Bad unnie

The little princess and the big servant

 

Soojung kept looking at the vitrine on the store. She had just asked for the price but it was so expensive for her. She only had 5 dollars and what she wanted cost like a lot of 5 dollars. She sighed in disappointment. She really wanted it.

 

‘’What are you doing here, little Mrs. Liu?’’

 

Sooojung recognized the nickname and turned her face at the source of the voice. As soon as she recognized who it was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

…her face changed into a glare.

 

 

‘’Little Mrs. Liu. I already told you I was sorry’’

 

Soojung nodded in understanding and kept looking at the person in front of her. Next to him was another boy she saw the day she kicked the first boy’s leg. The boy smiled at her.

 

‘’Jjong, you still seem afraid of her’’

‘’Kibum!’’ Jonhyung whined.

 

Kibum just smiled and planted a kiss on Jonhyung’s cheek. Jjong’s face become red and the other boy just giggled. Soojung looked at them. They really loved each other as much as Yuri-unnie loved Jessica-unnie. Jjong snapped out of his trance and kneeled in front of the little girl.

 

‘’Are you alone?’’

‘’I’m with unnie. But she is at the massage shop’’

 

Jjong nodded his head and noticed that the little girl was looking at something. He directed his gaze to the object. Kibum also noticed that and did the same.

 

‘’Do you want the doll, little Mrs. Liu?’’

 

Soojung shook her head and pointed at the object in one of the corners. Kibum and Jjong looked at it surprised. Strange thing for a little girl.

 

‘’Don’t you think the cap is a little big for you, Soojunggie?’’ Kibum asked

 

Soojung shook her head.

 

‘’It’s not for me. It’s for the stupid’’

 

Kibum blinked twice. Stupid? Must be for Amber’s then. She remembered the little girl calling Amber stupid back at the day of the basquetball practice. He looked at her boyfriend. Jjong was smiling at her. He must have found it quite sweet.

 

‘’And why don’t you buy it?’’ Jjong asked this time

 

Soojung lowered her head and put her hand inside her pocket. She took out her money and showed them.

 

‘’The saleslady said that I don’t have enough money for it’’ She said disappointed

 

Jjong and Kibum almost melted at the scene. Soojung seemed really sad for not having enough money to buy it. Jjong stood up and took out his wallet.

 

‘’How much is it, little Mrs. Liu?’’

‘’70 dollars’’

 

Jjong’s mouth was wide open.

 

 

 

70 dollars for a stupid cap?!

 

 

 

He looked at his wallet and sighed. Kibum noticed that.

 

‘’How much do you have?’’

‘’Just 20’’

 

Kibum decided to look at his wallet to. Even though he didn’t like the idea of an expensive cap but it was for a little child’s happiness and his boo’s happiness so it was worth of it. When he revised his money…he sighed too.

 

‘’20 too’’ He said

 

Soojung’s face darkened again. Not enough money for the cap. Jjong and Kibum were also disappointed. They wanted to help her but….how?

 

‘’Little Mrs. Liu! Where is your husband?’’

 

They pair turned to see the source of the familiar voice. There was an Asian boy walking in their direction with a smile plastered of his face. He stopped just in front of them.

 

‘’Why the large faces?’’ He asked when he noticed the gloomy mood

‘’Little Mrs. Liu wants to buy Amber a cap but we don’t have enough money’’ Jjong explained

 

The boy nodded in understanding. He looked at Soojung. The little girl’s attention was focused on the vitrine. The boy looked at the direction of the object. His eyes widened.

 

‘’That cap is really cool. You really have good taste, little Mrs. Liu’’ He praised

 

Soojung gave him a little smile.

 

‘’How much do you have?’’ He asked

‘’We have 45 but it’s 70’’ Kibum answered

‘’Don’t worry. Super Henry will solve your problems’’

 

Soojung’s mood lightened and she looked at Henry with shining eyes.

 

‘’I have 20. That made 65. We can convince the salesperson for a discount’’ He said

 

The little girl jumped excited and hugged him. Henry was startled for a moments but patted the little girl’s head in return. He looked at the cap again and smiled. He knew that Amber wanted the cap and he was surprised of Soojung’s choice that one between a lot of caps that were there. He smiled.

 

 

 

A good wife knows what her husband likes.

