I HAVE A ‘SECRET’ LOVER.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

“what the hell are you doing?” I grabbed my phone at Sooyoung’s hands and glared at her.

“yah! Give that to me!” she tried to grab the phone on my hands as she jumped on my bed.

“kids, stop playing and just calm the down.” Taeyeon mumbled as she carefully apply some paint on her nails, she was sitting far from us just for some precautionary measures.

“what the hell Soo, stop texting other people using my phone.” I put my phone at waist band of my shorts.

“can’t you see that I’m helping you here? I’m telling everyone that you’re y,free and…”

“yah! What would Sica say if she knew about this? It’s like showing her I’m not serious about her.”

“whaaaat?” Sooyoung gave me a look. “We are actually making her jealous here. It’s like showing her that it’s her lost not yours.”

“SooYoung is right, Yul. Sometimes people have to loose someone just so they can realize there worth.” Still Taeyeon’s attention was on her cute nails.

“but…”

“can’t you just listen to us for once?” Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she quickly dashed towards me and straddled me.

“you flat , get off me!” I squirmed under her.

Taeyeon chuckled at what I said and I obviously earned a glare from Sooyoung.

“remind me to disfigure your face later, okay?” she sarcastically said as she quickly grab my phone.

I was about to protest when Taeyeon suddenly shouted.

“shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! My nail got ruined.” She cried.

……

We were in the SMent. Practice room while polishing some dance routines for some overseas performance. Everyone was inside eating quietly during the break when suddenly.

“Yul, she said YES!” Sooyoung jumped happily as she handed me my phone back.

I raised an eyebrow at her and so did the others.

“is Sooyoung unnie courting an oppa?” YoonA joked.

We all chuckled at the pouting Sooyoung.

“doesn’t mean because I don’t date anyone….”

YoonA quickly hugged Sooyoung and pecked her cheeks.

“awww, unnie I’m just joking.”

Sooyoung blushed and nodded.

‘the big mouthed shikshin shut up? What the hell Soo?’ I chuckled as I notice that her ears were so red.

“so..what made you shout anyways?” Sunny asked as she put some food inside .

“oh! It’s just Kahi unnie..” Sooyoung paused as she looks at Jessica and so did I.

Jessica stop chewing and frowned then she look at me but I quickly looked away.

“…she said she’ll meet you later…” she grinned.

I smiled widely.

“what’s with the smile?” Hyoyeon asked with a smile too.

“nah, I just missed her.” I was looking at Jessica and she choked on her food when our eyes met.

“omo! Omo! Jessi.” Tiffany panicked.

“here..here. drink.” Taeyeon quickly gave her some water with which she quickly gulped down in one go. She coughed a few times and blushed when she saw everyone staring at her worriedly.

“I’m fine guys.” She rolled her eyes.

We all exhaled loudly.

“huuu..I thought unnie needed a mouth to mouth.” Seohyun giggled.

Sooyoung grinned. “if that happened then I volunteer Yul.”

“yaah! That’s not even counted as a voluntary act.” I said.

“wae, Yul? Won’t you do it if ever?” Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows with a grin.

I look at Jessica and she was looking at me too.

‘is she waiting for my answer?’

“of course I would…” I smiled shyly and they all giggled.

“all hail YulSic!.” Taeyeon cheered and they all teased us.

“guys cut it off.” Jessica said, quite embarrassed.

“don’t you like YulSic, Sica?” I pouted cutely as I scooted closer to her.

“w-what?” she moved further from me.

“don’t you like me, Sica?” I smiled.

Jessica looks at me and to the others.

“as a friend.” She mumbled.

“psh! That’s so weak.” Sunny chuckled.

“give me back my cheesy YulSic!” YoonA pushed me on my shoulder with a giggle.

The door suddenly opened and it was manager oppa.

“girls we have to go, we’ve got a blocking rehearsal later this afternoon.” He said, and then closed the door again.

