Preparations, unexpected visits and a wish

The little princess and the big servant

 

 

Suzy kept rolling in her bed. The scene of Soojung kissing Amber kept replaying in her mind. A six years old girl beat her. How can she be so useless? If this continued like this…they would get married and she will be forever the silent lover.

 

 

 

 

This couldn’t continue like this anymore!

 

 

She stood up and grabbed her phone. She definitely will tell her tomorrow and Soojung’s birthday party. It was now or never. She dialed the number she was looking for and waited until the person answered.

 

‘’Unnie…wake up. I need your help’’

 

 

Amber rubbed her eyes. She wanted to sleep but she was almost done. Just a few stiches more…yes…three…two…

 

‘’DONE!’’ She shouted excited

 

The plushie was finished! Soojung will definitely love it!

 

 

‘’Soojunggie…wake up’’ Jessica said softly

 

Soojung stirred in her sleep. Her eyes still closed. Yuri giggled at the sight.

 

‘’Soojunggie…if you don’t wake up, Sica-unnie will cook’’

 

The little girl opened her eyes scared.

 

 

 

 

She didn’t want to die so young!

 

 

 

Yuri giggled at the action while Jessica just rolled her eyes. She knew how to cook it’s just that those two didn’t appreciate her art. Soojung sat properly on her bed and noticed Yuri-unnie holding a muffin with candle on it. She looked at them confused but they just smiled at her.

 

‘’Happy Birthday, Soojung!’’ The duo shouted

 

Soojung blinked her eyes confused. Her birthday was in two days.

 

‘’Unnie…it’s not my birthday’’

‘’Yeah…yeah…just blow them’’ Jessica said

 

Soojung raised her eyebrow but still do it what she was told. She wasn’t complaining. A free cupcake was a free cupcake and this one looked so yummy.

 

‘’Yeey…Soojung is a big girl now. She is 7’’ Yuri said

 

 

Amber looked for the ninth at the inside of her bag. She couldn’t forget anything that she and Yuri bought for Soojung’s birthday party. Candles…yes…chocolates...yes….

 

‘’What are doing, dork?’’

 

The girl didn’t even bother to turn her head to see who it was. Jackie was witnessing the whole scene from the door. She was looking at her sister with a raised eyebrow because her whole room was a total mess.

 

‘’I’m packing all the stuff for Soojung’s birthday party. Yuri asked me to hide it’’

‘’Birthday party?’’ She repeated excitedly ‘’Why didn’t you tell me? I want to go!’’

‘’Mmmmm….I don’t know. Don’t you think you are too big for that?’’ Amber asked teasingly while watching her sister’s reaction.

‘’Ha-ha…At least I’m not a e’’

 

Amber’s jaw dropped at that comment

 

‘’I’m not pedo’’

‘’Ok. If you say so….but take me with youuuuuuuu’’

 

This time the older sister threw her puppy eyes look. Amber looked amused and soon an evil smirk appeared on her face.

 

‘’Ok’’ Jackie jumped excited ‘’But…’’She stole a quick glance at her

‘’But?’’

‘’You carry this’’

 

With this, Amber threw the big bag to Jackie. The older girl managed to catch just in time

 

‘’This is  heavyyyyyyy’’

‘’Don’t whine. Let’s go’’

‘’You! Bad little sister!’’

 

Jackie kept whining and cursing while Amber was walking happily only carrying a big box. They went downstairs and were about to leave when they heard footsteps coming to them.

 

‘’Where are you going, ladies?’’

‘’We are doing a surprise party for Soojung, mom’’Amber explained

 

The mother just nodded in agreement and was about to said something when a head popped out from the kitchen’s door

 

‘’For my daughter-in-law? I want to goooooooo too’’

‘’Dad! You are too old’’

‘’Darling! Amber doesn’t want me to go’’

 

The mother sighed. Sometimes is like she had 3 kids instead of two. Aish…

 

‘’Baby…let your dad go. I’ll go too so don’t worry’’

‘’But mom…’’

‘’I have the car’’ The father said showing the keys to their daughters

‘’Yes!’’ Jackie accepted excited and Amber pouted.

 

Both sisters were on the car. Jessica has been driving and Soojung was bored. After the cupcake her sister put her in the car and started the engine. She didn’t even have a chance to drink her milk and she always drinks her milk in the morning!

 

‘’Unnie….why doesn’t Yuri-unnie coming with us?’’Soojung asked

‘’Because…because….because Yuri unnie needs to do something for work’’

‘’What something?’’

‘’Eh…something like….when they left you homework…yeah yeah….homework! Yuri  unnie has homework!’’

