Family play

The little princess and the big servant

 

Yuri and Jessica were cuddling in the sofa when they noticed Soojung coming near them. She was already dressed up even though it was a Saturday’s morning. Jessica made a space for her and Soojung sat between her unnies.

 

‘’Unnie’’ Soojung said ‘’Take me to Amber’s house’’

‘’To Amber? But you have been playing with her these days. What if Amber wants to go out with her other friends?’’

 

Jessica felt bad after saying that. Soojung’s good mode was gone and she seemed sad. She wanted to punch herself for depressing her little sister but at the same time she didn’t want Soojung to get closer to the older girl. She knew that Soojung will miss her a lot and…

 

‘’Want me to call Amber, Soojunggie?’’ Yuri asked interrupting Jessica’s thought

 

 Soojung nodded enthusiastically and Yuri just chuckled. She took her phone, dialed the number and gave it to Soojung. The little girl took it excited but gave it back when she got no response.

 

‘’She has her phone off’’ Soojung said ‘’Stupid Amber’’

 

Jessica and Yuri giggled. The older girl took her sister in her arms and hugged her closer.

 

‘’Then…we will have a girl’s day’’ Yuri said

‘’Do you like the idea, Soojung?’’ Jessica asked

 

Soojung just nodded. She wanted to torture Amber today but the stupid wasn’t answering her phone. Suddenly the door knocked and Yuri stood up to open it. A surprised face formed on her when she noticed that it wasn’t the mailman.

 

‘’And talking about the king of Rome?’’ Yuri said sarcastically

‘’You love me much that you can’t stop thinking about me?’’ The other voice fired back

‘’Keep dreaming. Just enter’’

 

Yuri took a step aside just in time. A bullet came in the direction and jumped over the visitant.

 

‘’Stupid!’’ Soojung shouted

‘’Miss me already?’’ Amber asked amused

 

She grabbed Soojung and put her on her shoulders. She waved at Jessica but she got no response.

 

‘’She is in her days’’ Yuri explained

‘’I see’’ Amber said

‘’Amber’’ Soojung caught her attention ’’You said you would make me a plushie’’

‘’Make you a plushie?’’ Yuri asked confused.

 

She looked at Amber interrogatively. How can Amber made a plushie? Does she know how to? Amber shivered. Yuri CAN’T discover her secret. She needed an escape.

 

‘’Soojung is trying to say that I would buy her a plushie’’

‘’No!’’Soojung shouted ‘’You said you would ma…humpf…humpf’’

 

Soojng couldn’t continue talking because Amber shut up with her hand. Yuri looked at them confused.

 

‘’We will be back at 8’’

 

With that Amber went off running leaving a confused pair behind. Yuri just shrugged her shoulders and went back to cuddle with Jessica. She noticed something wrong in her girlfriend when she didn’t hug her back.

 

‘’What’s wrong baby?’’

‘’Nothing’’

‘’Are you jealous?’’ Yuri asked grinning and Jessica buffed ‘’You know Soojung will always like you the best and you have Soojung all for yourself.               Besides it’s probably that Soojung won’t see Amber again’’

 

Jessica nodded and Yuri kissed her on the forehead.

 

‘’What about a Yuri’s day?’’

 

The older girl chuckled and threw her girlfriend on the couch. Yuri grinned watching Jessica’s expression.

 

‘’Maybe’’  The girl came closer to her ‘’But we need to go to the supermarket’’

 

Jessica got off leaving Yuri behind. Yuri pouted and crossed her arms. She wanted her Yuri’s day.

 

..

 

The duo was walking looking at the stores full of fabrics and stuff for plushies. Amber was thinking in the materials she will need while Soojung was amazed with the bright colors.

‘’What color do you want, princess?’’ Amber asked

‘’Pink!’’ Soojung said excited

‘’Ok. Pink will be. What about the animal?’’

‘’I want a llama!’’

‘’Llama? I thought you wanted a rabbit. Ok. Llama will be’’

‘’What else, stupid?’’

‘’Nothing more. I think. Let’s buy the materials’’

 

Amber grabbed Soojung’s hand and guided her to a familiar store. She always buys her materials here and the owners gave her discounts because she is a good client. They entered the shop and the older girl directed her attention to the cloths part. Amber was so immersed trying to think of the best material that she didn’t notice the little girl was tiptoeing to see the cloths better. The cloths were high for Soojung and she wanted to help Amber so she grabbed her t-shirt to catch her attention.

 

‘’Up! Up!’’ Soojung said while lifting her arms.

 

Amber lifted her and put her on her shoulders. Soon her attention was caught by a pink cloth that seemed good enough for the plushie.

