I’m the best, right? Right?!

The little princess and the big servant

 

‘’Jackieeee…do something. I’m bored’’Amber whined

‘’Do something alone. I don’t want to move’’ The older answered

‘’Lazy ’’ the younger said while hitting lightly her sister’s leg with her feet

‘’Look who is talking. Don’t you have any project or something?’’

‘’No’’

‘’Then go to your wife and let me rest’’

 

Jackie gave Amber a mischievous smiled while the younger girl seemed to think about the idea. It wasn’t that bad. She can play with Soojung, she won’t be bored anymore and Yuri will have her ‘’sweet’’ time. It was a win/win situation. She stood up excited and planted a kiss on the cheek of her sister.

 

‘’Euk’’ Jackie faked disgust

‘’You are a genius!’’ Amber shouted

 

The girl checked in her keys where in her pocket and if she still had money. When everything was done, she gave a thumb up to her sister and disappeared. Jackie rolled her eyes and chuckled.

 

‘’Whipped’’

 

 

 

 

‘’Sica-baby…hug me’’ Yuri pleaded

 

She opened her arms while the other girl looked at her amused. She liked when her girlfriend behaved like a little kid. It was fun.

 

‘’But you are cooking’’

 

Yuri lowered her head in disappointment. Jessica chuckled at the reaction and came closer to hug her. She rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder. The latter was enjoying the moment. She loved these little sweet times with her girlfriend.

 

‘’Seobang…’’

‘’Yeah’’

‘’You stink of garlic’’

 

Yuri chuckled and lowered her head to look better at her petite partner. Jessica was trying not to smell the garlic but it seemed that she still can.

 

‘’Do you think my kisses stink like garlic too?’’

‘’I don’t know’’

 

Their eyes locked and Yuri leaned closer. Their mouths were just a few inches away. Yuri was satisfied by Jessica’s expression. This was good. Definitely GOOD.

 

‘’Want to know?’’

 

Jessica nodded and Yuri leaned closer. Their lips were touching but the taller girl didn’t move. Jessica was getting exaggerated. She knew Yuri was doing it on purpose so she tiptoed and put her arms around the black haired girl with force. The kiss started and any of them seemed to care about her surroundings. It was just the two in the world.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’ grannies, can’t you control your hormones?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The voice startled them and they froze. When they recognized the person in front of them, an unfriendly face formed in the couple.

 

‘’Amber!’’ Yuri shouted ‘’You almost gave us a heart attack!’’

‘’Me? You will have a heart attack for overdoing ‘’it’’ The girl emphasized the last part

 

The couple’s cheeks became red. The younger girl looked at them amused. Definitely it has been a good idea to come here. She praised her sister on her mind.

 

‘’Stupid Amber’’Yuri said

 

Amber just giggled and made a peace sign. Yuri rolled her eyes and Jessica broke the hug. The taller girl went back to her cooking while her girlfriend took some lemons to make lemonade.

 

‘’What’s bring you here, my lovely Amber?’’ Yuri said in a faked sweet tone

‘’I came to play with Soojung. Where is she?’’

‘’She is at the backyard’’ Jessica answered

‘’Ok’’

 

Amber left the couple in the kitchen and went to the garden. She knew Soojung would be excited to play with her.  She opened the backyard door enthusiastically.

 

‘’Soojung! You majesty Amber came to play with…’’

 

Suddenly Soojung appearing running in front of her but she seemed to not notice her. She seemed excited and happy like…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…like she is playing with someone.

 

Soojung stopped running and opened her arms. Amber recognized that gesture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Up!Up!Up!Minho-oppa! Up!’’ Soojung shouted while jumping

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho-oppa?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A tall guy appeared smiling. He lifted Soojung without problems and put her on her shoulders. He began making circles in her places while Soojung was laughing.

 

‘’Oppa!Faster! Faster!’’

 

The guy started making the circles faster. Amber kept looking at Soojung happy expression. She seemed really comfortable with this guy. But for some odd reason she couldn’t understand it made her….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JEALOUS!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was the only one who could make Soojung laugh like that!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She buffed. The sight in front of her wasn’t a good one….at all! And Why Soojung wasn’t noticing her? Did she like her ‘’Minho-oppa’’ that much? The questions kept popping in her mind. She needed to stop it so…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…she coughed…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…nothing….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She coughed louder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The duo in front of her stopped. The guy turned to see her. He seemed confused. He hasn’t seen her before but when Soojung noticed her, a smile formed on the little’s girl face.

 

‘’Stupid!’’ Soojung shouted

 

The little girl turned to see Minho. Amber’s eye twitched…Soojung ignored her!

 

‘’Minho-oppa, put me down, please’’

 

Amber’s mouth was wide open. Since when Soojung said please?! She blinked confused but was distracted for a pair of arms that hugged her waist. She looked at the little person below.

 

‘’I missed you’’ Soojung said

 

Amber smiled and hugged her back. She looked by the corner of her eye at the boy. He was smiling but Amber felt or wanted to think that he was jealous because Soojung’s attention was on her know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Take that, Minho-‘’oppa’’!

