Big princess and little princess

The little princess and the big servant

 

The little girl appeared in the living room still with her pajamas and sobbing one of her cheeks. She noticed Yuri-unnie looking at something with a worried expression. Soojung looked at the same way and her eyes grew big.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’U-unnie…are you co-cooking?’’

 

 

Jessica turned to see her with a smile plastered on her face. She was wearing a pink apron.

 

‘’Yes, Soojunggie. I made pancakes. Look!’’

 

Jessica took the pan to show it to her sister. Yuri panicked. It was dangerous to have a hot pan near a little child. Soojung looked at Yuri hesitantly and then at her excited unnie. She sighed and came closer to see the famous pancakes. Her eyes crunched at the sight of the burning thing on the pan that looked alike anything except a pancake but anyway she smiled at her sister.

 

‘’Y-Yummy’’ Soojung faked excitement

‘’I know, right?’’ Jessica said excited and went back to finish burning the pancakes

 

Soojung went near Yuri. How can Yuri-unnie let her sister cook something apart from tuna sandwiches? She didn’t want to die so young!

 

‘’Yuri-unnie’’ Soojung hissed in a low voice ‘’I don’t want to eat that’’

‘’Me netiher. Let’s wait until she finishes burn…’’

‘’KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SEOBANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’’

 

With that Yuri ran to take the extinguisher. Few minutes later, the burning food was on the trash and the three were dressed to go to eat a decent breakfast at a restaurant. Yuri took the keys and they entered the car.  Jessica sat on the driver’s seat while Yuri and Soojung took the backseat… for security.

 

‘’Where do you want to go eat?’’ Jessica asked

‘’Meat! I want meat!’’ Soojung said excited

‘’Ok. Then let’s go to fill our tummies!’’

 

With that Jessica pressed the accelerator and Yuri began crying inside and holding Soojung tightly. At least Soojung should survive. Even after years of relationship, Yuri still feared for her life. The most incredible part was that Soojung didn’t overreact over her sister’s driving skill. The little girl was admiring the skies and the streets.

 

‘’Yuri-unnie! Look! A Chihuahua with a dress!’’

 

Yuri looked at the direction of the dog and smiled at Soojung. The little girl went back to see the streets while Yuri looked at her girlfriend. She seemed concentrated in her driving…at least she…

 

 

Her eyes grew wide…there was a car blocking their way…Jessica accelerated … They..

 

 

 

THEY WILL DIE!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’STUPID! DON’T YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE WELL? SON OF …’’Jessica shouted at the car that she left behind

 ‘’Baby! Not in front of Soojung’’ Yuri said worriedly. What if Soojung start repeating tho…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!’’ Soojung starting shouting leaning her head out of the window

 

Yuri panicked. Soojung was saying stupid!

‘’Soojunggie…You don’t shout stupid to people in the street’’

 

Soojung turned her head to see Yuri. She seemed confused.

 

‘’It’s Amber’’

 

Yuri blinked and leaned her head out of the window too. She noticed Amber standing next to the bus stop. It seemed that she didn’t hear Soojung because of her earphones.

 

‘’STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!’’ Yuri began shouting too

‘’STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!’’ Soojung start to help her

 

Jessica looked at her girlfriend and her sister. What’s wrong with them?

 

‘’Could you shut up? Have you gone crazy?’’ Jessica hissed

‘’Darling it’s Amber on the bus stop’’

‘’Amber?’’ Jessica repeated confused and looked at the back mirror ’’Let’s invite her’’

 

The car moved back until it was in front of the bus stop. Amber seemed distracted in her own world that she didn’t notice the car in front of her. Yuri and Soojung smirked and the get off. Yuri lifted Soojung and they went closer to the other girl. Soojung was just in front of her ear. Soojung and Yuri grinned.

 

‘’STUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID’’ Soojung shouted with all her power

‘’KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!’’ Amber jumped scared touching her head ‘’NOT IN MY EAR!’’

 

After the scare, Amber composed herself only to find a little girl and a grow-up woman laughing at her like mad people.

 

‘’You sounded so girly, Amber’’ Yuri said without stopping laughing

‘’Ha Ha’’ Amber said sarcastically ‘’So funny’’

‘’I should have filmed that’’ Yuri added

‘’Yeah. You should have’’ Amber pouted. That was mean of them ‘’What are you doing here?’’ She asked confused.

 

Yuri had her own car so why she was taking the bus? Amber’s attention focused on Soojung who ran to hug her waist. Amber returned the hug while Soojung tightened it.

