EVEN IF…

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

 

[a/n] i hid the special chappie cause the best things are for limited time only,lmao! kidding..but seriously thanks to my subscribers this story is getting well..pretty good so imma thank yall~ and uh thanks and please do understand if i update rarely,dont kill me peace and love!,hehehe. sorry for the typos and wrog grammars XD.

..............................................................................

YURI’S POV

“taengoo-yah! Let’s drink together please,please,please.” I was holding on to the midget’s left leg like a kid who wanted a toy.

“NO! I said no for the nth time..GODH YURI!!!” she shouted at me.

I wiped my face with a gross look.

“Gosh you don’t have to spit on me.” I winced as I smelled my hand.”! what the hell did you eat? Your saliva smells like,argh! God Taeyeon!”I groaned.

She smelled her breath and looked at me.

Ï just brushed you babo! It smells minty not ty.”she pushed me off her leg but nothing happened.

Ï wont let go till you say yes” I puppy dog eyes at her.

She pretended to gag when she saw me blinking rapidly.

“Äre you sick or what? Stop blinking to much, aish!” she said while dragging me literally to the couch.

“gosh you are heavy...”she ran her hands through her hair then she llok at me.”...and annoying.”she frowned.

“just one drink taengoo~I promise. One drink.”

Taeyeon squinted her eyes.

“Sorry Yul but my answer is still a ‘no’. You are such a bad drinker and I don’t want to baby sit a drunkard gay monkey that would be too bothersome.”

“but..but”

“you say anything and everything you want. You have no filters buddy.”

“Ït’s just that...”

Taeyeon cut me again.

“remember that night when I entered your room and you were drunk? Gosh Yuri I was so shocked with all those things you said. You even accused me of being a gay...”

“yah! “I shouted to cut Taeyeon’s words. “I was just asking for you to say ‘yes’ but you just suddenly went machine gun- mouth over me.”

We both paused for a moment. We look at each other and laughed.

“please.” I smiled cutely.

“NO! “her face expression went blank.

“fine..fine.”I raised my hands in surrender.

“next time,buddy.”she ruffled my hair.

“promise?”I puppy eyed at her.

“maybe.”She ahjumma laughed on my face.

‘damn saliva -.-“’

........

“mwahahahaha!”Sooyoung and Hyoyeon’s laugh echoed around our waiting room.

“hey, what’s so funny?” Yoona asked as she approached the two.

Sooyoung whispered something on her ears and Hyoyeon showed Yoona something from her Ipad.

I don’t know if it was just my feeling but they were actually looking at taeyeon and I, then they just started off laughing their butts off.

Ï called for Taeyeon and pointed the three with my lips.

“mwahahahahahaha!” that was shikshin no doubt -.-

“someone’s asking a kiss.”Hyyoyeon giggled.

I glared at them.

“yah! What the hell are you guys laughing at!” I shouted at them.

They look at me then to Taeyeon.

Then I look at Taeyeon too.

“ what’s so funny about her?” I raised an eyebrow. “Taeyeon-ah you midget! Come here. This kids are making fun of you.”

Taeyeon lazily went up from her seat and back hugged me.

The three laughed even louder.

‘sfhadjkfagkjg! This kids! What the hell!’

“omo! Look at them being mushy and all. Is taeri a real couple unnies?”Yoona asked dreamily.

I choked on my saliva.

Yoona’s voice was too loud that she had caught the attention of the rest of the group.

They were looking at Taeyeon and us.

“The hell!”I said.

“ewwwww no!.” Taayeon pushed me away from her.

“who the hell made that up.”my nose flared.

This was not the first time I had an issue about dating another actress so I was kinda used with this issues but hey, dating Taeyeon? What the hell that was really below the belt.

Sooyoung shrugged.

“we just saw it online.” She said.

“let me see.”I grabbed the ipad from Hyoyeon’s hand.

My jaw dropped as I start to read what was written.

“what the are you guys doing on a lesbian chat site!” I shouted at them. “you were even logged in a a member!”I pointed the screen. “and you two even showed this to Yoong.”I twisted Sooyoung and Hyoyeon’s ears.

Taeyeon went in between us three to stop us.

“Yuri stop it you’ll ruin their make up.”she said.

I stopped and glared at them as I went back to my seat.

“don’t mind her she’s just pms-ing over you guys.”

What a great excuse for my anger. Now I’m trying to stay calm while watching them stifling their laugh.

‘stressssss.’

 I closed my eyes and before I knew it someone was already massaging my hands.

I smiled at that familiar touch.

“Sica that tickles.” She pouted when I  moved my hands away. “seriously it tickles.”I smiled at her.

She pouted and puppy eyed over me.

“I was just being nice.” She said cutely.

‘dayum!!!!!!’

“Äish. Fine.”I said as I let her massage my hand which was more like tickling.

I was looking at her while she was looking so concentrate over my hand.

“you know what Sica……”

She look at me.

‘our face was too close.djahdiufgjgbagjksf.wohooo!’