‘’What homework? Maths? I don’t like maths’’

‘’Eh…just homework’’

‘’But…what homework, unnie? Maybe I can help Yuri-unnie. Let’s go back’’

‘’No! Now Soojung let unnie drive in peace and stop asking questions’’

‘’But it’s not fun! Drive me to the stupid’s house then!’’

‘’No!’’

‘’But unnie…’’

‘’Amber must be busy’’

‘’Why is she busy?’’

‘’Why?.. eh… well…’’

‘’You don’t know! Call her, please’’

‘’I don’t have her number’’

‘’Ask Yuri-unnie!’’

‘’No!’’

‘’Boring unnie!’’

‘’I’m not a boring unnie. I’m the funniest unnie in the world! Let's go to eat something. What do you want?’’

‘’Unnie….you are changing the talk’’

‘’I want to eat…cake…Yes! Cake!’’

 

Soojung rolled her eyes and decided to look through the window. She was bored and wanted to play with someone but above all of it… why her unnie was so strange today?

 

Meanwhile the Kwon-Jung house was a completely mess. There were things scattered around all the house and a tanned girl walking looking at everything.

 

 

Today must be perfect!

 

But somethings aren't ....just like someone she knew

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Taeyeon…stop looking at Tiffany and work!’’ Yuri shouted

‘’I’m doing it….don’t you see?’’

‘’I just see three balloons. We need at least 50! Blow, Blow blow, shortie!’’

‘’Hey! Show some respect’’

‘’Tae Tae…blow! blow!’’

‘’Ok…okey…I’m blowing’’

 

Yuri rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to see team two’s work. They have divided in three groups to make things faster but….it wasn’t working. 

 

‘’Sooyung! Did you finish cooking?’’ Yuri asked

‘’More like she finished eating it’’ Sunny said while giggling

‘’Sooyung! It’s for Soojung!’’Yuri emphasized the purpose of everything

‘’Sowwy, but it’s good’’ Sooyung said while giving her thumb up

‘’Aish. I’ll call the pizza delivery then’’ Yuri said

 

The tanned girl went out to see team three’s work. In the middle of the living room, Yoona was on top of a ladder putting things given by Seohyun on the wall while Hyoyeon was lazily sitting on her couch checking her phone. Yuri just rolled her eyes at that sight but her jaw dropped when she saw their decoration work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’KERORO?! WHY EVERYTHING IS FULL OF KERORO?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Everyone loves Keroro, unnie’’ Seohyun explained calmly

‘’I don’t!’’ Hyoyeon said from the the couch

‘’Unnie! I’m sure Soojunggie will love it!’’

‘’Yoona!’’ Yuri called

‘’What?’’

‘’Why didn’t you stop her?’’

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona just lowered her head and Yuri understood it….

 

 

 

 

 

 

So whipped…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun must have threatened her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri sighed. She couldn’t talk either because when her girlfriend does the same to her….

 

 

 

 

 

….whipped too

 

 

 

 

The door bell rang catching their attention. Yuri went to open it and was greeted by four happy faces.

 

‘’Yo! I brought help!’’ Amber said excited

 

Yuri just nodded in agreement still not believing that the whole Liu family was just in front of her. Four pairs of eyes Asian just like her were looking at the house.

 

‘’This house is so nice, Am’’ The mother said taking a peek from the door

‘’Yeah. Yeah. You sure picked your girl well. She is from a good family’’

‘’Dad!’’

‘’Pedober have good taste!’’

‘’Jackie!’’

 

Yuri was still stood in the middle of the door observing the whole family. She didn’t expect this….at all…

 

‘’Yuri! Will you have us outside?’’

 

The tanned girl shook her head and made some space. The mother entered first followed by the father and the daughters. They stood in the middle looking at the half done decoration. Hyoyeon who noticed them sat properly. Yuri closed the door and came closer to her guests.

 

‘’What a lovely house’’ The mother praised looking at Yuri.

 ‘’Thank you’’

‘’And what’s that green thing? An alien?’’ The father asked looking with a raised eyebrow at the decoration

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alien?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun wouldhave protested if she wasn’t a calm and shy girl so…

 

 

 

 

 

 

… she just pouted and lowered her head

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona patted the head of her girlfriend trying to comfort her. Not everyone understood Keroro or…Seohyun?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Hey, ber. My arms are hurting. Where do I leave this?’’

‘’Oh…Right! Yuri! These are the things we bought the other day’’

‘’Ok. Then let’s put in one the floor and we need to finish everything by 6’’

‘’Then…can we help? Can we?’’ The father asked excited just like a little kid

 

Yuri didn’t know how to answer. Amber’s father didn’t look as serious as she expected from a dad… he was more like a …kid? Without even waiting for an answer, the father began unpacking all the stuff while Jackie plopped on the couch next to Hyoyeon. 

 

‘’Yuri…I will leave this on Soojung’s bedroom, ok?’’

