Please...please...Don't say Noooooo

The little princess and the big servant

 

‘’Sica-baby…pleaseeeee…I made the reservations two months ago…you can say no…’’ Yuri whined while hugging her girlfriend’s waist.

‘’Yul…you know we can’t. Soojung can’t be alone in the house. She is too young’’ The other girl said while washing the dishes

‘’Tiffany can take care of her’’

‘’She is busy with Taeyeon’’ She replied back without stopping what she was doing

‘’C’mon the shortie can resist one night’’

‘’I don’t want my baby sis near that byuntae’’

‘’Sooyung and Sunny?’’

‘’Out of the town’’

‘’Seohyun and Yoona?’’

‘’Seohyun is making Yoona study for their entrance exam’’

‘’Of course. Of course. They ARE studying’’

 

Yuri grinned at the thought of what their young friends could be doing. Jessica raised an eyebrow and splashed water in front of the girl below

 

‘’Stop your erted thought right now’’

 

Yuri buffed. She has been planning their anniversary night since three months ago. She knew that Jessica was dying to eat in that fancy restaurant so she saved during that time to take her there but…now everything was ruined!

Jessica’s parents decided to take a second honeymoon for 2 months but they couldn’t take Soojung because she has school so they left her with Jessica and unfortunately for the girl, her girlfriend was an overprotective sister.

Jessica looked at her by the corner of her eye. She was sad also. It was their anniversary and even though she loves her sister with all her might….she was disappointed too. But…what they could do? Nobody…

 

‘’I HAVE AN IDEA!’’

 

Yuri stood up in a hurry surprising Jessica. She took her girlfriend by the shoulder and looked at her excited

 

‘’I know who can take care of Soojung, baby’’

‘’Eh?’’ Her girlfriend looked at her confused

‘’I need to make a call’’

 

Jessica wanted to say something but the other girl had already disappeared. She sighed. What crazy idea could Yuri have?

 

 

 

 

‘’Sica-baby…are you ready?’’

 

Yuri shouted from the living room. She was tired already of waiting for her girlfriend. The tanned girl was lying on the sofa watching television. Even though she was bored of waiting her mind wander of what her lover could be preparing for her.  A grin spread across her face knowing that she managed to find someone who could take care of Soojung. But the thought of that was replaced by the thought of the night they will have tonight.

 

‘’YURI! Stop your erted thought right now!’’

 

Yuri sat up properly in a hurry when she heard her angry girlfriend’s voice from their bedroom. 

 

‘’How do I look?’’

 

Jessica stood up in front of Yuri wearing an elegant v neck dress which was showing her toned body. Yuri’s mouth was wide open. She didn’t expect her girlfriend to wear such a…such a…

 

‘’Yuri…you’re drooling’’

 

The girl giggled seeing the stunned expression of her girlfriend. Yuri wiped away the saliva with the back of hand without looking away. Jessica couldn't stop feeling proud of the expressions she caused in Yuri even after so many years together. Yuri stood up and came closer to her. Her hand caressed slowly the cheek of her girlfriend. Slowly both girls came closer…

 

 

 

 

 

‘’What are you doing, unnie?’’

 

 

 

 

 

Both girls turned to see slowly the source of the voice. In the middle of the passage was a little girl rubbing one of her eyes looking at hem half awake. Suddenly, Jessica pushed Yuri away with her hand while she was nervously smiling at her little sister.

 

‘’Soojunggie, we were just…playing?’’ The older sister came closer to the younger one and slowly caressed her head’’ Why did you wake up? Did you have a nightmare?’’ She asked in a soft voice

‘’I want a glass of milk’’

‘’Ok. Yuri-unnie will bring you one. Let’s go to bed and wait for it, okay?’’

