Hello...it's me again

The little princess and the big servant

Se Ri looked at Amber and her aunt. She didn’t know why but they have been staring at each other for a long time. Any of them have said at least a word. Didn’t they know manners?

‘’Amber! You need to greet my aunt properly!’’ Se Ri said

Her voice brought Amber back to reality. She looked at Se Ri. The little girl was looking at her with her cheeks puffed. She did that everytime she was mad. Amber chuckled and caressed her head with her free hand. If only Se Ri knew…

‘’Ok’’ She said smiling sweetly at her

Soojung witnessed the interaction between her niece and the stupid.  Amber seemed so nice and sweet with Se Ri. Her little niece also seemed to be very attached to her. She was holding Amber’s hand…

 

Stupid…

 

After a long time, does she even have the right to call her like that?

 

 

 

A long time has passed since the last time they saw each other…

 

 

What is their relationship now?

 

 

 

Is she still her stupid servant or…

 

 

 

 

…are they just strangers?

 

 

‘’Hi. My name is Amber’’ The older woman greeted and lifted her hand in front of her…

 

 

 The husky voice she used to like back them…

 

The hand she used to hold when she was a little kid…

 

 

She…

 

 

‘’Aunt! You need to shake hands with Amber!’’ Se Ri said

 

Her niece’s voice awakened her. Se Ri was looking at her with curious eyes.  She pointed at her hand. Soojung gave her a little smile and lifted her hand.

 

‘’Hello. My name is Soojung. Nice to meet you’’ Soojung said

 

 

Both hands connected and shook

 

 

The little hand that used to be half of hers was now slender and large. Almost like hers but it was still smooth and warm.

 

She didn’t want to let go…

 

‘’It’s almost the same’’ Amber said in a whisper looking at their hands

 

Soojung’s eyes widened…

 

Maybe she was still the little prin…

 

‘’Amber! You look like a rock! Move! I’m hungry!’’ Se RI shouted exasperated while moving the hands she was holding

 

Amber’s attention went back to the little girl. Her hand was still holding Soojung but her eyes were looking at a pouting Se Ri. Soojung saw how her eyes changed to a brighten colour and how a big smile formed of her face at the sight of the child.

 

‘’Wait a moment. We will eat whatever you want…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…little princess’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little princess…then…

 

 

 

 

 

 

She wasn’t anymore….

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her thought made Soojung retreat her hand in a hurry. Her action caught Amber and Se Ri’s attention. Soojung looked at both of them nervously. She didn’t want them to notice it but it was late.

 

‘’I…I will go to change’’ She excused herself and went upstairs running

 

The duo kept staring at the woman until she disappeared. They were blinking not understanding the cause of Soojung’s suddenly outburst.

 

‘’Crazy woman’’ Amber said remembering Soojung’s hits ‘’What do you want to eat, Se Ri?’’ Amber asked looking at the little girl

‘’Pizza!’’ Se Ri said excited

‘’Ok. Pizza will be. Let’s call for one’’

 

 

Amber and Se Ri were on the kitchen eating. They have ordered Se Ri’s favourite pizza. Se Ri was already on her second while Amber was still eating the half of her first.

‘’Amber…the tv said that there will be another Barney show in two weeks!’’ Se Ri said happily

Amber groaned

Barney again?

‘’Tell you mama or your umma to take you’’

‘’But my Sica-umma always falls asleep and Yuri-mama gets to excited’’ Se Ri explained

‘’No. I already went today’’

‘’Take me!’’

‘’No!’’

‘’Take me! Take me! Take me!’’

‘’No. No. and NO!’’

‘’ Take me! Take me! Take me! Take me! Take me! Take me!’’

‘’No.No. No. No. No!’’

 

The two kept bickering until they felt another presence in the kitchen.  They both stopped to see who it was. Soojung looked at them with an eyebrow raised.

 

‘’Aunt!’’Se Ri whined’’Amber doesn’t want to take me to Barney’s show!’’ Se Ri accused her

‘’Hey! I took you today!’’ Amber tried to defend herself

‘’Then you can take me to the next one!’’