 

‘’I missed you’’

‘’I missed you too, princess’’

‘’I…’’Yuri said and Amber turned to look at her’’ I will die of diabetes because of you’’

‘’Shut up. You are just jealous’’ Amber stuck her tongue out and Yuri did the same

‘’Amber…Unnie said she wants you to eat breakfast with us’’ Soojung interrupted them

‘’Unnie?’’ Amber looked at Yuri confused and Yuri pointe at the car that was in front of them. Jessica waved her hand and Amber waved back ’’I don’t know if I can, princess?’’

‘’Please, please, please, please, please, please’’ Soojung started pleading and Amber knew she couldn’t resist that

‘’Do you have classes now?’’Yuri asked concerned

‘’My class was from 7 am to 9 am. But I have basketball practice at 12 pm’’

‘’You have classes at 7? Are you crazy?’’Amber just smiled ‘’we have a lot of time until your practice. We can go to eat and drop you at University later’’

‘’That sounds nice’’

‘’Yeah’’ Soojung jumped excited and grabbed Amber’s hand’’We will have a lot of fun’’

 

 

 

‘’Are you for real?’’ Amber asked

 

They were in a thematic restaurant. A KID thematic restaurant. There were tons of toys and in a corner there were small tables and chairs. Not even a normal size thing was in this place.

 

‘’Sorry but Soojung lo…’’ Jessica tried to explain

‘’THIS IS SO COOL’’ Amber shouted excited interrupting Jessica and grabbed the little girl’s hand’’ Let’s go Soojung’’

 

Amber dragged Soojung to the playzone. Jessica looked at the girl with an eyebrow raised. Was that how a seventeen year old girl behaves? Luckily for her, her seobang was a grown up woman.

 

‘’Seobang, let’s…’’ Jessica stopped when she noticed Yuri looking at the direction on Amber and Soojung’’Seobang?’’

‘’Baby…can I? Please? Please? Please?’’ Yuri whined and Jessica sighed

‘’Ok. Go’’

 

Without wasting another second Yuri went running to Amber and Soojung. Jessica sighed. She was left alone. Well, she could be alone or… Aish…she was too old for that…

 

..

..

 

‘’What are you playing? I want to play too’’ Yuri said sitting next to Amber.

 

Amber and Soojung were sitting around a small table that was surrounded by a kitchen and a frigde for kids. Amber had some plates in her hands while Soojung had plasticine.

 

‘’We are making pizzas’’ Soojung said excited ‘’I’m the chef and Amber is the waiter and you can be chef too’’

‘’Hey! Why can she be a chef and I should be the waiter’’ Amber whined

‘’Because you at cooking’’ Yuri said amused

 

Soojung gave some plasticine to Yuri and she began massaging it.

 

‘’Unnie you need to do the salami and the mushrooms. I will do the molds of pizza’’ Soojung said at Yuri and the looked at Amber ‘’Stupid, you can bring us some cake’’

 

Amber looked at Soojung pouting while Yuri giggled. The little girl ignored Amber’s pouting face and continued her task. Amber was about to stand up when Jessica appeared holding a big plate.

 

‘’Girls. The food is here’’ Jessica said sweetly

 

Yuri, Amber and Soojung pouted. They wanted to play some more but food already arrived. Jessica noticed her little sister’s sad face and an idea popped out of her mind.

 

‘’Let’s play ‘’family’’ then’’ Jessica suggested and Soojung’s face brightened ‘’I wil be the umma, Yuri will be the appa, Soojunggie will be the daughter and Amber will be…’’

‘’The dog!’’ Soojung shouted interrupting her unnie

Yuri started laughing again, Jessica chuckled,  Amber facepalmed herself and Soojung made some space for the food. The food was settled and they began eating.

 

‘’Amber’’ Yuri called

‘’What?’’

‘’Dogs don’t eat on tables’’ Yuri teased and Amber stuck her tongue out

‘’They don’t’’ Soojung said and came closer to Amber ’’But this one can’’ With that she hugged Amber’s neck tightly

 

Yuri chuckled and Jessica smiled a little. She was a little suspicious. Her sister seemed really attached to Amber. Soojung was normally shy around strangers but she seemed really connected to this girl. Jessica didn’t know the reason but she was happy for her sister. She was opening up to someone. That was good.

 

‘’Thank you, princess’’

‘’Now…can you buy an ice cream after’’ Soojung said sweetly

‘’Ok’’ Amber sighed

 

Yuri laughed and Jessica chuckled.  She understood part of the reason now. Soojung liked to be spoiled and Amber did everything she asked her for. Poor Amber. Jessica sighed and rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

‘’Seobang…feed me’’

 

Yuri smiled at her lovingly as she started to feed her.  Even though, they didn’t look alike... they were…

 

…definitely sisters


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yulsic and Kryber playing together....awwwww

Hyuna's chest is big...in Korea...I think...because one day I saw a photo of her in her school uniform and that part seemed a little tight and big  =.=u