 

 

 

 

Jessica felt relaxed. Her back wasn’t hurting anymore and she had received a really good massage. She stretched her body calmly trying to enjoy the relaxing moment. With her eyes still closed she remembered the little person she came with.

 

 

 

 

‘’Soojunggie…ready to go?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No answer

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Soojunggie?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She opened her eyes worriedly. She looked at her surroundings trying to find a black haired head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing!

 

 

 

 

She went to the administration and almost killed the person in charge for not knowing where her sister was. She went out in a hurry.

 

 

Bad sister!

 

Bad sister!

 

 

She lost her Soojunggie!

 

..

 

 

Yuri watched the couple’s interact from a secure zone. She smiled to herself when she saw them shearing a big milkshake. Yuri praised herself.

 

 

Mission accomplished!

 

A smile plastered on her face when she remembered her and her baby’s first dates. It was awkward at first but they were now a happy couple. She couldn’t stop grinning at the thought of her girlfriend but was snapped out of her thought when she saw her running like crazy.

 

 

 

 

Sica-baby doesn’t run!

 

 

 

Yuri went out from her hiding place and followed the girl. Jessica seemed worried about something. Her hair was a completely mess.

 

‘’Baby!’’ Yuri shouted

 

Jessica stopped in her tracks and turned to see her girlfriend. As soon as Yuri was in front of girl, Jessica jumped to hug her and started crying. Yuri caressed her head trying to calm her.

 

‘’What’s wrong, baby?’’

‘’I lost Soojung. I don’t where she is…we were at the massage parlor and when my turn finished…she was gone!’’

‘’Don’t worry. We will find her’’

 

Jessica nodded still hugging her. Yuri kissed her forehead and broke the huge.

 

‘’I will go for the right. You for the left’’

 

 

 

The three boy and the little girl were walking back to the massage parlor. Soojung was holding tightly a red bag in her arms. She has a big smile plastered on her face. The three boys looked at her and they couldn’t help feeling happy too even though all their money was on that cap.

 

‘’When are you going to give her the cap, little Mrs. Liu?’’ Jjong asked curiously

‘’When I see her’’

‘’Then…I think it would be sooner than later’’ Kibum said

 

The boy has noticed Amber some meters away from them.  When Soojung looked at him, he pointed the location of the girl. Soojung’s face lightened. Amber was coming their way.

 

‘’STUPID!’’ She shouted

 

Amber recognized the voice and looked up to find the location. Suzy did the same. As soon as she noticed the little girl, her mood went down. Soojung began running in her direction and Amber did the same. The older girl caught in time the human bullet and spun her around for a while. Soojung giggle excited. Amber stopped and looked at the little girl.

 

‘’What are you doing her princess?’’

‘’I’m accompanying unnie to the massage…’’

‘’SOOJUNG!’’ A shout interrupted them

 

The group turned to see the source of the voice. Jessica appeared running in front of them. The older girl stopped just in front of Amber and snapped her little sister of the girl’s arms.

‘’WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?’’ Jessica shouted exasperated

 

She was holding Soojung’s shoulders really tight. The little girl whined because of the pain.

 

‘’Unnie…it hurts’’

‘’DON’T WHINE! WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?!’’

 

Jessica was losing her patience. She almost had a heart attack because of her! She couldn’t stand this anymore and Soojung didn’t seem guilty at all. Jessica was so freaked out that she lifted her arm. Soojung looked at her unnie with wide eyes. Is she going to…? The arm came closer. Soojung closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt a pair of arms encircling her body tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Jessica! Don’t!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung opened her eyes. She met Amber’s  gaze. The older has hugged her to protect her. Amber gave her a reassuring smile and tightened her hug when she notice Soojung’s body trembling a little. Soojung looked at her unnie. Yuri-unnie was holding her arm and was looking at her with a warning look.

 

 ‘’This is not you, baby. Calm yourself down. Soojung must have had a reason for going out. Don’t you think?’’ She reasoned

 

Jessica looked at Yuri and put down her arm. Yuri sighed in relieve and involved her girlfriend in a hug trying to calm her.

 

‘’Unnie…’’

 

Soojung broke the hug and came closer to her. Jessica didn’t want to look at her sister. She felt like a monster for trying to hit her.

