber kiss...well...kind of...but the part of the kiss in the cheek being really meaningfull is actually true...have you received one like that?

Yeah, yeah...I'm not that old T.T granny. At least my five year old cousin don't get embarrased of me in a hairdressing :p

Nagbabasalang, u r really crazy xD Do you know how much I love u now? hahahaha 

Remember the deal? 10 comments for an update xD