Let's play!

The little princess and the big servant

 

‘’Amber! Look! The prince will kiss Snow White!’’Soojung shouted excited

 

Amber looked at the Tv. for a moment and went back to reading the sport magazine in her hands.  It was far more interesting that watching Snow White for 100th time in her life. She eyed Soojung. Even though it’s not the first time she has seen the film, she still seemed excited. Amber sighed. It was Disney’s fault.

 

‘’Snow White is so lucky’’

 

Soojung said and Amber turned her attention back to her. Soojung didn’t seem like the romantic type of girl so it was strange to hear her said that.

 

‘’Because she found her true love?’’ Amber asked

 

Soojung looked at her and raised her eyebrow.

 

‘’Of course not. Stupid! Because she has 7 dwarfs that do whatever she wants!’’

 

Amber blinked twice trying to process what Soojung has told her. When she finished she started laughing. This girl was special.

 

‘’Don’t laugh!’’

 

Soojung shouted and slapped her head.

 

‘’Ouch!’’ Amber whined and rubbed her head ‘’Sorry, your highness’’ She said sarcastically.

 

Soojung nodded and looked at her surroundings. Soon her attention was caught by something.

 

‘’So cute’’ She squealed and jumped over Amber to get off the bed.

 

The little girl ran in direction to a chair that was in a corner. Amber soon noticed Soojung’s target and jumped off the bed too. Soojung can’t have her hands on it. The little girl was just in front on the chair watching with shining eyes her target. She lifted her hands ready to take it but..

 

‘’GOTCHA!’’ Amber shouted after took it

‘’Amber! I want it’’ Soojung whined and lifted her hands trying to catch it but Amber was taller ‘’Please, please, please, please, please’’

‘’Nop. It’s not finished yet’’

 

Soojung lowered her head sadly and Amber felt a little guilty. But it was dangerous if Soojung touch it.

 

‘’But I want to hug Mr. Rabbit plushie’’ Soojung mumbled.

‘’Aish’’ Amber sighed ‘’Let’s make a deal, ok?’’

‘’I will make one especially  for you, happ…’’

 

Amber couldn’t finish her sentence because Soojung jumped to hug her. Well, to hug her waist.  The older girl looked at the excited face of the little one. A big smile across her face.

 

‘’You are the best! You are the best!’’ Soojung began shouting and Amber was praising herself for her incredible skill with children until…

 

 

‘’You are the best stupid of the world!’’

 

 

 

Amber’s mouth open wide. She was the best stupid of the world? Definitely Soojung didn’t know how to praise people. Amber chuckled at least she was the best of something.

 

‘’Want to see Mr. Rabbit’s friends?’’

‘’Yes!’’

 

Soojung nodded enthusiastically. Amber left Mr. Rabbit on the chair and went to her closet. Soojung went behind her. The older girl’s hand was on the knob but before pulling it, she turned to see Soojung.

 

‘’You can’t tell anyone about this, okay?’’

‘’Okay’’

‘’Promise?’’

 

Amber looked at Soojung with serious eyes. She was going to show her something she has never show to anyone. It was her secret. If people knew, they will look at her with questioning eyes. Soojung nodded and Amber put her hand in front to her. Soojung took her hand and they shook them.

 

‘’Promise’’

‘’Ok. Then…’’

 

Amber opened the closed and began placing her clothes aside. When she was finished, she took a step aside to let Soojung see the inside. Soojung’s eyes become bigger.

 

‘’So…so… so…’’

 

Amber looked at Soojung. Was it so shocking that she couldn’t talk properly?

 

 

‘’Cute!’’ Soojung squealed and went inside the closet in a hurry

 

Amber followed her actions.  Soojung was surrounded by plushies of different heights and forms. She was hugging a big horse with her right arm and was caressing a little sheep until she was distracted by a cute tiger.

 

‘’Do you like them?’’

‘’Yes!’’ Soojung shouted excited and turned to see Amber ‘’They are so cute!’’

‘’I made them all’’

‘’Really? You are awesome, stupid!’’

 

Amber chuckled and saw Soojung taking some of them out. She placed them on the bed and took Amber’s hand.

 

‘’Amber! Let’s play tea party!’’

‘’Eh?’’ Amber raised an eyebrow ‘’I’m too old for that’’

‘’Please, please ‘’Soojung began swinging Amber’s left arm ‘’Please, please. I will be the princess and you…’’Soojung stopped to think for a while’’ …you can be whatever you want!’’

 

For a moment, Amber thought Soojung would make her be the servant but Soojung wanted to play so much that she was willing to let her be whatever she wants. She chuckled again seeing the little girl’s face. A whining Soojung was quite cute and Amber knew that even if she didn’t want to, she would end up playing with her.

 

‘’Ok’’

‘’Yes!’’ Soojung jumped excited ‘’Let’s tell Jackie!’’

 

The little girl released Amber’s hand and went to the door but before she could open it, Amber grabbed her dress.

 

‘’Don’t! Jackie will laugh at me for life’’

‘’Ok. Then let’s go for tea and cookies and cakes and…’’

‘’I got it, princess. Let’s kill my wallet’’

 

 Soojung took Amber’s hand and they began walking to the door. Jackie noticed her sister from the living room and her eyes landed on the intertwined hands. Amber wasn’t the type to do skinship so often.

