The forgotten friends

The little princess and the big servant

I almost forgot how fun was writing this story. Here is a looooong chapter for you guys. The grown up princess and the stupid servant are back! Well...you know the deal. 17 comments for an update. Enjoy!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The trio were inside the elevator. Amber was still catching her breath while Soojung was busy glaring at her.

‘’What?’’ She asked confused when she noticed the glare

‘’Nothing’’

‘’Really?’’

 

Soojung just turned her head to the other side. She won´t tell her that she was a little curious about her relationship with that girl. Amber looked at her confused and Se Ri noticed it.

 

‘’Aunt was asking me who was Amy’’ Se Ri said innocently trying to help Amber

 

 

Soojung flinched and Amber smirked

 

 

 

 

 

 

CRAP!

 

 

 

 

The smirk grew more when she noticed Soojung ´s red ear.

 

‘’So the princess was….maybe…jea…?’’

 

 

 

 

Before Amber get to finish her sentence, the door opened. Soojung almost jumped of the elevator.

 

‘’We are here! Let´s go to the car’’

 

She began walking in a hurry to the parking lot. Amber´s smirk just grew more.

 

 

 

The car arrived to its destiny. Amber parked it near the place where the meeting was supposed to be held. Soojung lifted an eyebrow confused. She expected a fancy restaurant, a coffee, a market, an amusement park…..not a…

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Are you going to play basket, stupid?’’ Se Ri asked excited

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes. Definitely not in a basketball court.  What was she thinking? A date in a basketball court? Amber seemed excited though. She took the bag on her shoulders and took Se Ri by her left hand. Se Ri took her right hand and they were balancing her in the air while walking. Soojung snapped of her thoughts when she heard Se Ri´s laugh.

 

‘’Higher! Higher!’’

 

They did as she said and she giggled louder. She turned her head and smiled at her little niece. When she lifted her gaze, her eyes met the llama´s. Amber was smiling sweetly at her and without knowing, the same smile was forming in her lips.

 

 

 

 

They stood still observing each other.

 

 

 

 

 

‘’I thought we said no wives allowed’’

 

 

 

 

A male voice distracted them. Amber turned to see her friend grinning at her.

 

‘’Well…except for Kibum’’ he added

‘’So funny, Snoopy. Wait until I kick your ’’ Amber said

‘’I will make you look bad in front of your wife and…’’ he paused mockingly’’… your kid’’

‘’Let’s see who cry in the end’’

 

Soojung crunched her eyebrows. This scene seemed familiar for some reason and the guy looked familiar. She was sure she had met him before when she was little. Se Ri let go of her hand and went running to the guy. He held her high.

 

‘’Henry-ahjussi’’ Se Ri said excited. Henry pouted

‘’Se Ri’’ He whined’’ I already told how to call me. I’m not that old’’

‘’You’re a grandpa, Snoopy. Admit it!’’ Amber said mockingly

‘’Nooo. I´m still youuuuuung. She should call me…’’

 

A memory clicked in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Henry-oppa!’’ Soojung said

 

 

 

 

 

 

Henry nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Exactly! She should call me Henry-opp…WAIT!...What?!’’

 

Henry turned to see the woman next to Amber. He didn´t look at her at all when they arrived. His eyes grew wide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’LITTLE MRS.LIU?!’’ He shouted from the surprise

 

 

 

Soojung smiled timidly at him and waved her hand. Henry put Se Ri on the ground and face palmed himself.

 

‘’How many year has it been? It feels like yesterday you were a little girl. OMG…Why am I talking like a grandpa?’’

 

Soojung just giggled and Henry came closer to hug her.

 

‘’ I still can’t believe it. You are a woman now’’ Henry said excited

 

Their faces were in front of each other. Amber extended her arm and grabbed Henry´s hoodie.

 

‘’Yeah. Yeah. You are very excited. Respect her personal space, buddy’’

‘’I see… so we have a jealous wife here’’ Henry said mockingly

 

Amber just stuck her tongue out. Soon they heard footsteps near and a blond guy’s shout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’OMGOSH! ‘’

‘’Little Mrs. Liu?’’ A brown haired man asked next to him

 

The blond guy came running and jump to hug her.  The other man ran behind him. Soon Soojung was enveloped in a bear hug.

 

‘’Kibummie! Don’t asphyxiate her!’’

‘’But I missed her, Jjong!’’

‘’I know, Kibummie. But you need to let Soojunggie breath’’

 

Jjong took Kibum’s hand while he let go of Soojung. The woman took a big breathe.