 

‘’Soojung…touch this’’

 

The little girl obeyed and soon a smile appeared on her face. Amber understood it as a good sign.

 

‘’Do you like it?’’

 

Soojung nodded enthusiastically. Amber chuckled and took it with one hand. Her eyes fell upon the other materials she will use and started to take them with her free hand. She was so concentrated that she didn’t notice the other customers’ surprised faces when they saw her holding a child on her shoulders, a big roll of cloth on her left hand and more stuff with her right hand.

 

 

The duo arrived at the older girl’s house. Amber blinked her eyes twice and almost dropped the bags when she saw a little pink castle in the garden. Soojung went running to it excited leaving her alone. Amber’s mouth was wide open. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What was doing a pink castle on her garden?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Baby’’ Her mother called grabbing her attention

 

She went closer to her. Her mother had a big smile plastered on her face and it grew up more when she saw Soojung already playing in the castle. The mother understood her daughter’s confused face.

 

‘’Baby…don’t you remember? That used to be your castle’’

‘’I don’t have pink things!’’ Amber whined back

‘’Of course, you did’’

‘’No, I didn’t’’

‘’Yes, you did. I have photos’’

‘’Ok….I did it?’’ She sighed ‘’Anyway. What’s doing it here?’’

 

The mother wanted to answer but the appearance of her husband distracted them. The father was wearing a big loose t-shirt and he was sweating. Amber raised an eyebrow.  The man just smiled.

 

‘’We remembered that we saved some of you and Jackie’s child stuff in the garage and we thought that Soojung would love to play with them. Look!’’

 

The father held a pink dress princess’s style in front of Amber. The girl’s face horrified when she saw dress in front of her. How could she use that when she was little?!

 

‘’Cute!’’ Soojung shouted

 

The girl appeared in front of the father with her hand clasped. The dress was really beautiful! The man chuckled seeing Soojung’s excited face.

 

‘’It’s used to be Amber’s. Do you like it?’’

 

‘Soojung nodded enthusiastically. The father looked at her wife and the woman nodded again.

 

‘’Okay. Then… Soojung… Aunt and uncle will give it to you as a gift if you promise to take care of it. But you need to ask for Amber’s permission too’’

 

The little girl turned to see Amber who was still unable to picture herself with a dress like that. Soojung hugged Amber’s waist and looked at her with puppy eyes.

 

‘’Amber, please, please, please. I love it’’

 

Amber just chuckled. Soojung wanted the dress so bad that she wasn’t calling her stupid like she uses to.  The older girl just nodded. She knew Soojung would look really pretty with it. The little girl jumped excited and hugged the mother and the father. Amber saw the scene smiling. Her parents really liked Soojung.

 

‘’Ber! Look!’’ Jackie’s voice distracted them

 

The older daughter came with a box in her hands. She showed it to her sister. Amber was confused. What was that?

 

‘’It’s the jewelry we used when we were kids’’ Amber nodded but her sister noticed she idn’t remember at all ‘’We used to have tea parties, stupid’’

‘’Don’t call me, stupid!’’ Amber whined

‘’That’s because you are sometimes stupid’’

‘’I want a tea party, stupid!’’ Soojung interrupted

‘’Why everyone is calling me stupid?’’ Amber complained

 

Her parents and her sister laughed. Amber pouted. She wasn’t stupid…maybe she has problems to concentrate and sometime she forgets things but…she wasn’t stupid!

 

‘’Tea party! Tea party!’’ Soojung said

‘’Ok. Let’s have a big tea party!’’ The father said excited.

 

The mother just chuckled while Soojung was jumping excited. Amber rolled her eyes. Her father was more of a kid than an adult.

 

 

 

‘’Servant, bring the cookies to Sir Liu’’ Soojung said

 

Amber appeared with a shirt and a bow tie holding a tray with her hand. Her parents, Soojung and Jackie were sitting around a little pink table. Soojung was wearing Amber’s dress while Jackie and her mother were using some of the jewelry they found in the box and her father had a big hat made of cardboard on his head.

 

‘’And Amber…faster…I’m hungry’’ The father said

 

The girl raised an eyebrow and put the tray in front of her father.

 

‘’Suit yourself. I’m out of duty’’

‘’You are a mean daughter’’

 

Amber just chuckled and sat on the ground. There were no chairs. Soojung want closer to her holding a cup of pudding and sat on the older’s girl lap.

 

‘’What do you want, your highness?’’

‘’Feed me’’

 

Soojung opened and pointed it with her finger. Amber took a spoon and began feeding the hungry princess. Her sister watched the scene amused and came closer to her little sister.