 

She didn’t wait for an answer and made her way into the little girl’s bedroom.  When she entered she looked at the best spot for the giant box. Her eyes scanned the bedroom and she smiled when she saw a blind spot next to the closet. When she finished, she decided to take a look at the bedroom. On the bed were a lot of plushies but there was something that caught her attention. Above the study desk was a board full with photos. She smiled when she noticed the photo of Jessica holding scared baby Soojung.

 

‘’Must be hard to have a sister like her’’

 

Then her eyes wandered in one where she was with two girls. One was really tall while the other was more…petite? The three were smiling.

 

‘’The giant one is cute but Soojung is cuter’’

 

And there was one infamous photo….her eye involuntarily twitched

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

… Soojung was on a stage dressed as a princess and there was a boy kneeling giving her a flower looking at her with shining eyes.

 

 

‘’Puff… as if Soojung is interested’’

 

There was another one with Yuri and Jessica and other with  her parents. But the one who caught her attention was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

….the one where she was holding her really high. Soojung had a big smile plastered on her head and she was so happy that her eyes looked like two lines. She chuckled remembered that day. It was from the competition with Minho. She didn’t know why but she really jealous when she thought Soojung preferred him over her but…

 

‘’I’m the best stupid of the world, of course’’

 

The girl praised herself and took a last glance at the board. She looked down and found a book of top of that.

 

‘’Must be her diary…mmm…open or not open’’

 

Amber thought for a moment. It wasn’t as she looking at something so personal, right? On top of that what secret could have Soojung? She was only a brat. Her hand touched the cover and opened it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’’Agh! Korean? I don’t even know how to say ‘’hello’’

 

Amber pouted and closed it. She wanted to know! Suddenly the door opened and Yuri appeared holding an orange coat(?)

 

‘’What took you so long?’’

‘’Just watching some pictures’’

‘’Anyway…put this’’

 

Yuri threw at her the orange coat and Amber managed to catch it. She extended it and her face consorted in surprise

 

‘’A tiger costume?’’

 ‘’Yeah…It’s because we didn’t have a clown so we thought…’’who is the best to fill that spot? and we chose you!’’

‘’Ha-ha’’ The younger said ironically and Yuri just chuckled

‘’Just change, Amber’’

‘’Then …you do it’’

‘’Nop…I’m the hostess’’

 

Yuri gave Amber her thumb up and disappeared in a blink of the room

 

‘’Do it for Soojung!’’ She shouted after disappearing…

 

Amber looked at the costume….

 

‘’Then it would be the beauty and the beast tiger?’’

 

She chuckled at her thought and began changing. There was less than 2 hours to Soojung’s party

 

 

‘’Unnie! I’m boooooored’’ Soojung repeated again

‘’But Soojung…didn’t we have just went to the arcade center and play a lot of things?’’

‘’Yes…but you were bad on all of them’’

‘’Hey! More respect to your unnie, little lady!’’

  

Soojung just rolled her eyes and they kept walking and walking around the mall. Soon the little girl’s eyes landed on a familiar face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Suzy-unnie!’’

 

Soojung let go of her sister’s hands and went to greet her. Suzy smiled at the sight of the little girl and kneeled to hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

 

‘’Suzy-unnie! Suzy-unnie! What are you doing here?’’

 

Suzy panicked at the questions.

 

‘’Well…I’m with Min-unnie, Fei-unnie and Jia-unnie buying something’’’

‘’Really? What?’’

‘’Eh…well…it’s for…mmm…’’

‘’Hey, Suzy! We got it!’’ Min shouted a few meter away from them

 

Suzy turned her head in panick and made some signals where her hand trying to tell them that Soojung was next to her. Min looked at Suzy with a raised eyebrow and gave her thumb up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She began doing free style!

 

 

 

 

Maybe it was some kind of new greeting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’What the hell are you doing?’’Jia asked’’It’s embarrasing’’She added

‘’’But Suzy is doing it’’

 

Suzy stopped moving her arms and lifted them to signal Soojung. Fei got the message and pushed Jia next to the bathrooms.

 

‘’Yah! Be careful with me!’’Jia protested

‘’It’s Soojung! She can’t see our present’’

‘’Ah…so it was little Mrs. Liu’’Min said happy’’ I’ll go to greet her’’

 

Min went jumping to where her friend and the little girl where.

 

‘’Hi, little Mrs. Liu! Are you alone? Where is your husband?’’

‘’She isn’t here’’ Soojung pouted’’Unnie didn’t want me to torture her today’’

 

Min giggled seeing the sad face of the girl. She really was attached to her friend. Even though, Soojung ruined most of her opportunities with Amber, Suzy smiled too at the pouting face. Soojung looked really cute.

