Stay close to me

The little princess and the big servant

 

Soojung opened her eyes and groaned. She was so tired! The woman looked around. They were in the living room. Cans of beer scattered and bags of snacks shattered around. She tried to move but she couldn't because Sulli was hugging her. 

 

"I must look horrible" She said to herself

 

"Yeah, you do" 

 

 Soojung looked up to see Amber grinning. Memories of last night incidents came in to her mind and she feel her face heat up. So embarrassing! She saw her at her weakest stage. Amber mind of knew what was going inside her head so before Soojung begin hyperventilating...

 

"Want breakfast, princess?"She offered smiling

"You cook? " Soojung asked surprised

"You offend me" Amber pouted "Well, Se Ri is already in the kitchen. Wake Sulli too"

 

She nodded and Amber went back to the kitchen. Se Ri was still eating her pancakes. Amber sat next to her and watched the little girl eat. She patted her head lovingly and the little girl looked up.

 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Can't I pet my best buddy's head?"

"Of course you can! Don't be stupid"

 

Amber giggled. 

 

"Sometimes I wish you would never grow up" She thought

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They spent all day outside. Sulli and Se RI begged them to go to watch the latest animation movie that has just been released. Amber and Soojung accepted seeing them both excited. Se RI and Sulli kind of clicked together after all and both of them were in their own world playing  chasing and catch in the park. After watching the movie and eating, they had decided to take a stroll. Soojung lost sight of her niece and her friend but Sulli was a grown up so Se Ri had to be fine, right?

 

"Oh maamn, I'm jealous. Se RI has ignored me all daaaaay" Amber said trying to break the ice. She looked at Soojung by the corner

 

They had been walking without exchanging words. Soojung didn't know how to explain yesterday behavior. She wanted to but she feel uneasy and embarrassed. Amber didn't know how to get her out of her shell. She knew better wait than force things out. 

 

"Want to hear something funny? Once I was..."

 

Amber got distracted talking that she didn't notice she kept walking while Soojung had stopped a few meter away. 

 

"Amber" Soojung shouted

 

The older woman stopped and gasped when she noticed Soojung wasn't next to her.

 

"Amber!" 

 

This time, she turned around. Soojung was some meters away. She looked at her with a serious expression but Amber noticed how tight she was clenching the hem of her coat.

 

"Thank you" She said

 

Amber blinked confused.

 

"Thank you for being with me yesterday" Soojung added

 

"Must be difficult for hear to say it out loud"

 

Soojung flinched when she saw Amber coming closer.  Too close for her liking.

 

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" She asked softly

 

Soojung didn't how to answer. It was close, too close to be honest but...

She shook her head. 

It was Amber after all and it was okey for some reason.

"And this?"

Soojung's eyes widened when she felt her hand on her cheek. Amber caressed it slowly with her thumb. She gave her a smile trying to tell her everything was okey.

"Scared?" She asked.

Soojung put her hand on top of hers and closed her eyes relaxing in the touch.  Amber stopped and Soojung opened her eyes. The older girl leaned forward and put her forehead on top of hers. Soojung didn't flinch nor move away.
 

It felt natural in some way..

 

They looked at each other. Trying to read what was in the other's head. 

 

 

What were they?

Friends?

Best friends?

or...

 

''I like this'' Soojung said firmly

 

Amber widened her eyes.

 

''I...I have never showed my ugly side to someone so fast. You are special in some way''

 

The heat in her cheeks was notorious. Amber felt her cheeks heat up.

 

"I'm glad"

 

Soojung looked up and they giggled embarrassed. They feel so happy together like this. With their foreheads still touching in a intimate way, Amber cupped her cheeks. She had been feeling insecure since their first meeting but after all the time they spent together, the insecurities were fading little by little. Maybe...

 

"I..." Soojung began talking"I'm still not sure about this"

 

The nervousness was notorious. Amber stayed still waiting for her to continue.

 

"I feel secure next to you but I need to sort my heart out first. If not, it won't be fair for anybody"

 

Amber looked pleased. She wouldn't have liked that they rush things when Soojung was still insecure. When even she was insecure. Deep down, she hoped they would sort this out together.

 

"I understand. Let's take this slowly" 

 

Amber looked at Soojung determined. The younger one broke their contact to hug her by the neck. Amber hugged her back and they stayed still.

 

No words. No worries. Just the two of them.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri was waiting to retrieve all their luggage while Jessica was in the bathroom. They had taken the first flight and had a scale in El Salvador before going to USA. Yuri felt tired. The flight was terrible. Lots of babies and kids crying. She couldn't sleep a wink! And of top of that, there was a mistake with their luggage. Instead of sending it directly to the other airplane, the person in charge made a mistake and now they had to retrieved and put all their bags on the other plane. And heck, it was so hooot here.

 

"Yul, have everything ready?" Jessica asked

 

Yuri snapped out of her trance and looked around. They were the only one and there was no luggage coming.She looked at Jessica scared.

 

"No?" She answered innocently

 

The vein on Jessica's head was pulsing.

 

Oh no...

 

"YUUUUUURIIIIIIIIII" Jessica shouted "YOU ARE DEAD"

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 Soooooo, Jessica and Yuri are going back! OMG this kind of bring memories :c When I started writing this, the only Kwon in Sica's life was Yuri

Well, we are near the end 0: Soojung and Amber are coming to terms with their feelings  :D