I look at Jessica and she has this unreadable expression on her face.

“okay, we heard the ahjussi let’s all clean up this mess now.”

All giggled as Taeyeon referred to manager oppa as ‘ahjussi’.

“you heard the ahjumma, guys. Get those cute butts off to work.” Sooyoung teased Taeyeon.

“yah!” Taeyeon shouted then she faced to Tiffany. “Fany-ah she called me ahjumma.” Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany giggled and she cupped Taeyeon face with both hands and squeezed it.

“that’s okay at least she didn’t call you as a byun, right?” she eye smiled at her.

Taeyeon chuckled as she pokes Tiffany’s side.

“yaaaah~” Taeyeon whined cutely.

I went to then and purposely walked between them.

“too much cheese, guys.” I faked a shudder.

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at me.

“go flirt with your girl.” She half whispered as she pointed at Jessica with her lips.

“later.” I winked at her and went to fix my things up which were settled on the side of the studio.

Soon everyone was ready to go except Jessica. She was tying her shoes and the others had already left so I decided to wait for her.

She seems to be struggling on tying her shoes since she can’t position herself properly because of her tight skinny jeans so I went before her and pushed her hands away.

“let me do it.” I said without looking at her.

“you don’t have to…”

“there!” I patted her shoes and look up at her to smile. “let’s go.” I grabbed her bag and carried it.

She was about to protest but I cut her off, it’s not like she has a choice anyways.

We were walking silently at the corridors, not awkward though just silent.

“when you said you love me as a friend, did you mean it?” I asked, genuinely curious.

She was still silent.

I was about to poke her cheeks when she suddenly spoke up.

“yes.” She answered shortly. “satisfied?”

I nodded.

“good. Now shut up.” She said in a sassy tone.

I smiled widely and she raised an eyebrow.

“what’s funny?” she asked coldly.

I shook my head.

“nothing. I just think friends are better than strangers, right?”

She stopped and gave me the look that as if I have tricked her into something.

“what?” I asked smiling at her cute expression.

She just waves her hands off and walked before me.

I smiled.

“stop smiling.” She said as she run away from me.

……..

“Yah, Yuri-ah! Stop texting or I’ll confiscate your phone.” Manager oppa shouted at me.

I glanced at him and pressed the send button, he shook his head while looking at me and I just stick my tongue out at him which made him laugh.

“such a kid.” He mouthed at me.

I grinned and shrugged.

“Yuri can you just stop texting Kahi unnie you’ll meet her later anyways.” The ahjumma was awakened.

“Nae ahjumma.” I was too happy to argue anyways. I’ll be meeting Kahi unnie again and no one’s gonna ruin my mood.

I went to my position and saw Jessica mumbling something so I decided to come beside her just for fun.

“heeey~ are you jealous that I’m having a date with Kahi unnie?” I put my arms around her shoulders as I pulled her closer to me.

She looked up at me and was staring blankly on my face.

“do you see any sign of jealousy on my pretty face?” her tone was monotonous.

I squinted my eyes and leaned a bit closer than what’s necessary and for a split second I saw a flash of panic on her face which was quickly masked by her cold exterior.

“I see nothing….” I said. “…but I can feel something.” I whispered on her ears and pulled away from her.

She frowned.

“your confidence is pushing me off the edge.” She said.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” I smirked.

“uhg. One day I’ll wipe that smirk off your annoying face.”

I cocked an eyebrow.

“really? Why not do it now? I bet you know how to wipe this smirk…” I pointed my lips. “..off my face.” Then I puckered my lips for her, indicating that a kiss will be enough to wipe this smirk on my face.

She rolled her eyes.

“kiss my .” She sassily said.

“careful with the words, honey.” I winked at her.

was agape, unable to fireback any words at me.

“I hate you.” She hissed and walked away from me to go to Seohyun’s side.

“I love you! With passion! You know that!” I used my hands so she can hear me louder, the other members looked at me and grinned.