 

‘’What are you doing here, unnie?’’Soojung asked Min this time

‘’I’m with Fei and Jia’’ Min turned to point the spot where they were but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’They left me!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung and Suzy giggled at Min’s face.  Fei and Jia were nowhere to be seen. They would continue laughing but the sounds of a not so happy voice caught their attention.

 

‘’Jung Soojung! Don’t run like that again! It’s hard to run with heels!’’ Jessica said

‘’But I went to greet Suzy-unnie. Umma said you should greet the people you know!’’

 

 

 

 

Jessica just pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She couldn’t protest…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because they have the same mother….

 

 

 

 

‘’Unnie. Look she is Suzy-unnie and this is Min-unnie. They are the friends of the stupid!’’

 

Jessica took a glance of the girls, especially the one called Suzy. She remembered Soojung mentioning her and Yuri talking about helping her with Amber. Then she must be…

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’ So you are Amber’s girlfriend, right?’’ She asked straight forward

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy was taken aback by the question. Her face got all red while Min was giggling. Soojung looked at Suzy for a moment…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Girlfriend?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Was she the stupid’s girlfriend? But the stupid didn’t say anything to her and… and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’You are, right?’’ She asked again’’ I must admit that Amber has good taste’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung’s eyes were big.

 

 

 

 

No! 

 

 

 

 

She wanted to… she wanted to…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her unnie shouldn’t be talking silly things!

 

 

 

 

 

 

She lowered her head trying to contain her annoyance

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why Suzy-unnie wasn’t denying it?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Suzy-unnie isn’t the stupid’s girlfriend’’ Soojung said angrily

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The stupid has never kissed Suzy in front of her and… and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…and she was the stupid’s favorite!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The stupid hug her; buy her thing to her! ...not to Suzy-unnie!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Soojung…why are you talking to me like that?’’ Jessica annoyed by the angry tone of her sister

‘’Because Suzy-unnie isn’t the stupid’s girlfriend!’’

 

Soojung repeated again lifting her head and looking at her older sister with crunched eyebrows.

 

‘’Jung Soojung…change the tone of your voice or I’ll get mad. Got it?’’

‘’Then stop saying silly things!’’

‘’Jung Soojung! I’ve had enough! You will go directly to your room when we got home’’Jessica threatened

‘’No!’’ Soojung shouted and crunched her eyebrows trying to stop her tears from falling ’’Because it’s your fault stupid unnie for saying lies’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

The little girl was rubbing her eyes with the sleeve of her sweater.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy-unnie wasn’t Amber’s girlfriend because…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…she was her favorite!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica looked at her sister with a sad expression. She understood now completely the reason of the tantrum but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at Suzy. She was looking at Soojung with a sad face but she could still see her flushed cheeks. On top of that, she wasn’t denying anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then it was true or at least…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

….there was something.

 

 

 

 

 

She came closer to her sister and hugged her trying to calm her. The little girl hid her face in the crook of her sister’s neck. Min witnessed the whole scene but...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…she wasn’t able to deny Jessica’s statement because if she did itm, she could hurt Suzy.

 

 

 

 

 

But an idea popped out in her mind and she stood in front of Soojung and began moving in different directions.

 

 

 

‘’Little Mrs. Liu! See! See!’’

 

 

 

Soojung lifted her eyes a little and began chuckling when she noticed Min doing some silly moves. Min smiled and continued doing knowing that she was making Soojung laugh. The little girl broke the hug to see her better. Jessica stood up and Suzy came closer to her.

 

 

‘’I’m not Amber’s girlfriend’’ Suzy whispered

 

 

 

Jessica looked at her with surprised eyes.

 

 

 

‘’Really?’’

‘’But I will be’’ Suzy said smiling

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those words kept repeating on Jessica’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then…

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at her little sister and hoped for a moment that…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…this ‘’I will be’’ would not come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Good for you’’ 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

photo df3c9859-bd3b-49fb-bdec-43c923579b71_zps36f0cfa3.jpg

 

This bad bad author is sooooooorrrrrrrry TT______________TT I ask for you forgiveness. I know you like the story and I let you down with no updating. To be honest, I hasn't been my month. Things kept  getting worse and worse and I just couldn't find the inspiration. This chapter is not kryber at all...I know...but it would be necessary to understand the next ones. 

 

Drama is coming xD and also the story has grow up a little. This chapter wasn't planned at all and I have a one special chapter xD so we have left at least 4 chapters before this story ends.

 

I apologize again TT____________TT Really really sorry and don't even bother to try to kill me...I started  arquitechture last month and my design teacher is already taking care of that -___________- and he is doing a great job on that T.T

 

Ps: Lol....me hiciste reir, marieli xD Boda? mmm....dejame pensarlo xD tal vez....tal vez no.....;D