Unnie is strong

The little princess and the big servant

 

The older girl gave her sister a sweet smile when she noticed the little girl. Soojung yawned and rubbed her eyes.  It was definitely a good nap. She went to her sister and hugged her. Jessica made a little big effort and placed her sister on top of her body. Soojung placed her head on her sister and made herself comfortable. Jessica caressed her sister’s head. She liked these moments between sisters a lot.

 

‘’Did you have a good nap, Soojunggie?’’

 

The little girl just nodded. Jessica gazed down at Soojung. She reaised her eyebrow when she noticed her little sister wearing a big t-shirt that obviously wasn’t Soojung’s, neither hers nor Yuri’s.

 

‘’ Whose is this, Soojung?’’

‘’Stupid’s’’

 

Jessica sighed. So it was…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…Amber’s

 

 

She couldn’t deny she was a little jealous. Since Soojung met Amber, Yuri’s friend became part of her sister’s life. It was the first time she saw Soojung getting so comfortable with someone she just met. Soojung couldn’t stop talking about her days that she spent with Amber. Jessica hugged Soojung closer. She was happy her sister found someone who was willing to play with her and made her happy but she knew that at the same time it was bad. What will happen when the day comes? She didn’t want her sister to cry. She didn’t want her Soojung to be sad. She always wanted her sister to smile and be happy. Soon a thought popped out in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Do you like Amber a lot?’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica couldn’t stop herself of asking. She needed to know if her sister was experimenting her first crush. She was old enough to say if she likes some boy in her class, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘’Yup’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s mouth was wide open. She wanted to scream in horror and kill her stupid Yuri and Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HER LITTLE SISTER LIKED AN OLD WOMAN?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well….Amber was not old. But she was much older that her Soojunggie. She will never accept that relationship. NEVER!

 

 

 

‘’She is like the older brother I always wanted to have’’ Soojung spoke and Jessica sighed in relieved ‘’I always envied Sulli. She has two older brothers who played with her and one day they came to pick her up and one of them lifted her really high’’ Soojung sat on her sister stomach and moved her arms trying to recreate what she saw. Jessica looked at her with attention‘’ Then he put her on her shoulders and began to spun her around. It was really cool’’

 

Jessica nodded her head in attention. Soojung just finished explaining what she saw and now her sister was pouting. Jessica just chuckled.

 

‘’What’s up, Soojunggie?’’

‘’I always wanted you to do the same but I know you can’t even lift your body from the couch’’Soojung explained

‘’Who said that?’’ Jessica asked.

 

She was definitely going to kill the person who said that. SHE COULD LIFT HER BODY OF THE COUCH!

 

‘’Yuri-unnie and Sooyung-unnie and Sunny-unnie and Seohyun-unnie and Yoona unnie and …’’

‘’I got it’’ Jessica stopped her sister’’ I will show you that I can put you on my shoulders’’

‘’But unnie…’’ Soojung whine ‘’You can’t even lift a 2 kilos package of rice on your own’’

‘’Believe in your unnie, Soojung’’ Jessica said seriously

 

Soojung pouted. Her unnie can be as stubborn as a mule when she wanted. She stood up and her sister did the same. Jessica started to stretch her body like she was some kind of professional gymnast. Soojung just rolled her eyes. Jessica stopped and stood in front of her.

 

‘’I will show you that I can be as strong as Sulli’s brothers or Amber’’

 

Jessica kneeled and put her hands on Soojung’s waist. She lifted her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…she tried…

 

 

 

 

 

 

…Soojung was still in the same position.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica tried again…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sweat was forming in her forehead

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She lifted Soojung some inches!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung looked at her unnie worriedly. She didn’t her to hurt herself. 

 

‘’Unnie…’’

 

But Jessica wasn’t hearing. She needed to show Soojung that she was strong! She concentrated all her strength and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung’s eyes were big

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unnie lifted her!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica smiled. She was holding Soojung!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was so excited that she jumped and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…lost her strength.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both sisters landed on the couch. The little on top of the older girl. Jessica had her eyes close while Soojung was observing her.

 

‘’Soojunggie….I think your old unnie needs a good massage’’