Oppa vs. Unnie

The little princess and the big servant

 

Amber and Minho were in their positions. The challenged consisted in running a lap around the big park. Yuri stood next to them holding a whistle. Jessica and Soojung were sitting on the grass surrounded by bottles of water.

 

‘’Ready?’’ Yuri asked. Amber and Minho nodded ‘’ 3, 2, 1…GO!’’

 

They started running. Minho took the lead thanks to his longer arms but Amber didn’t budge in. She increased her speed and now they were equals. Soojung clenched her unnie’s blouse. Jessica smiled at her and Yuri patted her head.

 

‘’Don’t worry, Soojunggie. They are going to be fine’’

 

Soojung nodded her head and kept looking at them. She was impressed by the determination on Amber’s face.  Her secret admiration for her was growing up and she wished, even though she knew Minho-oppa for a longer time, that Amber would win.

 

‘’They are near’’ Yuri said

 

They looked at them. Any of them was bugging in. The duo accelerated. Just a few meters…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’I win!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung went closer to the winner and lifter her arms. The winner understood and lifter her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’You stink, stupid’’ Soojung said

 

The little girl covered her nose and Amber just giggled. It has been a really good race.  She hugged Soojung closer.

 

‘’That’s the smell of successful people, princess’’

‘’I don’t want to be successful then’’

 

Amber chuckled and came closer to Minho.

 

‘’Good race’’ She said

‘’Yeah. But this not over’’Minho smirked’’Let’s see who does more in the horizontal bar’’

 

Amber nodded and left Soojung on the ground. They came closer the bar and Minho was the first to use it. Lifting his body was an easy task for a guy like Minho. The strength he used showed his muscles and Amber felt jealous. Can her chicken arms bear her weight? Soojung watched amazed how Minho easily made 30 bars. It was Amber’s turn now. She struggled with one..two..three…she was running out of strength. Soon she couldn’t support her weight and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…. she landed on the ground.

 

‘’Ouch!’’ She whined

‘’Stupid’’ Soojung mumbled and rolled her eyes

 

Yuri and Jessica started laughing. Amber pouted while Minho helped her up.

 

‘’Mean grannies’’ Amber said

‘’We will show you how is done’’ Jessica said

 

Minho, Amber and Soojung’s eyes were wide open. Jessica knew how to do the horizontal bar?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica came closer and signaled Yuri to do it too. The girl opened her arms and Yuri lifted her with a little of difficulty. Jessica reached the bar and lifted her body up and down. Yuri was doing the same trying to not drop her girlfriend. Minho blinked, Amber laughed and Soojung just rolled her eyes. After 30 ‘’times’’ Jessica stopped.

 

‘’Well, it’s easy. See?’’

 

The boy and the girls didn’t say anything. Yuri didn’t want to look at them. She loved her Sica- baby a lot but that was a little…

 

‘’What’s the next challenge?’’ Minho asked

‘’Wrestling!’’ Amber said

 

Minho flinched. Wrestling with a girl? He didn’t like the idea too much but he knew he could offense Amber if he said.

 

‘’Okay. The wined of this will win the competition’’

 

Amber nodded and both of them positioned in front of each other. Yuri gulped. She was scared for…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…Minho

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She knew that even though Amber looked skinny and calm she could become a really savage. The worst part was that the girl liked to fight with boy and she was accustomed to that. Minho was not a challenge at all. She blowed the whistle and Minho throw the first fist. Amber dodged it and threw one.  Minho blocked and Amber made a kick that almost hurt his face. He blocked again trying to find a sport. Amber studied him and noticed a blind point. Minho threw a kick and Amber took the opportunity to punch him on the stomach. The powerful blow made Minho land on the floor.  The boy caressed his stomach. That was a really really good blow. Amber came closer with a worried expression. She extended her hand to help him. Minho was about to give his hand when…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’DON’T TOUCH MY MINHO-HYUNG!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A pitch voice startled them. Minho’s eyes grew wide open at the familiar voice. Amber wanted to turn to look at the source but someone started hitting her. Well…it was more like a caress. Whatever it was, it didn’t have too much strength.

‘’YOU ARE A BAD BAD PERSON. DON’T HIT MY MINHO-HYUNG EVER AGAIN’’ It shouted again

 

A kid? Amber looked at Minho who was still shocked. She turned her body and she could see a brown head. Suddenly the brown head landed on the ground.

 

‘’DON’T TOUCH MY STUPID’’

 

 Soojung stood in front of Amber defensively. She has just pushed the kid to stop hitting Amber. The kid looked at Amber and Soojung and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…started crying

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho stood up and came closer to the kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Taemin’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The kid looked at him with tears flowing of his eyes. Minho smiled sweetly at him and Taemin jumped to hug him. He hid his head in Minho’s neck.

 

‘’I miss you, hyung’’

 

Minho just smiled and patted his head.

 

‘’I miss you too, Taemin’’ He said ‘’But is not good to hit people’’

‘’But that guy hurt you’’

‘’We were just playing’’

 

The older guy stood up and came closer to Amber and Soojung. He left Taemin on the ground and Soojung hugged Amber’s waist. She will protect her from that silly Taemin. The little boy looked at them but lowered his gaze when he noticed Soojung’s glare.

 

‘’I’m sorry’’ He said

 

Amber just smiled and patted the boy’s head.

 

‘’Don’t worry. You were protecting your hyung’’

 

The older girl looked at Soojung signaling her to apologize too. Soojung pouted. She didn’t want to. It was Taemin’s fault! Amber raised her eyebrow and Soojung sighed.

 

‘’I’m sorry’’

‘’Good kids’’ Yuri said catching their attention’’ What about celebrating with some ice cream?’’

 

The little kids jumped and both clenched their hyung/ stupid t-shirt’s.

 

‘’Up!Up! Up!’’

 

Minho and Amber just chuckled and lifted them. They put them over their shoulders. Jessica looked at them with attention. Yuri noticed that.

 

‘’Seobang. Lift me too’’

 

Jessica opened her arms and Yuri shuddered. She couldn’t put Jessica on her shoulder without dying but her baby seemed so cute. Agh…

 

‘’What about a piggyback?’’

 

The older girl jumped excited and held her tighter. When she was up, Yuri started walking. She was happy for making her baby happy but she knew that tomorrow she wouldn’t feel her back. She didn’t mind at all.

 

Life was hard…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

….but it was sweet too 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! Yeeeey xD 30 comments. Good job!

Little Soojung is back hehehehehe Did you like Jelly Amber?