“you could always tell me if you want to hold my hands..you know, stop making excuses like you wanted to massage my hands.” I whispered.

She froze on her seat and blushed.

I laughed loudly at her.

“I was just joking.”Sica.” I laughed even louder.

She was about to punch me but the door opened revealing the pd, telling us to stand by.

“Lucky save.”I smiled.

“you wish.”she charged towards me and punched me….

“unnie!.”Yoona shrieked.

She hurriedly went beside me and touched the small cut on the corner of my lower lip. Yoona grabbed a towel and carefully wiped the blood.

I watch as Jessica panicked.

“God, Yuri I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to punch you…It wasn’t even that hard.” She bowed.

I chuckled.

“No worries Sica, It’s just a small cut…WOAH!”My eyes widen when I saw Yoona leaning

 Dangerously close at me. ”what do you think you’re doing?”I pushed her a bit.

“ I’ll that blood.” She pointed the blood which was trickling down my lips.

“yoona, you scuk blood from the finger and this…”I pointed my lips. “…is my lips…See the difference? Lips, finger.”I explained.

“I was just trying to help.”she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled.

 “I know.”I wiped the blood carefully off my lips and thanked her.

She grinned at me with a thumbs up.

“yah, Yuri-ah.” Jessica called.

“ne?”I smiled.

‘damn my lips hurt, TT.TT ‘

She went near me and touched the cut.

“awww! Careful.” I whined.

“Mianhe.”she touched the cut again but this time she was more careful. She pulled out a small band aid and placed it carefully at the bottom part of the cut. “mianhe.”she repeated with a bow.

“it’sjust a cut…I’m fine.”I smiled. “plus I look ier with this cut and my exposed abs.”I joked.

Everybody pretended like puking.

“yaaaaaaah!”I stomped my feet and we all ended up laughing.

………….

All our schedules eneded at 9 p.m. and it was still a bit early than what we are used to.

“Jessica Jung.” I called out to Sica who was now running her way to the van.

‘that’s weird she’s running.”

She stopped and faced me.

“ne?” she asked in a cute tone.

‘aegyo!’

“you still owe me one.”

She furrowed her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes.

“you punched me and your gigantic ring had cut my beautiful lips.” I said in a matter of factly tone.

“uh..yeah.” she giggled. ”sorry”

‘stop killing me, girl!’

“so what do I need to do for you to forgive me?”she blinked cutely with a pout.

‘KISS ME! Lol,joke .>///<’

“treat me some dinner.” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“but we just ate dinner 15 minutes ago.”she scratched her head.

“uhm…a desert then.”I pulled her on the parking lot with me without even waiting for her to agree.

“Yuri wait.”she stopped.

“what?”I asked.

“It’s just that..donghae..he uh.. wanted us to meet.” She fidgeted.

‘so that explains the running.’

“at this hour?” I asked.

‘I want to spen the night with you too, you know.’

She nodded shyly.

 I forced a smile.

“Ill bring you to his place….only if it’s okay.”

‘pathetic’

“really?”she smiled.

“for real.”I forced another smile.

“let’s go.”she excitedly said.

I handed her a pink helmet.

“my hair would be ruined.” She said.

I told her to sit on my big bike and I moved in between her legs to fix her hair. (no malice)

I moved closer to her and I can feel her staring at me as I fix her hair.

“done.”I said as I look back into her eyes.

I was the first to cut the staring contest when I moved away to put my helmet on.

I grabbed my jacket and put it on her.

“you wouldn’t want your shirt to be ruined right?”I chuckled.

She nodded.

I closed the cover of her helmet then I started the engine.

My breath stopped when I felt Jessica’s arms wrapping tightly around my waist.

‘just this once make me feel like you won’t let me go.’

My tears unconsciously fell from my eyes as we went near Donghae’s pad.

“we’re here.”I said as I try to remove Sica’s hands on my waist.

‘Ís ‘she sleeping?’

“This was the first time I heard your heartbeat.”she said.

I look back at her.

“are you scared? Why does it beat so fast?”she asked.

This time I had removed her hands off me.

I removed her helmet and combed her hair with my hand.

“adrenaline rush, because of the bike.” I lied.

She smiled.

 “do I need to walk you in?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“thanks.”She hugged me real tight.

“call me when you need a ride. I’ll pick you up.”

She nodded.

I watched as she walk away.

“babo!” I shouted at her.

She looked back at her and stuck her tongue out.

“You’re the babo! You didn’t even remove your helmet.” She giggled.

I waved my hand dismissively.

‘why would I? when you would just ask me the reason why I am crying.’

I ride back on my bike.

“babo Jessica…I love you even if hurts real bad..even if you see me as a friend.”

I whispered on the air.

I reached on my pocket when I felt my phone ringing.

“tayeon-ah?”

“let’s drink…”she said in a weak tone.

“why this sudden?”

I heard her laugh.

“just because....now what?”

“sure..I’ll pick you up.”

…………………………………………………

 :))))