Yuri knows the best

The little princess and the big servant

 

The black haired girl watched her friend sat on a bench. She looked at her surroundings trying to find a little black haired head that has been interrupting her opportunities with her friend. When she thought it was safe she came closer to the bench. Her friend noticed her and she smiled.

 

‘’Suzy!’’ She called excited ‘’I hadn’t seen you since the zoo day’’

 

If it was possible...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…Suzy wanted to forget that day

 

 

 

 

She just smiled sweetly and sat next to Amber. She had talked with her unnies and she has come up to the conclusion that the best way to made Amber realize her feeling was she telling them. She gathered her courage and looked at her friend with serious eyes.

 

‘’Amber…I need…I need to tell you something’’

 

The older girl’s smile dropped. Suzy didn’t seem like the Suzy she knew at all. So she put on a serious face too. Maybe Suzy was having some big trouble.

 

‘’I li-‘’

‘’Amber!’’

 

Yuri’s voice interrupted them. Amber waved at her friend and the older girl came closer.

 

‘’What were you doing?’’ She asked

‘’Suzy wanted to tell me something’’

 

The duo turned to see Suzy who was as red as a tomato. She smiled shyly trying to reassure them.

 

‘’It was nothing important’’

‘’I see. Amber!’’ She called’’ You hadn’t present us’’

‘’Oh right…Suzy this is Yuri and Yuri this is Suzy. Finish! Let’s buy things for the party!’’

‘’Party?’’ Suzy repeated confused

‘’ We are doing a surprise party for Soojung’’ Yuri explained

‘’Want to help us?’’Amber asked

 

Suzy nodded enthusiastically. She would love to help if it means she could spend more time with her crush. Yuri looked suspicious at Suzy’s behavior. She remembered Soojung talking about a girl who always becomes red when she was with Amber. Maybe it is her.Then..this girl…

 

 

Yuri grinned.

 

 

 

Amber was so dense.

 

..

..

..

 

 

Amber was watching the cake’s catalogue with attention. Yuri was next to her bored to death. She didn’t know Amber was so retailer. Her attention fell upon the black haired girl that was some meters away sipping her milkshake. She has caught her looking at Amber with dreamy eyes.

 

 

 

 

She knew it.

 

 

 

‘’Ber….how is Suzy?’’ Yuri asked innocently

‘’She is cute and gentle and a really good friend’’ The girl answered without looking AWAY FROM the catalogue ‘’Why?’’

‘’Do you like her?’’

 

Amber looked at Yuri with wide eyes. Yuri grinned seeing Amber’s reaction.

 

‘’You DO like her, right?’’

 

The girl went back to the catalogue and nodded shyly. Yuri’s grin grew wider.

 

‘’What if I told you that she likes you too?’’

 

Amber stiffened for a second.

 

 

 

Suzy likes her?

 

Yuri just smiled and out her arm around her friend.

 

‘’Don’t worry my dear and stupid Amber. Let Yuri help you’’

 

 

..

..

 

Soojung went to the window. Her unnie already fall asleep for exhaustion and was sleeping soundly on the couch. She looked up at the sky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She wanted to see the stupid.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Double update because I got 30 comments :D

Now that Amber knows the truth this story is coming to an end. Maybe 3 or 4 chapters more ;D 

Well...you know the deal...

15 comments for an update ;D See you xD