Surprise party

The little princess and the big servant

Soojung and Jessica were on the car. Min and Suzy bid goodbye to them after the girlfriend incident. Jessica was glad Soojung was calm now. They were near the house and Soojung looked at the direction of it suspiciously

‘’Unnie! You lied!’’ She said

 

Jessica almost has a heart attack. Did Soojung found out?

 

‘’Yuri-unnie isn’t working! She is out. All the lights are off’’

 

Jessica sighed in relief. ‘’Yes. How can I forget? Because Yuri was a good girl and do her homework, she went to buy an ice cream’’

 

‘’Really? Will she buy me one too?’’

‘’You need to ask her’’

‘’ok’’

Jessica parked the car in front of house. Soojung got off in a hurry. She will call Yuri unnie and ask her to buy an ice cream.

‘’Unnie! Hurry up!’’

‘’Ok. Wait. I need to take my keys out!’’

‘’Unnieeee’’ Soojung whined

Jessica opened the door and Soojung entered like a lightening. If she didn’t hurry up,  Yuri unnie will be back alrea…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’SURPRISE!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She blinked twice. In front of her were all the friends she had made. Yuri unnie and the stupid were smiling at her. They came closer and Amber lifted her.

 

‘’Hey, little princess. Like the surprise party?’’

 

Soojung was so surprised that she just nodded. She looked at the decoration and then at the smiley faces.  She saw her unnies holding a keroro cake in front of her. There were seven candles on it. Everyone came near and began singing.

 

‘’Make your wish, Soojunggie’’ Jessica said

 

The little girl closed her eyes and blew the candles away. Everyone clapped their hands excited.

 

‘’What’s your wish?’’ Amber asked

‘’I won’t tell you, stupid’’

‘’Mean’’

‘’Stop crying and let’s go to play’’ Yuri said excited

‘’Yeey! Dance contest!’’ Hyoyeon proposed excited by the word dance

‘’Let’s put a song and the one who knows the moves win’’

‘’Deal!’’Everyone said

‘’I’ll be in charge of the songs then’’ Yuri said’’Let’s make teams of two. Sunny, Sooyung, Jessica will be judges’’

 

Suzy wanted to be in the same team with Amber but she saw the little girl attached to her. She sighed in disappointment but was interrupted when Min grabbed her by the arm.

 

‘’The best team is here!’’ Min said excited

‘’Puff …of course. We will win’’ Key said

‘’Stop with the blabbering. We will start’’Yuri said’’First song is….’’

 

She put the radio on and ‘’Abracadabra’’ started.

 

‘’I know that’’ Key said confidently and began moving

‘’Suzy! Dance! Dance!’’ Min shout at her

‘’But I don’t know the steps!’’ Suzy said

‘’Stupid! Dance! Dance!’’ This time Soojung shouted

‘’I don’t know how to’’

‘’Ok. Key wins!’’ Yuri said’’ Next song is…Like this’’

 

Again, Key was out dancing. He knew all the steps perfectly. Suzy and Amber were defeated. Yuri changed the song to Ma Boy. Dancing diva was already moving like crazy.

 

‘’Yah! Yuri! Put a group I know!’’ Amber protested

‘’Don’t be a crybaby. Let’s change participants’’

 

This time were Jonghyun vs. Soojung vs. Min. Amber crossed her fingers.

 

‘’Now…Bunny style!’’

‘’Jjong! Move!’’ Key shouted

‘’But it’s embarrassing’’

Jonghyun started moving a little but after a while he just stood still. Min was having troubles too. She didn’t learn that dance. But…

 

 

 

 

…Soojung did. She began doing all the moves. Amber was amazed.

 

‘’When did she learn that?’’ She asked  Yuri

 

Yuri just shrugged her shoulders and changed it to ‘’Bo Peep Bo Peep’’ Again Soojung did all the moves and even the ones for Roly Poly.

‘’Then it’s a dead heat between Soojung and Key’’Yuri announced’’The last song is Oops’’

Key almost fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He didn’t remember the steps.

 

 

 

But….Soojung did.

 

She danced just like the singer. She practiced some choreos with her friends at school so it was easy. 

