How to make a princess smile

The little princess and the big servant

After the boyfriend’s incident,  the trio were walking now to the ice cream store. Amber had Se Ri on her shoulders. The little was oblivious to the awkward atmosphere,  she only had her ice cream in mind after all. On the contrary, Amber felt a little tense. She had been observing Soojung by the corner of her eye and she didn’t like the sight at all. Soojung was as always with her blank stare. Like the encounter didn’t take place but she could notice a change in her eyes. On top of that, she didn’t stop sighing for moments. Well…she didn’t know what to do and that was frustrating her. How can she make Soojung forget that jerk?

‘’Amber! Look! Balloons!’’ Se Ri shouted excited and pointed at their direction

Amber and Soojung looked. Next to the fountain, was a man holding tons and tons of balloons. There were a lot of children surrounding him. Amber smirked.

‘’Hey Seri. Let’s buy one’’ Amber proposed and Se Ri agreed excited.

‘’I’ll just  wait here’’ Soojung said and Amber nodded in agreement.

She left with Se Ri and Soojung sat on a near bench. She sighed again. She didn’t think that things with him would turn this way.  She didn’t even know if their relationship should continue. Did they have future at all? She wasn’t really sure. No. The answer was simple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They didn’t have future at all.

 

 

 

 

 

She sighed again. Most of her friends back home were at least engaged or with long time boyfriends. Well…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…she did have the second one but it wasn’t working at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did she have luck in love at all?

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love ignored here most of the time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why can’t her true love-if that even exist- fall from the sk..

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Princess! Look!’’

 

 

 

 

That stupid…always interrupting her important thoughts….

 

 

 

 

‘’Aunt Soojung!’’

 

 

 

 

 

She lifted her head and her eyes almost popped out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O_________O

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In front of her, Amber and Se RI were holding lots and lots of balloons. She thought for a moment that they were going to try to fly with it. Like in UP…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WTF?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber grinned at her and held her hand. She made her stood up.

 

 

‘’You don’t need to be sad, princess. We are here for you’’

 

 

The smile of the stupid made her smile too. She felt warm inside and…

 

 

 

 

…loved too.

 

Amber gave her some of the balloons for her to hold. Their hand touched and they stayed like that for a while. Amber’s touch felt warm. She liked her hands. She…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber looked at the girl. Soojung was smiling brightly at her. She felt relieved seeing her happy. Soojung was admiring the different forms and colours of the balloons with attention. It was like seeing little Soojung again. Suddenly a strong breeze blew out. In an impulse, Amber grabbed Se Ri and Soojung closer to her trying to protect them from it and freeing all the balloons.

 

 

 

 

Se RI was the first to open her eyes. She looked at the sky that was full of balloons.

 

 

 

 

 

Beautiful!

 

 

 

‘’Amber, Aunt Soojung!Look!”

 

 

 

 

 

Both women did as they were told.  The scenery in front of them was unique.

 

 

 

 

 

Balloons of different forms and colors were floating freely on the sky. Se Ri was amazed and let go of them to get a better view. The duo smiled seeing the excited  face of the little kid. Soojung turned her to thank Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh…Oh…

 

 

 

 

 

Bad move!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber almost had a heart attack when she turned to see Soojung too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooojung was really close to her. Their faces were only an inches away. On top of that, she had her arm on her waist bringing her even closer to her body.

 

The closeness let Soojung had a better view of Amber’s features.  Her eyes, her red cheeks, her nose…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her gaze was locked on them. Amber noticed that and blushed even more. Soojung looked up to see her and get even closer to her. What if…

 

 

 

 

 

Without them knowing, a black pair of eyes was watching the scene with curiosity. She smiled sheepily when she saw the older woman getting closer to the young one. Her eyes tried to scrutinize the young girl. She looked familiar but she didn’t know where she had met it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, a memory clicked in her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

It couldn’t be possible….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But it was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’PEDOBER!’’

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Anyone there? o.ou

 

 

Well...after the logn hiatus......I'm back xD I've written like 4 chapters in a row so comment! comment! comment! and I will update :D