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Stupid. I want you to meet Minho-oppa’’ Soojung said

 

They broke the hug and she took Amber’s hand guiding her to the boy. Amber extended her hand while Minho bowed.

 

‘’I’m sorry. Sometimes I forgot I’m in America’’ He said

 

The boy scratched his head and extended his hand to shake Amber’s. The guy didn’t seem that bad now.

 

‘’I’m Choi Minho. I came to visit my cousin’’

‘’Don’t tell me you are Sooyung’s cousin?’’ Amber asked

‘’Unfortunately...yes. I’m staying with her and Sunny’’

‘’Poor soul’’

 

The two laughed. Staying with Sooyung will surely put on the boy at least 2 or 3 kilos more. The boy looked at her questioningly.

 

‘’You are…’’

‘’Right! I didn’t present. My name is Amber not stupid. I’m Yuri and this little plague’s friend’’

‘’Nice to meet you, Amber’’

‘’Oppa! Oppa! Let’s play!’’ Soojung’s shout interrupted them

 

The little girl had released Amber and came closer to Minho. She started swinging his arm from left to right looking at him with pleading eyes. Minho smiled sweetly at her while Amber buffed.

 

‘’What do you want to play, Soojunggie?’’

‘’I want a piggyback!’’

 

Minho nodded and kneeled in front of Soojung. Amber wanted Minho to say that he was too weak to lift her but she hated to admit that her wish was almost impossible because it was clearly noticeable that Minho goes to the gym.

 

‘’Ok. Princess. You can get on your horse’’

‘’Minho-oppa is not a horse’’Soojung said

 

Amber giggled. For sure, Minho-oppa was in the category of servant like her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Minho-oppa is a prince!’’ Soojung added

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s jaw dropped

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A prince?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why was he a prince and she is always the servant?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber pouted. Life was not fair. She was going to start her tantrum when someone slapped her head from behind. She turned to see Yuri who was in her apron.

 

‘’Soojunggie! Minho! Lunch is ready’’

‘’What about me?’’ Amber whined while sobbing her head

‘’You can go to eat at your house’’ Yuri teased and Amber stuck her tongue ‘’Just kidding’’

 

Minho stopped running and came closer to the house without releasing Soojung. Amber went in pouting. Soojung preferred Minho over her? She sat and looked at how gently Minho placed Soojung on the chair. He sat next to her and even put a napkin on the little girl’s because they were going to eat cannelloni in red sauce.  Without Amber knowing Yuri was watching her amused, especially, when the little girl took a noddle of her plate and turned to see Minho.

 

‘’Minho-oppa, say ‘’Ah’’

 

Minho opened his mouth and Soojung placed her fort in his mouth.

 

‘’Delicious’’ He said

 

Soojung giggled and repeated the action. Amber’s left eye was twitching, Soojung NEVER feed her.

 

‘’Why don’t you try this, Soojunggie?’’

 

Minho returned the favor and placed a piece of meat on Soojung’s mouth. Soojung munched it happily and went back to eat her own plate without noticing a burning llama.

 

‘’Baby Am, I can feed If you want to’’ Yuri said teasingly

 

Amber was going to fire back but a female voice interrupted them

 

‘’Over my dead body, Kwon Yuri’’

 

Jessica’s voice calmed their vibes down and the duo continued eating in peace. But they were interrupted when Soojung grabbed Amber’s t-shirt.

 

‘’Do you still remember me, princess?’’ Amber asked sarcastically

 

Soojung raised her eyebrow. Why Amber was telling her that if she was here? She shrugged her shoulders and went back to her objective.

 

‘’Give me meat’’

 

Soojung opened like a crocodile waiting to be feed. She pointed at the meat on Amber’s plate and then at .  Amber just chuckled and started feeding the hungry princess.

 

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Stupid! Look! Minho-oppa is so cool!’’ Soojung shouted excited

 

They were back at the garden. Minho was doing some tricks with a soccer ball and Soojung was blabbering about. Amber smirked. She knew she could do it better so she stood up and gave Soojung a confident smile.

 

‘’Watch this, princess’’

 

She came closer to Minho and made a signal to him to pass her the ball. Minho did it intrigued by the abilities of the girl. Amber kicked the ball up and balanced it on her head. Soojung clapped excited. All her attention was on Amber. Minho noticed that and made a signal to Amber to pass him the ball. She did it and he started controlling it with her knees. Soojung looked at the cool oppa in front of him. Amber noticed that and an idea popped out in her mind. She will show Soojung she was cooler than him.

 

‘’Minho! Let’s make a race’’ Amber said

 

Minho stopped the ball and looked at Amber.

 

‘’Let’s see who run faster’’ She added

‘’Where?’’

‘’One lap at the park’’

‘’Deal!’’

 

They shook hands in approval. Both have determination eyes. This will not only show them who was better but show Soojung who was the best oppa/unnie between them. Amber smirked. She will definitely win!