Let’s have a date

The little princess and the big servant

 

Suzy was so excited about her date that she couldn’t sleep at all. Today everything needed to be perfect. She picked up the most beautiful dress she had expecting Amber to be drooling about how cute she is. She arrived twenty minutes early of the hour agreed and sat on a bench. Soon she noticed a familiar figure walking in her direction. She stood up in a hurry and waved her hand excited.

 

‘’Amber!’’ She called

 

Amber went running in her direction and stopped just in front of her with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

‘’I think I wasn’t the only one nervous’’ Amber said and Suzy giggled

‘’Where do you want to go?’’

‘’Well…I…how can I say this?’’ Amber scratched her head nervously ‘’I kind of have a problem’’

‘’Are you in that ‘’week’’ of the month?’’ Suzy asked worried

‘’NO!’’Amber shouted ‘’It’s not that. Aish…ok…Don’t get mad at me, please’’

‘’Why would I get mad at you?’’

 

Amber bit her lip and turned her back at Suzy. The black haired girl’s eyes grew wide…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

photo koala-mom-and-baby-300x300_zps0756aa61.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Soojung?’’

 

Soojung was attached to Amber’s back. She looked at Suzy without any expression. Suzy blinked her eyes twice and looked at Amber.

 

‘’When I woke up this morning, she was already next to my bed. She told that I had to take her to the zoo today. I called Yuri but her cell phone was off. I’m sorry, Suzy’’ Amber explained

Suzy wanted to scream so she bit her lips to stop it. Soojung was ruining THEIR date. She looked at Soojung. The little girl stuck her tongue out and Suzy realized it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy took a deep breath and faked a smile. At least Amber was sorry. Soon an idea popped out of her mind. She will play as dirty as Soojung.

 

‘’Amber. I’m going to make a call. Wait for me, please’’ Suzy said.

 

Amber nodded and Suzy walked to prudent distance so they wouldn’t listen to her conversation. She dialed the number of the person she knew could save her date.

 

‘’Unnie’’ She said ‘’Can you come over? I have a little problem here. Let’s meet at the Zoo, okay?’’

 

 

 

They entered the Zoo. Soojung was holding Amber’s hand walking in the middle of them. She was wearing a llama hat that she made Amber bought her while Amber was using the one with the deer.  As soon as they entered she searched for her savior. She needed her because since the meeting point she couldn’t come closer to Amber because Soojung was always on the middle.

 

‘’What do you want to see first, Suzy?’’ Amber asked

 

She was holding the map. Suzy came closer to her and ‘’innocently’’ laid her head on Amber’s shoulder. She wasn’t really paying attention at the map.

 

‘’Maybe…’’

‘’I want to see the tigers!’’ Soojung shouted

 

She pulled Amber’s t-shirt and all the attention that was focused to Suzy went to Soojung. Suzy buffed. This brat…

 

‘’Let  Suzy decide, okay?’’

‘’No! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!’’ Soojung started shouting and jumping

‘’Okay’’ Amber sighed.

‘’Yeey!’’ Soojung said excited.

 

The little girl took Amber’s hand and began dragging her. Suzy followed them behind. She was really disappointed. The three of them were so immersed in their own worlds that they didn’t notice three pair of eyes looking at them.

 

‘’Suzy!’’ A female voice called

 

The girl turned to see the source of the voice and her heart jumped of joy. Finally!

 

‘’Min-unnie!’’ Suzy shouted back and waved her hand.

 

Min came closer to her followed by Jia and Fei. Suzy couldn’t hideher smile. They will distract Soojung!

 

‘’Am!’’ Min shouted

 

Amber stopped and turned to see her friend waving at her excitedly. She smiled and started running in their direction. She was excited. With Min here, it would be better! She greeted the three friends and Soojung waved her hand at them. The three girls waved back but for some odd reason Soojung felt that something was wrong and hid behind Amber.

 

‘’Where were you going?’’ Jia asked

‘’We were going to see the tigers. Let’s go’’ Amber said

‘’Um’’ Min started and looked at Jia and Fei ‘’We are a little thirsty. We are going to buy..eh…ice cream!’’ Her atettion focused on Soojung ‘’Would you come with us, Soojunggie?’’

 

Soojung looked at her suspiciously and hid her head behind Amber. The older girl thought that Soojung was only shy. She chuckled.

 

‘’Let’s go then’’ Amber said

‘’NO!’’ Min shouted and then her tone lowered ‘’We don’t invite ice cream to llama faces, only for Soojunggies’’ Min explained and Amber rolled her eyes

‘’So funny, Min’’ She said sarcastically

 

Min stuck her tongue out and kneeled at the level of Soojung.

 

‘’Would you come with Min-unnie, Jia-unnie and Fei-unnie, Soojunggie?’’ She asked in her sweetest tone ‘’ We would buy you the biggest ice cream’’

 

Soojung hesitated and looked to see Amber. The older girl nodded her head. Socializing with other people will be good for Soojung.

 

‘’Go with them Soojung. I will wait for you here’’ Amber said trying to reassure her

 

Soojung nodded and took Min’s hand. She looked at Amber one last time. Amber just smiled at her. Min winked at Suzy. The girl nodded. It was her opportunity!

