Alone

The little princess and the big servant

She closed the door behind her and sighed in relief. After many hours, she could be at peace and have time for herself.

 

She took a deep breathe. Trying to relax. Just like her yoga teacher told her, but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…it wasn’t working at all.

 

 

 

She still felt stressed!

 

 

Useless yoga class!

 

 

She sighed and went to the mirror to fix her hair a little. She touched her long black hair.  It was really soft. She smiled because of it. She spent a lot of time taking care of it to be like that. She need to.

 

 

 

Her image has become an important issue for her.

 

 

 

 

Even if she didn’t want to…

 

 

 

 

She sighed again. These last days she has been doing it a lot. She didn’t know why.

 

 

 

 

But the major problem was that she didn’t have someone she could freely talk about…

 

 

 

 

Because..

 

 

 

Because she was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door opened and broke her trance. She turned to see a young woman smiling at her. She smiled a little bit back.

 

 

‘’Suzy! Let’s go! The van is here’’ She announced

 

 

The girl nodded and went behind her.  They walked through the studio and the staff bowed goodbye at them. Suzy bowed back and gave them a smile. Before she debuted, she learned that she needed to thank everyone in the team or else, they could take it as an act of arrogance and made her life impossible during the time the filming will take.

 

Her eyes went to a group of the staff that was laughing hard at some joke someone said. They seemed really happy and close. 

 

She looked at them with longing eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Friends…

 

 

 

 

 

Since she started her acting career, she was careful to pick up her friends. She didn’t want people who will only like her because she was a star. Because of that, she only has a reduced amount of friends and because of her busy schedule she couldn’t see them so often.

 

 

 

 

 

She felt lonely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They went out of the studio to the car. Because it was very late, there weren’t many people on the street. Her manager opened the door for her and went to the driver’s door. She was about to enter when she noticed a couple walking pass the streets.

 

 

She didn’t know why but she couldn’t move her body. Her sight was fixed on the couple.

 

 

 

 

The girl rubbed her arms with her hands trying to get warm. The boy next to her noticed it and took out his jacket and put it gently on the girl’s shoulders. That’s when Suzy noticed it.

 

 

 

 

 

The boy wasn’t a boy. It was a girl.

 

The tall girl smiled at the short one and gave her a peck on the head.  She put her arm around her shoulders. The short girl rested her head on her shoulder and they continued walking.

 

 

 

 

Suzy followed them with her eyes until they disappeared. After that, she entered the car. Her manager looked at her with curiosity but Suzy ignored it.

 

 

 

 

Her mind was somewhere else…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seeing that couple…

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the memories with Amber came back…

 

 

 

 

The loving eyes…

 

The playful and sweet smiles…

 

The warm hands…

 

 

 

How much she missed that…

 

 

 

But it has been her decision to let go of that to pursue her dreams. She was happy but at the same time…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…she felt empty.

 

 

 

 

Sometimes she wanted to go back to those days with her but…

 

 

 

 

 

Was it even possible?

 

 

 

 

 

Min, Fei and Jia-unnie told her that she was still single. That she was still waiting for the right person but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did she have the right to go back and ask her to be part of her life again?

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Suzy’’ Her manager called her startling her from her thoughts.

‘’Ye-yes?’’

 

The manager looked at her by the mirror for a moment. Suzy looked at her trying to maintain her happy and calm image.

 

‘’You see…We have receive a propose for a new drama. The director personally asked for you’’

‘’Really? How thoughtful’’

‘’Well… the director wants to start filming as soon as possible. He wants your answer in 3 days’’

‘’So fast? But I don’t even know what will the drama be about?’’

‘’I don’t know either. But part of the filming won’t be here’’

‘’Eh?’’

 

The manager stopped the car in the red light and looked at her directly by the front mirror. Their eyes met.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’The first part of the filming will be in LA’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy’s eyes grew wide.  

 

 

 LA?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her friends were in LA…

 

She was in LA…

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe this was a sign…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Will you accept?’’ The manager asked concerned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi :3

I'm back and Suzy too xD 

Now that f(x)'s goodbye stage is near T__________T I will be tormenting u with my stories every saturday/sunday  xD or before if I have time -___________- 

 

Now...about the llama's career...here we go with the ranking xD

 

Doctor: 11

Dancer: 1

Mechanic:3

Designer:2

Lawyer:4

Clown:1

 

I omitted the architech's votes, because I'm architecture student and well...I don't have life! >_______< I think doctors neither

-_______- so any other opinion? 

 

Apart from that, I have a special request. Are any of you a graphic designer or know how to use those programs? Ö.O I have a photo of my great grandfahter that I want to fix. It's really small but it has over 40 years old and is a little damaged. So please, please, if you can help with that >.< please inbox me.