The knight

The little princess and the big servant

 

Soojung gasped when she saw the person in front of her. She felt her body froze for a moment. The person on the other side seemed nervous but still gave her a one sided smile. 

 

''Hey'' 

 

How much did she hated that ''I'm sorry, forgive me'' smile

The woman couldn't believe it. Why now?!

She squeezed the doorknob trying to reassure herself. She didn't want to face this matter nor she will do it. Taking a deep breath, she squeezed the doorknob harder and closed the door.

 

 

At least, she tried.

 

''Soojung! Wait!''

 

''What are you doing here?!''

 

The person's foot just got in the middle...lucky her. Soojung buffed and trying to push the door to squeeze the foot out. The person on other side did exactly the opposite trying not to put much force on that. He didn't want to hurt her.

 

''Please, hear me out, Soojung!''

''I don't want to! Just go back to taking photos or whatever!''

''I'm sorry, ok?I did wrong!I'm sorry!''

''I don't want to talk, right now!''

''Why? Tell me why?''

''You come wihout telling me anything after not contacting me for days and you expect I will happy talk to you?!''

''I'm sorry. I got caught up in some stuff''

''You always do the same!'' Soojung exploded staying still. Both stopped pushing the door. He couldn't see her face covered by the hair ''It has been like this since before we came here'' She said softly ''Do I even matter to you?''

 

He looked at her pained. Of course, she mattered to her. Why was she talking like that now?

 

''I...I...I.. don't know what else to say. I...I..''

 

She looked at him expectantly. Waiting for the words that will make her want to pursue their relationship further or...

 

''I'm sorry'' He whispered again looking down

 

...shatter her.

 

''Is it the only word you know?'' She said

''I don't want us to end like this'' He said '' I came here because I thought it would make you happy to be together''

'' I was''

 

He smiled hearing her say that. It gave him a little hope. On the other side,Soojung wanted to cry. This wasn't the conversation she was expecting. This was wrong!

 

''I...I came here to...''

 

He began searching on his abg for something. Soojung wanted to slam the door on his face but she knew it wouldn't solve anything. He would be capable of standing outside like some ground dog until his owner let him inside the house. 

 

''Do Kyung gave them to the other day, he...''

 

How much that name irked her honestly...His best friend that she likeeeeed so much, of course. She stopped listening to him at some point and gave gim the baln stare. Anyway it's not like he will know if she was listening to him or not. He saw him with a big smile showing her two tickets and maybe...waiting for her to take them?

 

She was tired of faking. She didn't want to hear him anymore. She wanted him out of her sight. She dcaouldn't hold her tears anymore.

 

It wasn't easy to express herself but he could know better when she wanted him there or not! After all, weren't they together for years? Why was he still there talking happily? Why...?

 

She...

 

Soojung moved her hand closer to take the tickets and end this conversation  but the tickets... moved? Before she could snap out of her trance, she saw a slim figure pushing his boyfriend aside gently, opening the door and taking her  by the waist with one hand. The figure touched her head gently  and put it on her shoulder hiding the woman from her boyfriend.

Soojung was froze.

 

Who...?

 

''Thank you for the tickets, man'' The husky voice of the person...

 

Soojung knew who it was now for sure and clenched her shirt tightly.

 

The door closed but Amber didn't let her go. She petted her head trying to reassure her. She kind of knew Soojung didn't want a sermon now nor pity. She just wanted someone to feel protected.

 

''It's okay now'' She said softly in her ear

 

Soojung clenched her eyes for a moment and she let everything she has been bottling out. She was tembling. Amber just hugged her tighlty. Tears were flowing down from the younger one' s face wetting Amber's shirt but she didn't mind. Soojung was everything that mattered to her in this moment.

 

''I...I can't take it anymore. I.. I.. Why did we become like this? We...I.. I don't know what to feel anymore.. He has been a good boyfriend but I...maybe I wasn't...''

 

Amber pushed her away and grabbed her by her shoulders. She looked at her directly. Soojung got scared, she never saw Amber being that serious.

 

''Don't ever make yourself feel like you are not good enough. You are perfect as you are''

 

Tears formed again in her eyes and she began crying again. Soojung nodded and Amber hugged her again.

 

''You are perfect. You are loved. Your family loves you, your friends too'' She said softly in her arms.

 

Seeing her like this pained her but her Soojung was strong. She knew it.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sulli peeked at the scene from the living room and sighed.

 

''Are you really over her, Soojung?''

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry guys, I got caught up in University work. This semester has been horrible.  I think this chapter is kind of sad...I suppose. So maybe Soojung is in a toxic relationship, what do you think? We got Kryber getting closer hahahaha sorry for the lack of romance in this one. I think we need some non romantic bonding time. Too much romance has been affecting my head in November. But guess,.... it's December and it has started horrible for me :D  I feel better after writing. Thanks for reading!!! :D