Forgotten bonds

The little princess and the big servant

Se Ri opened tried to move her body but she couldn't. She tried twisting it a little but it was useless. She felt like a tuna! Also she felt a breeze on the top of her head. That was strange too. She opened her eyes and looked above.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Se Ri buffed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was in the middle of her aunts. The three were squeezed in the single person bed. Her aunts were hugging her while sleeping soundly. She loved her aunts but...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...too much love was going to suffocate her.

 

 

 

 

''Amber! Aunt Soojung! Wake up! Wake up!''

 

 

Neither of the two did...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Se Ri buffed again and remembered that last night when she wen for a glass of milk, both idiots were red and talking really funny. Suddenly, they barked into her room and laid in her bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Adults!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She took a big breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ''WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!'' She shouted with all her strenght

 

 

 

Amber and Soojung opened their eyes by the sudden noise and covered her ears quickly until Se Ri stopped. The hangover quickly hit them an they both groaned.

 

They shouldn't have drunk that much...

 

Soojung and Amber rolled to the edge of their sides and laid in a fetal position. That let enough space fo SeRi to sit properly on her bed. The little looked at the clock.

 

 

10:00 am

 

 

 

''I want my breakfast'' 

 

 

The two woman groaned in response. They didn't want to get out of the bed.

 

 

 

''I wan to eat out''

 

 

 

They groaned again....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Se Ri thought for a moment that maybe her aunt and Amber had become lions...

 

 

 

...

...

..-

 

 

 

 

Se Ri walked happily in the mall followed by the two lions. Soojung wore sunglasses because she couldn't stand the light and Amber's face was palid.

 

In that moment, if it wasn't for the groaning, they would be vampires.

 

Se Ri's eyes lightened when she noticed the Mc Donald near. She began running. The duo behind groaned again and followed her. 

 

 

...

...

....

 

 

After almost vomiting for the smell of the fritures, they were now in the park. Se Ri was at the playground and they were seated next to the bored parents. Amber was already dozing off on Soojung's shoulder while Soojung was keeping an eye on her niece.

 

''Which one is yours?'' A female voice asked

 

 

Soojung was startled by the woman but composed herself quickly and pointed at her niece with a smile.

 

 

'' Awww.....She just looks like you. Is she your first one?''

 

The young woman didn't need to explain her famly backgroung to the stranger so she nodded. 

 

''Really? Only one? Your husband should be a little lazy and you are really cute. Are you sure he is no gay?'' She said eyeying Amber and looking at her with a surpised face.

 

 

 

Soojung was 100% sure her face looked like a tomato righ now. The woman had left her without words with her bold comment. 

 

 

 

 

 

How much she wanted to be an ostrich and hid her head in a hole...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't helping either that Amber was almos breathing in her ear and her hand was on her leg. 

 

 

''Mom. Let's go for an ice cream''

 

 

Soojung lifted her head to see the source of the voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WTF?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In front of them were 8 kids alineagted in a file. Each one of different age and for sure....siblings....

 

 

Soojung looked impressed at the woman...

 

 

 

 

She had 8 kids and she looked so slim. The dark haired woman smile at her and stood up.

 

''You just can't stop with one. It's more challenging and funny with more''She said, winked at her and left.

 

 

 

Soojung frozed....

 

 

 

 

She.....with kids?!

 

 

 

 

 

Amber woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at Soojung. She looked back at her with a tense and.... frightening face. Amber gulped when Soojung took her wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Let's go away from here''

 

  

They stood up and Soojung dragged Amber to a bench some meters away from the playground, quite hidden from the rest and below a big tree. She made Amber sit first and then, she laid on the bench with her head on Amber's head. The short haired girl was startled by the action, but she just smiled and let Soojung rest.

 

''Pet my head, stupid''

''Why would I? You sure you don't have lices?'' She asked teasingly

 

Soojung opened her eyes and glared at her. Amber gulped and began doing as she was told. Soojung closed her eyes enjoying the touch. It was calming her headache.

 

 

''Princess....my hands are tired''

''Just keep doing your work, stupid''

''You are abuse me'' Amber whined

''Who would want to you?'' 

''Meanie''

 

Amber pouted and Soojung giggled. She lifted her hand to touch some strands of black hair. She began playing with them. It relaxed her in some ways. Amber just let her do it.

 

''When Se Ri was a baby, she pulled my hair really hard. I thought I was going to become bald''

"I wish I was there to see that''Soojung said while giggling

''Don't worry. She still has some more antics in store''

 

Soojung giggled again and touched Amber's nose with the tip of her index.

 

''That's because you spoiled her too much, stupid''

 

Amber smiled back at her and touched Soojung's nose with her index too.

 

''I used to spoiled you a lot too back then, Soojung-ah''

 

Soojung pouted and Amber giggled. Soojung smiled seeing her so relaxed after their conversation yesterday. She couldn't understand at all how someone can let go of such a good person. 

 

''I'm glad we are friends again'' Soojung said

''I'm glad too''

 

Amber smiled and Soojung closed her eyes. A soft breeze blew and they enjoyed the tranquility of the park.

 

 

 

Nothing could disturbe their moment....

 

 

 

 

 

''Soojung?'' A male voice asked

 

 

 

Soojung turned her head with her eyes wide open. Amber looked at the same direction....

 

 

 

 

 

In front of them was the person who made her princess cry...

 

 

 

 

-----------_--------------------

 

Another update .?..yeeey......lol........excited because I liked this chapter except for the end -.-

My fingers are okay now :-)  still healing u-u

Who said Soojung is single? Suzber is really over?  

The ''Damn SeRi'' coments made me laugh xD Don't blame the little girl