 

‘’Thank you, oppa’’ She said

 

Jjong just nodded and put his arm around Kibum’s neck.

 

‘’Soojunggie! You need to tell us everything. Look how big you are now. How old are you?’’

‘’I´m 22, oppa’’

‘’22! OMGOSH…you are in the flower of youth!’’

‘’Kibummie…we are not that old’’

‘’I know. But look at Soojungie. She is a woman now! And a beautiful one! Any man or woman will fall for you’’

 

 Soojung blushed and for an instant, her eyes moved to spot Amber some meters away playing with Henry and Se Ri. Kibum and Jonghyun noticed that and smirked to each other.

 

‘’Tell me, Soojunggie. Do you have perhaps someone in mind?’’ Kibum asked

 

Soojung blushed even more and shook her head. Kibum smirked knowingly.

 

‘’Really? Not even a cute llama face in mind?’’

 

Now, Soojung’s ears were totally red.  And to making it worse, Amber came closer to them and put her arm on Soojung´s neck.

 

‘’What are you talking about, guys?’’

 

Soojung could imagine Kibum and Jonghyun’s smirk growing wider.

 

‘’I’ll go to watch, Se Ri! Excuse me!’’

 

She let go of Amber´s arm in a hurry and went to her little niece. Se Ri was some meter away on Henry’s shoulders trying to make a point. Kibum giggled excited.

 

‘’What`s wrong with you, Key? You are dropping more pheromones than usual’’

‘’Yah! Soojung is totally a HAG!’’ Kibum said

‘’What are you talking about? Did you hit your head?’’ Amber asked confused

‘’OMGOSH! Haven´t you been in Australia?’’

‘’Yeah. Maybe in another life!’’

‘’You are so outdated! HAG is short for Hot Asian Girl!’’

‘’And since when are you interested in girls?’’  Amber asked mockingly

‘’You are mean, boo! I’m talking about you! Maybe she is the one! Think about it. You met after so many years! It must be fate!’’

‘’It’s not fate. It’s called coincidence. She has a boyfriend and I’m fine being single’’ Amber smiled sadly

‘’Boo…’’

‘’Well…I came here to play. Are you in or not?’’

‘’Just wait a little. They just arrived’’ Jonghyun said

‘’They?’’ Amber asked confused

‘’Yeah. They are here!’’ Jongyun said and lifted his arm to wave at them

 

 

Amber turned to see who to see who it was.  Two men were walking hand in hand in their direction. One of them was taller than the other. The taller seemed a bit older but both of them were equally handsome. The smaller one had some feminine features and the long hair in a ponytail didn`t help him.  He was the one who waved back.

 

 

‘’JONG-HYUNG! UMMA!’’

 

 

Amber crunched her eyebrows. Umma? What umma? She?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT SHE DIDN’T KNEW HIM!

 

 

 

 

 

‘’TAEMIN! MY SON! We were waiting for you!’’ Kibum shouted

 

 

Amber’s eyes almost fell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEMIN?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then…the man next to him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The familiar frog face…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’We are sorry for being late. We were caught in traffic’’ The taller man said

‘’That´s because Minho-hyung didn’t want to get out of bed’’ Taemin said while giggling

 

 

Amber watched the scene astonished. In front of her were the frog face and the little kid from years before. Her eyes went lower to their hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ma-matching rings?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were…

 

 

 

 

 

THEY WERE…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THEY WERE MARRIED!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was ready to freak out. They had like a 10 years or more gap and they were married? Her head was processing many things. Kibum looked at her strangely but still decided to introduce her.

 

‘’Well, Taeminnie, Minho. She is my boo Amber’’

 

 

The guys turned to see her. They look at her and they recognized her.

 

‘’I remember you from that day. You were Soojung´s unnie, right?’’

‘’Yeah. Glad to see after many years. I got surprised’’

‘’I bet you are. I didn’t think I was going to marry a baby’’

‘’Minho-hyung!’’

‘’Just joking, Taemin. You know you are my most important person’’  Minho said and kissed him on the cheek

 

Amber didn’t know how to react. He was a pedo! But they looked soooo good together!

 

 

‘’Amber-unnie?’’ Taemin called her

‘’Yes?’’

‘’Tell us! Did you marry Soojung?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s jaw dropped and she freeze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHE?

 

 

 

 

 

SOOJUNG?

 

 

 

 

 

MARRIED?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’BE CAREEEEEEFUL!!!!!!!!!’’ A shout came from behind

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before Amber could answer, a ball hit her and everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

''Ups'' Soojung said while Se RI and Henry facepalmed themselves.