OPTIONS.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

This is getting out of my hands and It scares me.

This is wrong but it somehow felt right for me.

‘is this what I want?’

I stared at my reflection on the mirror.

It was a girl staring back at me, she was me.

She was confused.

She was scared.

‘she’s who I want….’

‘Tiffany is who I want.’

I put my hand to my chest and their it was, my heart beating erratically with just a mention of her name.

‘I’m in love with my best friend. I was in love with her all along.’

…………..

“what took you so long?” manager oppa asked me with a frown.

I shrugged and just made my way inside the car.

I was quiet on our way to the photo shoot.

“Tae are you okay?” manager oppa asked in a concerned tone.

I look at him and took some time to study his face.

“I’m confused.” I said truthfully.

He frowned as he concentrates on the road ahead of us.

“confused?” he repeated.

“uh,huh.” I said with a nod.

“what about it?” he asked carefully.

“well…there’s always this situation that we always have to choose and in the end there were different consequences. It’s either you do what you want and get judged by everyone or the second, hide what you feel and forever live on regrets.” I said with a sigh.
 

he scratched his chin.

“are you for an instance planning to have a boyfriend?” he asked with a chuckle.

‘ please! Are you ing kidding me?’

I look at him, surprised.

I laugh and said.

“what makes you think I will?”

“well, Tiffany she started off with options too before she decided to date Khun.” He said.

“she did?” I asked.

“yeah. She did think twice.” We stopped for a red light.” She said she didn’t want to break the rules but then she didn’t want to let love go without a fight. She tried and look were they are now.”

He faced at me and with a serious face that almost made me laugh.

“Tae, this is all about risk and chances. We can never move forward without taking risks. Be brave like Tiffany.”

I sighed inwardly.

‘I’ll be brave not like Tiffany, but for Tiffany.’

…….

[a/n] short chappie for you my lovely chinggu's...oh I want to clear things up..when Yuri's ex said "unnie." she was just joking, she just used that for the sake of aegyooow^^...and one more thing...I won't be updating us frequent as I do maybe I will reduce my updates to once a week but of course I'll make it double updates..mianhe guys and I love you all..you guys are jjang!