Good kids don’t exist!

The little princess and the big servant

 

‘’Are you sure is it okay?’’

‘’Yes. They won’t mind’’

 

The long black haired girl smiled shyly at her friend.  She couldn’t hide her excitement for being so near her and the best part was that they were alone. She was feeling butterflies when the short haired girl came closer to her and rested her head on her shoulder.

 

‘’Suzy. Calm yourself. Don’t ruin it’’ That’s what all she can think. 

‘’Suzy’’

 

The girl shivered in excitement when she heard the husky voice of the person next to her. She has always liked the way she said her name. She turned her head slowly and her eyes meet with the latter’s. Suzy can feel her cheeks burning. Maybe today…

 

‘’Am I doing it right?’’

‘’Eh?’’

‘’The scarf! Am I going okay?’’

 

The younger girl blinked her eyes twice and sighed in disappointment. She didn’t expect that. She looked at the sewing sticks and the half done scarf in the hands of Amber and faked a smile.

 

‘’Yes. You are good’’

‘’I know’’

 

Amber complimented herself and gave the girl one of her biggest smiles. Suzy observed her. How can this person be so oblivious of her feelings? She has been giving her clues since 3 months ago and she didn’t notice one. Suzy wanted to face palmed herself but it would only look strange so she decided to continue with her own scarf. At least…

 

‘’Suzy’’

‘’Yes’’

 

This time the girl didn’t turn her head. She didn’t want another disappointment.

 

‘’You have something on your nose’’

 

Suzy crunched her eyebrows. How can she have some unnoticed dirt in her face? She took two hours in dressing up just for Amber. She opened her eyes slowly decided to use her mirror to scare that dirt but…

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s face was just a few inches away from her.  They were so close that she can feel her friend’s breathing.  Their eyes met from a moment and she was absorbed by the latter’s orbs. The gaze of the other girl landed on Suzy’s lips and for a strange reason she could feel her heart about to explode. She just needs to come...

 

 

 

Closer…

 

 

A little more…

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’What are you doing?’’

 

 

A half sleep girl appeared in front of them and asked them still holding her big teddy bear. The two teenagers frozen as their eyes met the little girl’s.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Kyaaaaaa!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Ouch!’’

 

 

Suzy pushed Amber away and the short haired girl landed on the floor.

 

‘’Amber. I’m sorry’’

 

Suzy noticed the pained face of her friend and in a hurry kneeled to level of her. The little girl observed them with curiosity. It’s the first time they see them. The unnie was really pretty and the oppa….he seemed silly.

 

‘’Unnie. Is he your boyfriend?’’

 

Suzy’s face turned as red as a tomato.  She didn’t know how to answer her. She would love to say they were…

 

‘’We are just friends’’

 

Suzy sighed in disappointment again.  Soojung ‘s eyes went to Amber’s.  Suddenly the sweet look she has to ask Amber….changed.

 

‘’I asked unnie. Not you, silly oppa’’

 

Amber’s mouth was wide open. The little girl changed characters so fast. Definitely she was the little sister of Yuri’s girlfriend. And the worst part is that…

 

 

A little girl shut her up!

 

‘’Dongsaeng-Ah’’ Suzy noticed the awkward atmosphere and decided to intervene’’Don’t call Amber-unnie  sillly , ok? You should respect your elders’’

‘’Ok. Unnie’’ Soojung turned her head to Suzy and smiled

 

Amber looked at Soojung with her eyes furrowed. She was acting all cute with Suzy but she was mean to hear.

 

‘’Dongsaeng-Ah. Are you hungry?’’

‘’Yes, unnie’’

‘’Then. Let’s go to the kitchen and unnie will give you your dinner, ok?’’ Suzy smiled and patted Soojung’s head ‘’You’re so cute’’

 

The two girls began walking to the kitchen leaving the short haired girl behind. Amber stood up without looking away from them until they entered the kitchen.

 

‘’Puff. Bipolar brat’’ She mumbled to herself.

 

Suddenly, Soojung appeared by the door of the kitchen. The little girl’s gaze landed on Amber. The older girl looked at her with curiosity. Soojung opened and…

 

 

 

 

 

She stuck her tongue out

 

 

 

 

‘’You! Brat!’’

 

Amber began to walk at Soojung’s directions ready to…

 

‘’Amber! Don’t call her brat!’’

 

She was stopped by Suzy’s voice.

 

Agh!

 

She looked at the brat. Soojung had an evil grin of her face. The older girl raised an eyebrow suspiciously as Soojung came near here.

 

 

Now…

 

 

They went in front of each other…

 

 

What is the brat thinking?

 

 

 

 

‘’Unnieeeeee! Oppa is mean to me’’

 

 

 

 

She…

 

 

 

She…

 

 

 

She began crying for nothing?!

 

 

 

‘’Amber!’’Suzy stomped out from the kitchen and hugged Soojung ‘’Can’t you be nice to her?’’

 

‘’Why? I didn’t do anything!”

 

‘’Amber!’’

 

‘’But, but…’’

 

‘’She is a little girl. Behave yourself’’

 

 ‘’But, but…’’

 

Suzy rolled her eyes and hugged Soojung closer.

 

‘’Let’s leave this stupid here while we eat, okay?’’ Suzy changed her voice tone to a sweet one but before going back to the kitchen, she glare the tomboy again for the last time ‘’Not food for you’’

 

‘’What? But I’m hungry!’’

 

Suzy rolled her eyes and turned to the kitchen. Amber puffed her cheeks and went to sit on the couch. It was that brat’s fault. Never in her life had she had problems with people, especially with children until she met her.

 

Soojung…

 

 

For sure..

