That XX

The little princess and the big servant

Soojung didn’t want to face him now. She was enjoying a peaceful day with the stupid and her niece and he had to appear. She just rolled her eyes and turned her head away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn’t want to talk to him nor will do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber looked at him directly. Her body tensed and was ready to attack him at any moment if he made Soojung sad again. She felt Soojung moving but she didn’t lower her gaze to check on the girl below. Her serious eyes were focused on the man in front.

 

 

 

 

The man didn’t look at Amber back. His gaze was focus on the girl who was still his girlfriend. He knew Soojung was giving him the cold shoulder and he knew it was because of their last met. His friend already explained that everything had been his fault. He clenched the camera in his hands. He was taking photos when he noticed the girl. He didn’t know how to approach her.  He might look cold but he had problems expressing himself.

 

 

‘’Soojung’’ He called hoping she would turn her gaze to him

 

 

 

Soojung heard him but she didn’t want to talk to him yet. She wasn’t ready to do it.

 

 

 

‘’Soojung. Talk to me, please’’

 

 

 

Amber clenched her teeth.  He was totally ignoring her presence!

 

 

Soojung noticed Amber’s body tense. She giggled to herself knowing that the llama was ready to kill her boyfriend.  But she couldn’t let her do it so she pinched Amber’s side. Amber flinched because of the pain and lowered her gaze to see Soojung with a frown. Soojung grinned at her and put her finger in front of signaling her to stay calm.  Amber pouted in disappointment.

 

 

The man didn’t know what else to do. He looked at the intimacy between them. He was jealous of it. He had never achieved that with Soojung. Because the two were shy, it was sometimes awkward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

His thoughts were interrupted when something bumped on him lightly. She saw a little black head coming near her girlfriend.

 

 

‘’Amber! Aunt!’’

 

 

The little girl stop just in front of them and began waving her hands to catch the attention of the pair. Soojung turned to see her niece.

 

‘’ I saw a girl who looked like a monkey. She had a little little ponytail and she jumped from the slide. It was awesome!’’

 

 Soojung and Amber smiled hearing Se Ri’s stories. She tried to recreate what she saw. When she finished, she leaned on Soojung and rested her head on her stomach. Soojung petted her head and Amber pinched her cheeks.

 

‘’Stop it, stupid. It hurts’’ Se Ri whined and rubbed her cheeks.

 

‘’What if I don’t?’’

‘’Then buy me an ice cream’’ Se Ri said excited

‘’I want one too’’  Soojung said smiling

 

Amber sighed. Her poor wallet….

 

‘’Ok,  princesses. Let’s go’’

 

They stood up and stretched their bodies. Se Ri stood in front of Amber and opened her arms.

 

‘’Up, pony’’ She said

 

Amber sighed and Soojung giggled. She lifted Se Ri and put her on her shoulders. Soojung looked at them and remembered the times when the girl in front used to take her in her arms. She was always asking Amber to lift her.

 

Amber noticed her gaze and gave her a smirk.

 

‘’Jealous, princess’’

‘’Shut up, stupid. I will take your arm then’’

 

She intertwined their arms and they began walking. While Se Ri and Amber were busy talking about ice cream’s flavor, she turned her head to see his boyfriend. He was still there holding his precious camera and looking at her.  She gave him a last glare and turned to her head to the duo next to her.

 

 

He didn’t know why he didn’t move. He should have leaved when he noticed Soojung didn’t want to talk to him but…

 

 

 

 

…he didn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

He was too surprised for discovering new sides of Soojung that she didn’t show to him. She looked so relaxed and happy next to that woman and that little girl.

 

 

 

 

 

She hadn’t smiled at him like she did with her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

They weren’t able to communicate without using words…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at the three again. They were still visible. He didn’t know why but he lifted his camera to snap a photo.

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at the photo and at the photo he took before that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Soojung laying with her closed on top on her friend’s lap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He liked Soojung’s expression….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How much he wanted to be able to made Soojung smile like that….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another update :D Yeeeey

 

I hope you are not disappointed because Amber didn't punch/kill/torture/etc him.

 

I want to ask something:

What would you want the llama's career to be in this fic? A doctor? a lawyer? a clown?