Jelly princess’s awakening

The little princess and the big servant

After some hours, the trio was up and in the kitchen table. Soojung was preparing breakfast while Amber and Se Ri were lazing around. The little girl was drawing on Amber’s hand while the latter was busy with her phone. Soojung looked at them by the corner of her eye and went back to cook.

 

‘’Stupid, did my unnie call?’’She asked

‘’Yeah. Yuri called me at 3 am’’

‘’Yuri-mama called?! What did she say?’’ Se Ri asked excited

‘’She said that she loves you and that she will be back on 4 or 5 days’’

‘’I will ask her to buy me lots and lots of ice cream when she is back’’

 

Amber just nodded in agreement. Soojung looked intrigued. Her little niece didn’t seem trouble that her mothers were away.

 

‘’Is it always like that?’’ she asked

 

The llama looked at her questiongly.  Soojung rolled her eyes. She needed to explain herself better.

 

‘’Do they always leave her in your care so…suddenly and for a long time?’’

 

Amber crunched her eyebrows thinking.

 

‘’Yep. Especially when they know I had some free time’’

‘’And that happens a lot?’’

‘’Not really. These last months have been chaotic. I didn’t see Se Ri so often ’’

‘’Stupid, what do you do?’’ Soojung asked with curiosity. She still didn’t know where Amber worked

‘’I’m a…’’

 

 

The ring of her cellphone distracted the llama. Soojung saw her face change to an excited one. Whoever she was talking to, she seemed to care for that person a lot and that…

 

 

 

 

 

 

…that…

 

 

 

 

 

 

…that made her feel a little…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…uncomfortable?

 

 

 

After some minutes, the llama hung up. The stupid smile still plastered in her face.

 

‘’Well, I’ll get going’’

 

Soojung’s eyes twitched. She wasn’t going to let her have fun with whoever was in the phone!

 

‘’Take Se RI with you’’

‘’But you’re her aunt. Take care of her for a while’’

‘’I think Se Ri might want to go with you’’ Soojung said and looked at her niece’’Right, Se Ri?’’

 

Se Ri nodded in agreement oblivious to the quarrel between the two adults.  Amber pouted. Why Soojung insisted her to take Se Ri with her? Anyway, she wouldn’t fight with her. She stood up and went to the door. Soojung didn’t look at her and continued cooking.

 

‘’Let’s go to my apartment first, Se Ri’’

 

Se Ri stood up and went to her aunt. Soojung stopped and looked at her.

 

‘’Aunt, you come too. Amber’s apartment is big and she had two cute doggies! Jack Jack and Princess!’’

‘’I don’t think I can’’ After her tantrum, she didn’t expect the llama to welcome her in her home

‘’Come too. You have nothing to do today, right?’’

 

Soojung looked at her. Amber didn’t meet her gaze and turned her attention to the phone. She will need to apologize later.

‘’I will pack the food I made. Wait for me outside’’ She said

Amber and Se Ri got out and Soojung hurried to get everything ready. Maybe they could go to the park and have a picnic or eat the food at Amber’s apartment.

 

 

 

Amber’s apartment….

 

 

 

 

It made her curious how it looked like…

 

 

 

 

 

The trio arrived at Amber’s apartment. The building looked nice. Amber opened the door for them and the duo entered. Soojung was greeted by two powerful barks.  The barks scared her and she ended up hugging Amber’s arm.  Amber laughed at her reaction.

 

The fur balls got out from their hide out and Soojung’s face became red. The two dogs  were as tall as a can of soda!

 

‘’Scared of big dogs, Soojunggie?’’ Amber teased

 

Soojung pouted and slapped her arm in response ‘’So funny,stupid’’

 

‘’Yah! Treat me with love’’ Amber whined and rubbed her arm. Soojung just looked at her and rolled her eyes.

She flinched when she noticed something pocking her leg. She looked down and jumped to hug Amber’s arm again. The latter just laughed again. Soojung was being a scaredy cat! Princess got scared by Soojung’s sudden jump and Jack Jack barked to Soojung in complain. The little rat was scaring Soojung more and the stupid owner was busy trying to hide her chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Jack Jack! Why are you barking?’’ A female voice shouted form the inside

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jack Jack stopped barking and turned his head to the corridor while Soojung tightened her grip on Amber’s arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who was she?

 

 

 

 

 

 

She noticed the two dogs’s tails moving from left to right. She looked at to the person who just arrived to the living room. She has curly hair and a big smile plastered on her face. Amber looked up to and shouted excited.

 

 

 

 

‘’Goldfish!’’

‘’Llama!’’

‘’Amy!’’

‘’Se Ri!’’

 

Se Ri and the stupid went to greet her while she just stood in the middle of the living room. After a moment, she saw Amber coming near to her with the girl.

 

‘’Soojung! This is Amy. My goldfish!’’

 

My?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung let out an awkward smile and extended her hand. The girl shook it but instead of let go, she kept looking at her.

 

 

 

‘’I think I’ve seen you somewhere’’ She said

 

She crunched her eyebrows. She has never met her. Not even when she was little.

 

‘’Really?’’

 

‘’Yeah. Where has it been?’’ Amy said hitting her head a little.

 

Amber panicked and took Amy by the shoulders dragging her to the corridor.

 

‘’I think you are hallucinating. Must be the age. Ok. End of introduction. Say bye to the princess’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber froze.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Crap!

 

 

 

 

 

Amy’s eyes widened and looked at Amber. A grin plastered on her face. Amber dragged her with more force and the two disappeared behind a door. Soojung didn’t get what happened but she knew who will tell her. She kneeled next to her niece who was busy playing with the puppies.

 

 

‘’Se Ri tell me…who was she?’’

 

Se Ri looked at the smiling face of her aunt. For some reason, she looked kind of scary.

 

‘’She is Amber’s roomie’’

‘’Oh..and she…’’

 

Suddenly a strong jump startled them. Amber appeared in front of them with a sweater, shorts and a sportbag. She was sweating and her breath was faster. Before Soojung could question her, Amber took Se Ri under her free arm and grabbed her hand. Amy appeared giggling on the  corridor. She was also in the same state as Amber. The llama panicked and went to open the door.

 

‘’OK!I’M READY! LET’S GO!’’

‘’Yah! Don’t run away!’’

‘’Bye bye Amy. I love you!’’

 

And with that the three excited the apartment running to the elevator.  Amy kept giggling and plopped on the sofa. She knew now why the girl seemed familiar. She needed to tell Min this.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well...you know the deal, right?17 comments for an update xD hehehe