 

Jessica took the tiny hand in hers and they went to the bedroom. Yuri pouted. She liked Soojung but since she was there, she and Jessica needed to be careful of Soojung catching them in things that a kid of her age shouldn’t know. She sighed but went to the kitchen to get the glass of milk for the little girl. After pouring the milk in the glass she started walking to the bedroom but was stopped thanks to the doorbell.

 

‘’Yo ~ I’m here’’the husky voice said happily

‘’Finally! I thought you would never show up’’

 ‘’Hey! I’m doing you a favor and you treat me like that?’’ The friend whined and noticed the glass of her friend’s hand ’’Is that for me? Thank you’’

 

Before Yuri could say anything, her friend took the glass and began to drink it

 

‘’Yuri…Soojung fell asleep so we don’t need the mi…’’ Jessica stopped when she noticed the person next to her girlfriend. Her expression changed to a curious one ’’Who are you?’’

‘’Hi! You should be Yuri’s girlfriend. I’m…’’

‘’Yuri! I can’t let Soojung with a strange man!’’

 

Jessica’s expression changed in an instant. She sounded angry and the boy shuddered because of the rapid change. He could see Yuri shaking a little.

 

‘’Baby! You are wrong!’’ Yuri was trying desperately to explain the presence of her friend’’It’s not a boy. It’s a girl…a girl’’ The tanned girl took her female friend by the shoulders ’’Tell her you’re a girl’’

 

 Yuri looked at her with wide eyes.  The girl looked at her friend and them at her angry girlfriend… why did she accept to make Yuri a favor? Suddenly, Yuri pushed her in front and she hid behind her back. The girl wanted to kill her tanned unnie but, anyway, she was involved already. She looked in front and could see her friend’s girlfriend throwing dragger to her and her stupid friend. She inhaled deeply and began speaking…

 

‘’I-I’m a girl? My name is Amber and I’m Yuri’s unnie gym buddy’’ She presented herself with all the courage she had

‘’Amber?’’ Jessica’s expression softens a little ’’She is the Amber you always talk about when you come home after the gym?’’

‘’Y-Yes’’ Yuri answered nervously

‘’Oh’’ Jessica put her hand on surprised ’’I’m so sorry for the misunderstanding’’ She came closer with a smile plastered on her face and began shaking Amber’s hand ’’Thank you so much for offering to take care of my little sister. She won’t cause any problem. I will tell her that Yuri and I will be leaving’’

 

Jessica disappeared leaving the two astonished girls behind. Amber couldn’t believe what had happened. First, her friend's girlfriend wanted to kill her and the next moment, she is nice and sweet. She turned to see Yuri with a concerned look.

 

‘’Are you nuts? How can you have a bipolar girlfriend like that?’’

‘’Hehehe’’ Yuri stuck her tongue out playfully and placed her arm around Amber’s neck ’’One day when you find the one for you…you will get me’’

‘’You are nuts’’ This time Amber stuck her tongue out ’’Her sister…is she like that?’’

‘’Ummm…Soojunggie?Hehehehe…I will let you find that’’

 

Amber was going to protest but Jessica appeared in front of them.

 

‘’Seobang…let’s go~’’

 

Amber shivered. There was the sweet voice again that creeped her up. Yuri offered her arm and Jessica took it. The three walked to the front door of the apartment and Yuri opened the door. The couple stood up in front.

 

‘’Soojunggie is taking her nap. The dinner is in the fridge. You only need to heat it on the microwave’’ Jessica said

‘’We’ll be back at midnight or maybe…later’’ Yuri playfully said and winked at Amber. The younger girl shivered with the thought of that

‘’Yuri! Stop being a ert’’ Jessica pretended to protest but Amber could see that she wanted that to happen.

 

‘’ ajhummas’’ The girl  thought and sighed.

 

 

She closed the door after the couple disappeared. She jumped on the sofa and took her cellphone out of her pocket. Soon she found the number she was looking for and press the green button.

 

‘’I have the house all for myself…want to come?’’

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liked it?

Make this girl happy and left a comment  (o^v^o)