Rematch!

The little princess and the big servant

Wooowww.....700 comments! ◕ ‿‿◕ Let's celebrate! Tuesday update! xD I didn't expect this. OMG Love you, guys!  OMG I still can't believe it.

 

Anyway...Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber opened her eyes and looked around her.  It was a big room. The decoration…it was a wedding? She looked down. She was wearing something similar like a suit (like in show champion, u remember, right?). Everyone seemed happy.  Soon she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her father was smiling at her and made her a sign to look in front. Soon the doors opened and Henry started to play the piano. The bride started walking down the aisle. She got nervous and began sweating. She couldn’t see her face because it was covered by the veil. Soon she was stood next to her.

 

 

Amber gulped.

 

 

 

 

The dress defined her well toned body and her eyes couldn’t help to wander to her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was just beautiful

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her hands trembled while she got near the hem of the veil. She lifted it up little while little. Her breath hitched.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes almost popped out

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’DID YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU MARRY MY BABY SISTER, S-T-U-P-I-D?!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’JE-JESSICA?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’YAH! WAKE UP, STUPID AMBER!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The slap hit her cheek and Amber opened her eyes.  Her head was on Soojung´s lap. Soojung had her eyebrows crunched.

 

‘’What’s wrong with you?’’

 

Amber sat up and hugged her. She sighed in relief.

 

‘’I had the most horrible nightmare ever’’

 

Soojung patted her back. Maybe she did, she really looked constrained.

 

‘’You are one of a kind, you know’’

‘’Yeah, yeah’’

 

Soojung rolled her eyes and sighed. Sometimes the llama was difficult to understand.

 

‘’MINHO-HYUNG! MINHO-HYUNG! BEAT EVERYONE!’’

 

Amber turned to see the source of the voice. Taemin was on the bench cheering for her husband while Se Ri was eating an ice cream.

 

‘’So Minho has his own cheerleader?’’

‘’Taemin can’t hurt himself because he has a dance presentation this week’’

 

Amber nodded and the both watched the game. Jongyun passed the ball to Minho. The frog face dribbled and jumped to score.

 

‘’THAT´S MY MINHO!’’ Taemin cheered excited

 

The llama looked at him and laughed. He was normally a shy boy but he was fired up just because his lover was playing. Se Ri also cheered with him.

 

‘’Oi, Soojung. Did you see…?’’

 

Amber didn’t her sentence because she saw Soojung clapping her hands for him too.  When the boys dispersed because the game ended, she went to congratulate him.

 

 

The llama was boiling. She played better than him.

 

Soojung seemed so happy and Taemin was there too. Even Se Ri was there! It looked more like a harem now. She should be in the middle…not the frog face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT SHE WAS EVEN THINKING?!

 

 

 

 

‘’Yo! Am. Let’s play a game! Are you in?’’ Henry’s voice snapped her of her thoughts

 

Henry threw at her the ball and she caught it. She began dribbling and went to Minho’s.

 

‘’Want a rematch?’’ She said smiling

 

Minho smiled too and nodded.

 

‘’You are in’’ He said

 

 

...

 

 

They were 67-67. The next point was going to define everything. Everyone playing was sweating a lot.

 

‘’Jjong! Don’t overdo it!’’ Kibum said from the bench

 

He had decided to quit after getting all sweaty from the previous match

‘’The kids and I need you!’’

 

Jonghyun smiled and lifted her thumb up

 

‘’Minho-hyung! After you win, let’s go to your favorite restaurant!’’

 

Minho nodded

 

‘’You lovebirds!’’ Henry said mockingly ’’The life of singles is better right, Am?’’ He said and turned to see Amber

‘’Stupid! Remember we are going to eat lunch prepared by aunt Soojung later!’’ Se Ri shouted from the bench.

 

Amber smiled while Soojung hid her face with the hair. After that, she turned to see Henry.

 

‘’Did you say something, Snoopy?’’

‘’Forget it. Let’s finish this’’ He said gloomy

 

Minho took the ball and began dribbling. He came running and Daniel went to block him but he tossed the ball to Jonghyun.  He dribbled and jumped to dunk the ball but Henry managed to push the ball to the other side.  Amber ran to catch but Minho was behind her. She ran faster and threw it to the basket but the ball bounced. Minho and Amber jumped…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’POINT FOR US!’’ Henry shouted excited

 

 

 

Amber and Minho landed on the ground after the high jump. Both of them were sweating.

 

‘’I won again’’ Amber said smiling

‘’Good match like always’’

‘’HYUUUUUNG!’’ Taemin shouted while running to them

 

He jumped to hug Minho.

 

‘’Are you okay? You didn’t hurt yourself, right?’’ He asked worried

‘’I’m fine, Min’’

‘’I was worried’’

‘’I know’’

 

Amber watched the extreme fluffy scene with a raised eyebrow. Too much sugar for her. Suddenly, a towel landed on her head. She looked up and Soojung was there.

 

‘’ Aren’t you going to hug me?’’ She asked mockingly

 

Soojung smiled and kneel down to hug her back. Amber went red, especially when Soojung hid her face in her neck.

‘’You stink. You know’’ She mumbled

Amber was froze. Soojung was too close to her! She turned to see the couple next to her. Taemin was looking at her with a naughty face.

‘’We are not married!’’

 

 

 

The trio kept walking around the park trying to find the perfect spot to have lunch.  Se Ri was running ahead of Amber and Krystal excited. She loved picnics. Amber was carrying almost everything while Soojung just had the thermo. They already said goodbye to the rest and parted ways in a hurry when Henry started mocking Amber.

 

‘’My arms hurts!’’ Amber pouted

‘’Don’t be a crybaby. You offer to carry everything’’

‘’Mean princess’’

 

Soojung stuck her tongue out and was about to say something when she heard her cellphone ringing. They stop and she took it out. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the screen.

 

‘’Unknown number?’’

‘’It´s better it’s you don’t answer. It may be dangerous’’

‘’Yeah. You are right’’

 

Soojung just put it in her pocket. The cell phone vibrated this time. She took it out again. This time was a message. Amber peeked.

‘’Let’s open it’’

‘’Ok’’

Amber and Soojung were confused.

‘’Look behind’’

 

They looked at each other and hesitated. This was strange. Suddenly, the heard footsteps coming their way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were closer….

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung looked at Amber and they slowly turned their heads. Soojung’s eyes almost popped out. The person kept running in their way with a big smile plastered in her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’SOOJUNGGIE! SOOJUNGGIE!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Ssul?!’’