‘’Absolutely no!’’

‘’Take me!’’

 

Soojung witnessed the fight between her little niece and Amber. Why a grown up woman was fighting with a little kid?

 

 

 

So stupid…

 

 

 

 

She couldn’t contain her laugh anymore and began laughing hard. Maybe she wasn’t her stupid anymore but she was still stupid. Because of the laugh, Amber and Se Ri stop fighting. She took a seat next to Se Ri and hugged her lightly while still giggling.

 

‘’Aunt Soojung will take you. Don’t torture her anymore’’Soojung said

‘’Yeeeeey!’’ Se Ri said happily while hugging Soojung back

‘’Thank you!’’ Amber said sarcastically’’I would already turn into a dinosaur too if I kept seeing Barney’’

 

Amber was happy. She didn’t need to go to another Barney’s show! She began eating her pizza again…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’I don’t think so. You are already one’’ Soojung said teasingly

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber almost choked

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Hey! I’m not a dino! I’m not that old!’’ Amber whined

 

 


 

She was in the flower of her youth!

 

 

 

‘’Really? How old are you now?’’ Soojung asked amused

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’32’’ Amber said confidently

 

 

 

 

Ok…

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe she was really a dinosaur…

 

 

 

Soojung giggled at the face of Amber. It was funny to call her dinosaur.

 

 

‘’I-I can be a dino but how old are you?! You can be an extinct mammal!’’

 

Soojung’s grin grew wider.  This was getting fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’22’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s jaw almost fall…

 

 

 

 

 

22?

 

 

 

 

WTF?

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was really a dino!

 

 

 

Soojung giggled seeing the pouting face.  Amber was lamenting herself with the head on top of the table. Se Ri was patting Amber’s head trying to reassure her.

 

‘’You are not that old, stupid. My umma and my mama are older than you’’

‘’Yeah. But they had already each other’’ Amber whined ‘’I will die alone!’’

 

Soojung raised an eyebrow surprised. Alone? But Jess-unnie told her years ago that she was enga…

 

‘’What about Suzy-unnie?’’
‘’We broke up a looooong time ago’’

 

The young woman blinked twice. They seemed to be really in love then…why? A lot of thing had changed for sure.

 

‘’What about the other oppas and unnies I knew?’’

‘’Henry, engaged. Key and Jjong, married with kids. Min, engaged. Jia and Fei married too. I will die aloneeeeeee’’

 

Ok. This wasn’t right. If she remembered well, the stupid was really popular back then. What happened then?

 

‘’Alone? Why?’’

 

Amber lifted her face form the table and pointed at Se Ri who was busy eating her third piece of pizza.

 

‘’It’s her fault! She kept scaring every person I met. She put a cockroach on the jacket of the last one’’

 

Soojung blinked twice and looked at Se Ri. She was eating so peacefully like nothing of what Amber was telling had happened. Her little niece was sure a little evil genius. She saw Amber went near Se Ri and began rubbing her cheek with Se Ri's.

 

‘’You will marry me, right? So I don’t die alone’’

 

Se Ri shoved Amber face with her hand.

 

‘’Get off. I won’t. You are an old woman’’

‘’You are a mean girl’’

 

Amber stuck her tongue out and Se RI did the same.  Soojung giggled at the sight. She looked at the kitchen watch and stand up. It was already late.

 

‘’Where are you going, aunt?Take me too’’ Se Ri asked

‘’Yes. Take her’’ Amber agreed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojun giggled and shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Can’t do. I have a date. See you later’’ Soojung said

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

The young woman disappeared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A date…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah. Soojung wasn’t the little princess anymore…

 

 

 

Just Soojung now… 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well...you know the age now. Amber is 32 and Soojung 22.  How many year has passed then guys? ;) 

Llamaber is not together with Suzy. Soojung has a date? Will Kryber get together? xD

Guys...last update of the weekend. This author need to work -___________-

I will update next weekend when I see the 15 comments xD 

Have a good week ;)