 

‘’I’m sorry, but I wanted to buy something and you were busy’’

 

Jessica kneeled at Soojung’s level and hugged her sister. She began crying. How could she even think of doing it?

 

‘’Sorry, Soojunggie. You really have a bad unnie. It would be better if you have an oppa’’

 

Soojung shook her head and kissed her sister’s forehead.

 

‘’I already have the best unnie of the world. I don’t need an oppa!’’ She said excited

 

Jessica smiled shyly and kissed her sister again. 

 

‘’You made unnie very happy. What can this stupid unnie do for you?’’

 

Soojung made a thinking pose and began jumping excited

 

‘’Ice cream! Ice cream!’’

 

Jessica nodded in understanding and stood up.  She looked at the rest of the group and smiled.

 

‘’Do you want some too? Yuri pays!’’ She said happily back to her normal self

 

The group clasped her hands and Yuri wanted to protest but she knew it wasn’t the moment to do it. She smiled when Jessica took her hand and they both began walking followed by the rest. Amber was holding Soojung in her arms.

 

‘’Am…hold me too’’ Henry teased

‘’I don’t hold ugly people’’ Amber fired back

‘’You are mean. I don’t love you anymore’’

‘’When did you started?’’

 

Key, Suzy and Jjong  laughed while Henry pouted. Amber held Soojung closer. She had been afraid of the idea of someone hurting the little girl but was relieved when she noticed Soojung acting like nothing had happened.

 

‘’Little Mrs. Liu’’ Jjong called ‘’Don’t you have a gift for your husband?’’

 

Amber looked at Jjong with curisosity. Soojung has a gift for her? She looked at the little girl and noticed a red bag in her arms.  Soojung took the bag and looked at her.

 

‘’Close your eyes, stupid’’

‘’Are you  going to punch me or something like that?’’ Amber asked with skepticism

 

Soojung shook her head and Amber did what she was told. She closed her eyes waiting for her surprise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Something was shoved in her face

 

 

 

 

 

 

She opened her eyes and in front of her was the cap she wanted. She couldn’t believe it. She had been saving for buying it and Soojung was  giving it to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She wanted to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung place the cap on her head and smiled at her. Amber still couldn’t believe it. She never mentioned Soojung about the cap.

 

‘’Why?’’

‘’Because you are the best stupid of the world!’’ Soojung said excited but her mood changed to a confused one when she noticed Amber’s face ‘’Don’t you like it?’’

 

Amber nodded her head enthusiastically’’ I loved it’’

 

‘’Yeeey’’ Soojung said

 

The older girl didn’t know what to do and began showering with kisses the little girl’s face.  Soojung giggled.

 

‘’Stop *kiss* stop *kiss* stupid’’ Soojung managed to say

 

But Amber wasn’t stopping.  Suzy looked at the scene a little down while the boys were chuckling.

 

‘’Is she going to kiss us too?’’ Henry asked mockingly

‘’Unless you are a girl named Soojung I don’t think so’’ Kibum answered

 

After a while Amber stopped kissing the little girl when Soojung put her hand on her face to stop her.

 

‘’Don’t you like my kisses?’’ Amber pouted

‘’Those aren’t real kisses’’ Soojung answered while giggling

‘’Then..’’ Amber said amused ‘’How is a real kiss, your highness?’’

‘’Like this’’

 

Soojung came closer to Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s eyes  were wide open

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys’s eyes were wide open

 

 

 

Suzy’s eyes were wide open

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She couldn’t believe it

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They couldn’t believe it

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung just pecked her!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Soojunggie…what ice cream do you want?’’ Yuri shouted

 

Soojung turned to see her unnies waving at her. She jumped out from Amber’s hug and began running in their direction leaving the frozen group back.  Amber’s mouth was wide open…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…a six year old brat pecked her!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Pedober!’’ Henry shouted and began laughing like mad


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Wish granted. I remembered some poeple wanted Soojung to kiss Amber xD To be honest, i didn't see that coming either. This story was supposed to be a 3 shot -____________-

 

No...it wasn't a plushie. It was a cap xD

 

Why I base the updates in the comments? Because a comment made you think ''Oh... There is someone who likes my story'' and kind of lighten up ur day, don't you think?

 

Anyway...the story is coming to an end :(