About Barney, Ice creams, backyards and bathrooms

The little princess and the big servant

Amber was holding Se Ri in her arms. After running away from the playground, they went to get ice cream. Amber finished hers and Se Ri was on her second. The ice cream was dangerously near her t-shirt.

 

‘’Be careful. Don’t throw it on me’’ Amber warned

‘’I won’t’’ Se Ri said while twisting to see Amber better’’I’m a big gi…’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Se Ri’s eyes opened wide…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oops…

 

 

 

‘’Se Ri!’’

 

 

 

‘’Sorry?’’ Se ri asked

 

Amber looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Se Ri smiled at her trying to make Amber forget what she did.

 

‘’That won’t help you’’

 

 

Then, next plan is: Puppy look!


 

 

‘’No, no. You will wash my t-shirt when you arrive home’’

 

 

 

Agh. She didn’t like washing things. Maybe if she…mmm…then…she only had one chance. She looked at her surroundings. Her house was near.

 

 

 

Last plan:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ice cream plan!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She jumped off from Amber’s arms. Amber looked at her curious. Se Ri stuck her tongue out and threw the rest of her ice cream on her t-shirt.

 

‘’My t-shirt!’’ Amber whined looking at the red t-shirt covered in ice cream’’Se Ri! I will…          Eh? Se Ri? Where are you?’’

 

She was so worried for her t-shirt that she didn’t notice that the little girl was gone.  She looked in the direction of the house and she spotted her running to it.
 

‘’Hey! Se Ri! You will pay for this!’’ She shouted and began running

 

Se Ri turned to see that Amber was near so she ran faster. As soon as she reached her home, she managed to jump the little fence and went to the backyard. Amber witnessed the jump.  If Se Ri hadn’t ruined her t-shirt, she for sure would have congratulated her.

‘’I’m a good teacher’’ She praised herself while jumping the fence.

 

She stopped in the middle of the backyard. Se Ri was nowhere to be found but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…it wasn’t the first time the little bug hides from her. Amber smirked. This was easy one.
 

 

‘’Se Ri! Where are you? Can it be here?’’ She said while looking behind a tree’’Not here’’

 

She head Se Ri’s giggles. Then…

 

‘’Here?’’ She lifted the plastic pool’’No…then…’’

 

She walked near the Se Ri’s plastic house. From her height, she spotted a black head. She walked silently behind it. Se Ri was giggling because ‘’Amber   didn’t know where she was’’. Amber smirked seeing the innocent girl.

 

‘’Gotcha!’’ She said while trapping Se Ri’s body with her hands ‘’Payback time!’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’A-Amber! S-stop! Stop!’’ Se Ri couldn’t contain her tears ‘’ Stop tickling me!’’

 

Se Ri said that but she was laughing loudly. Amber continued tickling her. She knew that Se Ri’s weak point was her stomach. Se Ri was twisting her body but it was useless. She was laughing so hard that her eyes looked like two lines. Amber laughed too.  Her Se Ri was so cute.

 

‘’Will you wash my t-shirt now?’’

‘’I will made Yuri-mama do it’’ Se Ri said

‘’Deal’’ Amber said

 

With that, she stopped and lifted the little girl. She took out the keys of the house.

 

‘’Amber, I’m hungry’’

‘’I will prepare something’’

‘’No! You cook almost like my umma!’’

‘’Hey! I don’t burn the food…at all’’

 

The two continue bickering until they enter the house. The house was really silent. Strange…

 

‘’Amber! Down!’’ Se Ri said

 

Amber let Se Ri on the ground. The little girl went directly to the cookies jar. Amber looked at the pots. There was nothing. Then… she came near the table. There was a note in it. No…

 

 

 

 

 

Amber,

My baby and I went to have some fun J (If you know what I mean)  We will be back in two days. There is money for food on the top of the refrigerator.

Take care of our princess  ;D .

Yuri

 

Amber just rolled her eyes. So typical of Yuri to fool her and made her take care of Se Ri. She went to the living room to inform the little girl that her mothers decided to take ‘’a little vacation’’. Se Ri was with the cookie jar on hand watching…Barney. Doesn’t she get tired of it? Barney has like 100 years but it was still popular.

 

‘’Se Ri, I will go to wash my t-shirt. Your mothers have gone out’’ Amber informed her

 

But Se Ri was so immersed in watching Barney that she just nodded her head.  Amber rolled her eyes again. The television for sure hypnotizes the kids.  She went upstairs. The bathroom was at the end of the corridor. The young woman stretched her body. It has been a long day. She opened the bathroom’s door and entered. She was going to open the sink but then she heard drips coming from the shower. 

 

Yuri must have forgotten to close it well.  It wasn’t the first time she forgot it. Age must be affecting her. She looked at the shower.  It seems like Jessica decided to change to tinted windows. Yuri’s wife had strange taste. She shrugged her shoulders and opened the shower’s door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

was wide open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

N- WOMAN?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WTF?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The woman stopped drying her body when she noticed the air hitting her body. Why was there air if she had the door closed? She then noticed a pair of black sneakers on the ground. She lifted her gaze… black pants….red t-shirt…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A face she hadn’t seen with a cap backwards.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’A ERT!’’ She shouted with the top of her lungs scaring Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahahaha xD A ert! xD