 

‘’Feed me too, ber’’

 

Jackie opened too. An evil grin appeared on Amber’s face. She took a spoon of pudding and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…threw it to her sister’s face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jackie wiped off the pudding and looked at her sister fuming.

 

‘’You are so dead, ber’’

 

She took a cup of pudding and a spoon. Amber held Soojung closer and ran to hide when the first spoon was thrown. The pudding impacted on…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…the father’s face.

 

Amber and Jakcie gulped. Her father wiped off the pudding with a serious face. Amber and Jackie watched closely what her father was going to do next. The man stood up and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..threw the jar of lemonade at Jackie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber laughed her off when she was her sister all wet. Her father was laughing at her too so she stood up holding her cup of pudding and her spoon…

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’PUDDING ATTACK!’’

 

 

 

She began throwing pudding at her sister and her father. But…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…a spoon of pudding fall on her mother

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three stopped and shivered.  Amber held Soojung closer. The mother wiped off the pudding, stood up quietly and went back inside the house. The three were left behind feeling guilty. Amber put Soojung on the ground and the little girl followed the woman. The three sat on the ground.

 

‘’We are so dead’’ The father said

‘’Yeah. But you the most’’ Amber added

‘’I agree with ber. You are dead, dad’’

 

The three were thinking what they will do apologize to her mother when…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPLASH!

 

 

 

 

 

 

A gush of water wet and surprised them. The three stood up in a hurry and turned to see the culprit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Mom?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Liu was holding the hose while Soojung has a bucket full of water balloons.

 

‘’Soojung’’ The mother called ‘’To the attack!’’

 

The mother directed the hose to her husband and her daughters while Soojung began throwing the balloons. Amber’s skipped each ones of Soojung’s bullets.

 

‘’Haha. You can’t hit me’’ Amber said proudly

 

Soojung stopped throwing balloons and pouted. Amber knew the face. Soojung’s eyebrow crunched.

 

‘’Agh. Ok. You can hit me’’

 

Amber came closer to Soojung and the little girl threw a balloon on her face.

 

‘’You are a little mean girl’’

 

The older girl rubbed her sore face. The hit was hard. Soojung came closer to her and lifted her arms. Amber lifted her and the little girl planted a kiss on her sore cheek.

 

‘’I think it doesn’t hurt that much’’

 

Amber smiled and Soojung did the same. The little girl kissed her other cheek and Amber did the same. They were so immersed in giving kisses that they didn’t notice that Jackie was holding a bucket of water near them. The older girl smirked and threw the water at them.

 

‘’Pedober!’’ She shouted

 

Jackie went off running and Amber put Soojung’s on her shoulders. She gave her some balloons.

 

‘Ready for the attack, princess?’’

 

Soojung nodded and Amber began chasing her sister.

 

 

 

She wasn’t a e!

 

..

 

‘’Baby…can we have Yuri’s day, now?’’ Yuri pleaded

 

The couple was on the couch watching some random program. They were out all the day and they just arrived home. Jessica was still cursing Amber. She wanted to spend the day with Soojung! Yuri knew that pleading was useless so she decided to look at her surroundings.  Soon a day next to a red mark caught her attention.

 

‘’Baby…why don’t we make a birthday party to Soojung?’’

 

The idea caught Jessica’s attention. It wasn’t bad at all. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Yuri knew already who it was. She opened the door and in front of her appeared her friend holding Soojung in her arms. The little girl was soundly asleep but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…she wasn’t wearing the clothes she had in the morning.

 

Yuri looked at Amber confused. Soojung was wearing a big t-shirt that Yuri knew it was Amber’s. The younger girl noticed that and was ready to explain.

 

‘’We were playing with water’’

 

Yuri nodded in understanding. She made space for Amber to enter.

 

‘’It was long day. I will put her on her bed’’

 

Amber entered the house and was greeted by a pouting Jessica. She just smiled at her and went to Soojung’s room. She placed her gently on the bed and kissed her forehead.

 

‘’Sleep tight, princess’’

 

She got off and went back to the living room where the couple was.

 

‘’I will go now’’

‘’Amber…wait…’’Yuri said

‘’What?’’

‘’We will made a birthday party for Soojung. Want to help?’’

‘’Sure’’ Amber said excited ‘’When?’’

‘’In two days’’

‘’TWO DAYS?! You are crazy’’

‘’C’mon! I will pick you tomorrow up and we will go to buy stuff for the party’’

‘’Okay’’

 

The girl bid goodbye to couple.  She began her walk back to her house. Suddenly she remembered the plushie she promised Soojung.

 

 

CRAP!

 

 

 

She wouldn’t sleep at all these two days.