 

‘’Amber. Let’s go to see the rabbits’’ Suzy said

‘’I can’t. I told Soojung we will wait for her’’

‘’Please’’ Suzy begged and put her puppy look on

 

Amber sighed. Maybe if they were fast she could be here when Soojung came back. She gave her Suzy a small smile and nodded her head.

 

 

The little with rabbit came running at Amber’s direction to grab the carrot. Amber giggled. Rabbits were so cute. Suzy was caressing a white one without really paying attention to it. Her eyes were observing Amber’s expressions.

 

‘’Do I have something on my face?’’ Amber asked noticing Suzy’s stare

‘’Yes, here’’Suzy said

 

Amber raised her eyebrow confused. Suzy giggled and came closer to her. She planted a sweet kiss on Amber’s cheek. The older girl’s face reddened and Suzy just giggled. Amber watched the amused face of Suzy and grinned. It was her turn now. She leaned closer and planted a kiss on Suzy’s cheek. This time Amber giggled seeing Suzy’s red face. The game continued until Suzy’s’ cell phone rang. Suzy pouted but she answered it anyway. Her eyes grew wide and a worried expression pained her face. Amber noticed that and looked at her worry. Suzy bit her lip.

 

‘’Soojung is lost’’

 

Amber stood up in a hurry leaving the rabbit on the floor and began running. Soojung was lost! She needed to find her. Anything could happen to a little child. She wanted to curse but it wasn’t going to be of any hell. She passed next the penguin’s place, lion’s place…where was her? She noticed Min in front of the sheep’s place. Amber stopped in front of her. She was so mad that she grabbed Min by the shoulders. The action surprised the girl.

 

‘’How did it happen?’’ Amber asked in a demanding tone

‘’I don’t know we were looking at the giraffes and the next moment, she was gone’’ Min explained

‘’Damn it’’ Amber cursed

‘’She said something about wanting to visit your twins’’

 

Amber crunched her eyebrow trying to think. Soon her mind brightened. She knew where Soojung was. She left Min and began running.  She only prayed that Soojung was still there.

 

 

Soojung was looking at the animals in front of her with shining eyes. She really wanted to touch them but can she? The zookeeper noticed Soojung and went closer to her.

 

‘’Do you like them?’’ The woman asked and Soojung nodded

‘’I have one’’ Soojung said and the zookeeper giggled. Maybe the little girl has a plushie of this animal

‘’Do you want to caress them?’’

‘’Can I?’’

‘’Yes. But you need to enter with an…’’

‘’SOOJUNG!’’ A shout interrupted their conversation

 

Amber came running in their direction. She stopped in front of Soojung and grabbed her by her shoulders. She almost had a heart attack when she disappeared.

 

‘’NEVER EVER LEAVE WIHTOUT SAYING ANYTHING AGAIN!’’ Amber was so worried that she shouted at Soojung

Soojung looked at her with a sad face and Amber tried to control her emotions. She hugged Soojung tightly.

 

‘’You made me so worried. Please. Don’t ever run away like that’’

 

The older girl tightened her huge. She had been so worried for losing Soojung. The little girl hugged her back. She felt guilty for making Amber worry but she was mad because Amber didn’t wait for her. She could hear Amber’s heart beating really fast. Soon her atettion was caught by the reason of her visit.

 

‘’Stupid’’

‘’Yeah’’

‘’I want to caress your twins’’

 

Amber broke the hug and looked at Soojung confused.  She didn’t have twins.

 

‘’Little kids can enter to caress the llamas if an adult is with them’’ The zookeeper said catching Amber’s attention.

 

Amber nodded and lifted Soojung. They entered the stable and went near to baby llama. Soojung caressed it and even hugged it. They continued with an older one who spat at Amber when she saw her. Soojung started laughing.

 

‘’So funny’’ Amber said sarcastically

 

Soojung wiped the spit off Amber with her t-shirt. Amber smiled and they went closer to another llama. Soon Soojung’s attention was caught by a little boy riding a black llama.

 

‘’I want to ride a llama, stupid’’ Soojung said

‘’You are already riding one’’ Amber said amused

 

Soojung pouted and Amber giggled. They went closer to the llama riding zone and Amber helped Soojung to get on the fluffly animal. Soojung hugged the llama and caressed her head lovingly.

 

‘’Puff. Why you treat her so well?’’

‘’Because she’s cute’’

‘’Am I not cute?’’’ Amber asked teasingly

‘’No’’

‘’You are a little mean girl’’

 

Soojung stuck her tongue out while Amber pouted. Soojung opened her arms and Amber understood she was already tired. Soojung hugged her neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

 

‘’But you will always be my favorite llama!’’

 

Amber smiled sheepishly. She felt a little embarrassed but really happy. That words have moved her.

 

‘’Let’s go eat ice cream, princess’’

 

Soojung clapped her hands excited. Amber began walking near the food court. Soon the image of a girl popped out in the little girl’s head.

 

‘’Stupid…where are Min-unnie and the others?’’ Soojung asked

 

Amber blinked twice.

Crap!

 

 

 

 

She forgot about them!

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Triple update because you have been good readers ;D 3O comments!

Do you like little Soojung too? Be careful because llamaber can get jealous too.

Where am I from? I'm from Peru :)

Let's increase the deal. 15 comments for an update, okay?