‘’Then….I think we have a winner’’ Yuri said happily

‘’Noooooo’’ Key said

‘’Darling, calm down. It’s just a contest’’ Jjong said

‘’But I lost!’’ He whined

 

Jonghyun was busy trying to calm Key. Soojung was jumping happily. Amber giggled because of that.

 

‘’We won, stupid! We won!’’

‘’Yeah. Yeah.  I have a big prize for you!’’

‘’Really?’’

‘’Yup. But first let’s open the gifts!’’

 

The party continued on and it was already late. Everyone bid their goodbyes except Min and Suzy who were helping Yuri and Jessica clean.

‘’Stupid, gave my surprise!’’ Soojung ordered

‘’Ok. Come here’’

Amber took Soojung’s hands and they went to Soojung’s bedroom. Amber put Soojung on the bed.

‘’Close your eyes, princess’’

‘’ok’’

The older girl took the big plushie off her hiding place and put it next to Soojung

‘’You can open them now’’

Soojung opened her eyes excited. Amber pointed the place next to her and she saw it….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A big pink llama plushie was looking at her!

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Cuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeee’’ Soojung shouted and hugged the llama.

 

 

She let go of it and jumped to hug Amber.

 

‘’Thank you, stupid! It’s my favourite present! You are the best stupid of the world!’’

 

Soojung began plating kisses on Amber’s face. Amber just laughed. She was happy for making Soojung happy. They both lay on the bed with Soojung’s head on top of her stomach while hugging the llama.

 ‘’How will you name it?’’

‘’Amber!’’ Soojung said excited

‘’That’s my name. No fair!’’

‘’You are stupid. She is Amber’’

Amber just giggled and didn’t fight back anymore. She was so tired after the party. Soojung crawled next to her and made her extend her arm to use it a pillow. She rested her head on it.

‘’Thank you for everything, stupid’’

‘’You are welcome, princess’’

Amber saw Soojung’s eyes slowly closing. She began caressing her head. Soojung was hugging tightly Amber. The older girl chuckled. Now she shared name with a plushie. Suddenly, her phone beeped. She looked at the screen. It was a message from Min.

 

‘’I’m going home. Take Suzy home’’

 

Amber sighed and kissed Soojung’s forehead. She took off her arm slowly and covered the tiny body with her blanket. She kissed for the last time Soojung’s forehead.

 

‘’Sleep tight, little princess’’

 

She got off the room trying not to wake up the little girl. She took a last glance of her.

 

‘’Bye bye, princess’’

 

The door closed and she turned to see the girl in the end of the corridor. The girl smiled at her and she smiled back. She came closer to her. The girl took a big breathe and…

 

‘’We need to talk, unnie’’

 

Soojung stirred in her sleep when she didn’t feel the warm next to her. She opened her eyes slowly and noticed that no one was there.

 

The stupid left her!

 

She took Amber by the hand and got off her room. Her unnies were on the couch watching some tv show.

‘’Unnie…where is Amber?’’ She asked Yuri

‘’She just went off some minutes ago. Why?’’

‘’She didn’t say goodbye to me and Amber’’Soojung explained

‘’Eh?’’

 

Soojung didn’t give them time to process all the information and went off the house.  She will kick her really hard for not saying goodbye. She walked a little and she noticed an orange jacket.

 

The stupid!

 

She wanted to run to her but she noticed that there was someone next to her.

It was Suzy-unnie.

Soojung hid behind a tree. She didn’t want to talk to Suzy-unnie. She will wait until she disappears.

 

 

‘’What do you want to talk about, Suzy?’’ Amber asked

 

‘’I…’’

 

Suzy bit her lip. It was useless to say anything. Sometime actions works better. With that she leaned closer to the girl in front and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

…crashed their lips together

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy couldn’t believe what she was doing now but she will enjoy it.

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung couldn’t believe it either.

 

 

The stupid was kissing Suzy-unnie.

 

She…she…she needed to go home and…and…

 

Her eyes felt watery…why?

 

She saw the stupid encircling Suzy-unnie’s waist with her hands and…

 

Soojung turned away and ran to her house. She didn’t want to see anything else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly to Soojung, she left her plushie Amber behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly to Amber, Soojung witnessed everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly for the both, a tear escaped from the plushie’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Drama! Drama! hehehehhehehe Because I missed you, let's have a double update. Press the next button :3