 

‘’Are you going out for a date?’’

 

Amber turned to see the amused expression of her sister. She was definitely containing her laugh.

 

‘’Shut up’’

 

With that she closed the door leaving her older sister laughing like mad.

 

..

 

‘’Let’s buy mango!’’

‘’Mango for a tea party? What’s else? Let’s eat mud cakes!’’

 

Soojung pouted and Amber caressed her head amused. She was for sure a strange girl.

 

‘’Want Oreo?

‘’Yes’’

 

Amber took the package and put it on the trolley.

 

‘’What else?’’

‘’Amber?’’ A female voice asked

 

The pair turned to see where the voice came. A few meters away was a long black haired girl holding two packages of cupcakes looking at them with a curious face.

 

‘’Suzy?’’

‘’Unnie!’’

 

Soojung noticed the girl from the night before and went to give her a hug. Suzy smiled at her and returned it. Amber came closer to them.

 

‘’What are you doing here?’’

‘’The brat is killing my wallet’’

‘’That’s not true, unnie’’ Soojug stuck her tongue out at Amber and looked up to see Suzy’s face again ‘’We are having a tea party! Want to come?’’

 

For a moment, Amber wanted to kill the brat and kill herself later. But she noticed Suzy’s excited face looking at her.

 

‘’Can I?’’

 

Suzy gave her a puppy look and she knew she couldn’t say no to that.

 

‘’Okay’’

 

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

 

‘’Servant, bring some cookies to lady Suzy’’ Soojung ordered

‘’Yes, your highness’’ Amber said sarcastically

 

She came near the little table where Soojung, Suzy and three plushies where sitting. She placed the plate with the oreos on the center.

 

‘’Does your majesty want anything else?’’

‘’No, thank you’’ Soojung said without looking at her’’You can rest now’’

‘’Thanks God!’’

 

Amber plopped herself on the floor next to Suzy.  Even though that brat said she can be anything she wanted, she ended up being the servant. She took a cookie and munched it.

 

‘’Do the highness’s guests like the tea party?’’ She asked trying to start a conversation

‘’Lady Victoria, Lady Sulli and Lady Luna said you don’t know how to serve’’

 

Amber raised her eyebrows. Soojung has already name the threes plushies?

 

‘’Who is who?’’ She asked confused

‘’The horse is Lady Victoria, the tiger is Lady Sulli and the sheep is Lady Luna, stupid’’

‘’Hey. More respect, your highness!’’

 

Suzy giggled interrupted their bickering.  Amber turned to see her. Suzy’s cheeks became red when she noticed her friend’s stare

 

‘’You are arguing with a six year old child’’

‘’She doesn’t behave like a child at all’’ Amber defended herself pointing at Soojung

‘’That’s not true. I’m a cute girl!’’ Soojung whined

‘’Puff! In your dreams!’’

 

Suzy giggled louder. Amber looked at her amused and turned to see Soojung. The little girl nodded.

 

‘’To the attack!’’ Soojung shouted

 

Amber jumped over Suzy and began tickling her. Soojung joined her and the two began attacking Suzy. The girl couldn’t contain her laugh anymore and even some tears were flowing from her eyes.

 

‘’I won’t la-laugh anymore’’

 

Amber and Soojung stopped and Suzy sat properly trying to breathe properly.

 

‘’You are mean’’ She pouted and the duo laughed.

 

Suzy tried to fix her messed up hair. Amber giggled and went near her.

 

‘’Let me help you’’

 

The closeness made Suzy embarrassed. Amber was busy trying to fix her hair that she didn’t notice her red face.  Suzy didn’t want this moment to end. Amber was so caring that she want to..

 

‘’Stupid! Sulli wants to go the bathroom’’

 

Soojung broke the moment. Amber sat up in a hurry and took Soojung’s arm dragging her to the bathroom. Suzy was left alone in the bedroom. The black haired girl felt disappointed. Why Amber couldn’t notice that she…?

 

‘’Amber! The police came for you!’’ Jackie shouted form the 1rst floor

‘’Shut up! I will be down in a minute!’’ She shouted back

 

Amber took the sleeping kid carefully in her arms. The tea party finished hours ago and Soojung fell asleep tired after the long day. Yuri called twenty minutes ago telling her that they will come to pick Soojung up. Amber went down and noticed the two figures standing next to her sister.

 

‘’She fell asleep one hour ago’’

 

Amber tried to handle Soojung to Yuri but the little girl was grabbing her t-shirt.

 

‘’I think she likes you a lot’’ Yuri said amused and Amber stuck her tongue out.

 

After three failed attempts, Amber managed to free herself. Yuri took Soojung and Jessica went near to kiss her little sister on the cheek. After that, the short girl looked at Amber

 

‘’Thank you so much. We owe you a lot’’ She smiled and took her wallet out

‘’Don’t worry’’ Amber smiled ad stopped Jessica ‘’It was fun’’

‘’Oh. Well…thanks again’’

 

The couple turned in direction of the taxi. Amber looked at Soojung’s sleepy figure until they entered the car. She closed the door slowly.

For some odd reason…

She was missing the brat already

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Suzber! Wish granted, Ai Studio xD

I'm updating because I got 10 comments! Wiii for me

U comment, I update! :D