 

 

She would NOT LIKE that brat ever!

 

 

 

 

Amber moved her head a little. Some mosquito was bothering her sleep. She changed her position…

 

 

Better…

 

 

 

 

Again?

 

 

Agh!

 

This mosquito must be huge…

 

She tried to move her body again but …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Something was on top of her

 

Mosquitoes aren’t heavy!

 

 

She opened her eyes slowly…

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!’’

 

 

 

 

Amber jumped out of the sofa in fear when she saw the pair of black eyes on top of her. The tomboy thought that her heart will explode for a moment. But a laugh snapped her out of her thoughts. Soojung was laughing like some mad person on the couch.

 

‘’HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oppa. You are so girly’’

 

This brat.

She didn’t seem to stop at any time. Amber buffed.

 

‘’Of course, I sound girly. I’m a girl’’

‘’Eh?’’

 

The little girl stopped for a moment and looked at Amber with curiosity.

 

‘’Really?’’

‘’Yeah. Yeah. People sometimes confuse me. Your sister di..’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber couldn’t complete her sentence

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

Squeeze…

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Your s are small. My sister has big melons. Yuri-unnie too’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’YAH! Don’t touch!’’

 

The older girl squealed and covered her chest with her arms.

 

‘’We are both girls, stupid’’

 

Soojung rolled her eyes and went to sit on the couch. Amber’s eyes were following her actions.  Never in her life she has been touched because she was waiting for the right person and this brat here talks about as if was a normal topic.

 

WTF?!

 

 

‘’Stupid’’Soojung looked at her with a serious face ’’Don’t be sad. You still have the chance to grow them bigger’’

‘’I-I  know. Wait…what?’’

‘’Unnie told me that’’

‘’D-do you talk with your friend about these?!’’

 

Ok. This was freaking the tomboy. Little kids talking about s…what’s the next topic? ?

 

‘’Yup.We talk about marriage and kids. Some of my friends have boyfriends already’’

‘’Boyfriends? At your age?’’

‘’Yeah. But I’m still single. I don’t want a boyfriend. Too much nuisance’’

 

Amber blinked twice. She didn’t know what to think about this but she was sure of one thing…

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS WAS SO FUNNY!

 

 

 

She couldn’t stop laughing. She was laughing so hard that she thinks she could cry in any moment.

 

‘’Don’t laugh!’’ the little girl shouted

 

Soojung furrowed her eyebrows but the tomboy ignored her and continued laughing. The little girl didn’t how to stop the stupid unnie from laughing so she decided to take the easiest and painful way

 

 

‘’Stop hitting *laugh* Ok *I will stop’’

 

 

Soojung put the cushion next to her. Amber sat properly and the two of them were in front of each other.

 

‘’Don’t be mad’’ She said looking at the angry face of Soojung

‘’Humpf’’

‘’I will buy you an ice cream’’

 

Amber noticed that Soojung’s eyes brightened at the ‘’ice cream’’ part. She smirked. She has the little girl.

 

‘’But…before we go to buy the ice cream. Let’s start again, ok?’’

‘’Any ice cream I want?’’

‘’Yes?’’

‘’Yeey’’ Amber giggled when she saw Soojung’s excited face. Maybe the brat wasn’t that bad’’ My name is Krystal Soojung Jung. I live with my umma and appa. I’m six. Now my ice cream!’’

‘’Wait a moment. It’s my turn. My name is Amber Liu and…’’

‘’Too long! My ice cream!’’

 

The brat cut her off. Amber sighed. This wasn’t an easygoing girl.

‘’Ok. Let’s go. But behave’’

‘’Yeey!’’

 

The two stood up and Soojung went running to the door. Amber walked lazily behind her and opened the door for her.

 

‘’You go first, little princess’’

 

Amber said with sarcasm while Soojung stepped out of the house. Amber closed the door and looked at Soojung who was still immobile.

 

‘’Don’t you want the ice cream?’’

 

Amber teased Soojung. The little girl furrowed her eyes and lifted her hand.

 

‘’We need to walk holding hands’’

‘’What?’’

‘’Jessica-unnie and Yuri-unnie always hold my hand when we are going out’’

‘’Yeah. But I’m not Jessica-unnie or Yuri-unnie’’

 

The older girl definitely won´t walk holding hands with the brat. She was doing a lot already.

 

‘’Hand!’’ Soojung shouted angryly

‘’No!’’

‘’Hand! Hand! Hand!’’

Soojung repeated and Amber couldn’t hand the noise

‘’Agh! Okay! You win!’’

 

Soojung took Amber’s hand and began dragging her to the elevator. Amber could only sigh. A little girl was dominating her.

 

Without knowing her gaze landed on the little girl. The brat looked really happy. That’s the effect of the ice cream in children. She giggled. Then, she looked at her intertwined hands. Soojung’s hand was small and smooth. Her hand was also very warm.

 

It wasn’t that bad…

 

She even feel warm inside for some strange reason

 

She thought about her older sister…

 

Is it this the feeling her sister had everytime she held her hand when they were children?

 

Who knows…

 

 

 

 

Maybe taking care of the brat wasn’t that bad…  

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

To answer all the questions xD...

This is a comedy fic. Let's laugh and forget our problems xD

Amber is a teenager and Krystal is a child. Krystal and Soojung are the same person. Amber no es una pedofila, gray gray -.- (Sólo tu puedes pensar eso xD) Main pairing? I don't know. Maybe in the future.

About Soojung's behaviour... Don't get too surprised. I based her on my cousin of the same age and the things he told me about his school. Kids these days =.= 

 

Happy Christmas! :D

 

Make this girl happy and left a comment