“when will you two ever stop? It’s getting sticky with all the cheese, ya know?” Hyoyeon grinned.

…….

“are you sure you two won’t come with us? Are you sure Kahi and Donghae will pick you up?” Taeyeon asked in a motherly tone.

“yep.” Jessica and I answered in unison.

She glared at me and I just shrugged.

Taeyeon looked at both of us and chuckled.

“will it be safe to leave you two here? I mean can you two promise me that you won’t kill each other?” she joked.

“I can’t promise anything…” Jessica was still giving me this love stares a.k.a glares.

Taeyeon giggled.

“ I understand, Sica. Yul can really be annoying at times.”

I gave Taeyeon a look then I put my attention back at Jessica.

“Don’t worry Sica, even though the song says ‘too much love will kill you’ I’am certain that my love won’t kill you. You’ll be smothered with love but won’t be killed by it.”

Taeyeon LOLED at what I said.

“God that’s lame.” She commented.

I look at Jessica and she has this small smile on her face.

“hey, you’re smiling!.” I pointed at her face happily.

she quickly removed that small smile and poker faced at me again.

“the hell I’m not.” She defensively answered back.

“oh, yes you are.” I grinned.

We continued to bicker without noticing Taeyeon leaving.

“uhg, you’re delusional. Why would I smile on your lame lines?” she half shouted.

“cause you think it’s sweet.” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“that’s bull and your lines were bull crap.” She rolled her eyes.

“really?” I poked her side and she just kicked me on my shin.

“ha!” she smiled deviously.

“awww. Sica baby no need to be violent.” I said with a pout as I held my shin.

“Sica baby, huh?” Jessica was surprised when she saw Donghae behind me.

I quickly turned around and had completely forgotten the pain I just went through.

He was smirking as he went beside Jessica; he put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

“still have that ugly attitude of claiming things that don’t belong to you, right? I mean old habits are hard to change, just like how you like girls. A habit you’re enjoying too much to keep. I wonder what everybody would say if they knew about this.” He winked at me.

 I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms on my chest.

“now I’m scared.” I faked a yawn. “still have that ugly attitude of black mailing people, huh? I mean old habits are hard to change.” I smirked when I saw his fist tightening.

“shut up you dyke!.”

Jessica winced on Donghae’s roaring voice.

I shrugged and continued to play it cool with him

“oppps. Am I making you feel bad?” I said in a not so sorry tone.

“actually no, you’re making me feel disgusted.” He spatted.

“really? What a coincidence ’cause the feeling is mutual sir.” I took a step towards him ready to punch the out of him but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

I looked back and saw Kahi unnie shaking her head as a ‘no’.

I smiled and nodded; I went beside her and held her hand.

Donghae raised his eyebrow.

“what now? You’re after Kahi because Jessica doesn’t like you back?” he chuckled.

I was about to speak but I felt Kahi unnie is squeezing my hands so I just zip my mouth.

“actually she had me even before you two came into her life, so yeah.” Kahi answered in a cool manner. “you were actually not her first love, ouch~” Kahi faked a hurt expression as he look at Donghae fiercely after speaking.

Donghae stood there with a clenched teeth and balled fist.

“Jessica, let’s go.” He walked before her and bumped his way pass me.

Jessica just stood there, surprised.

“Jessica I said let’s go!” Donghae shouted again which made Jessica jump in shock.

Jessica was about to pass by me but I held her wrist.

“I hate the way he treats you.” I said as I stare seriously into her eyes.

She looked down into my hands and carefully removed it from her wrist.

“he’s just mad.” She said in an almost inaudible tone.

“Sica can’t yo..”

“I’m sorry.” Jessica cuts my words as she looks at me with sincere remorse.

Kahi unnie held my hands again.

“just be careful, Jessica-ssi.” Kahi unnie said as she nodded a goodbye for Jessica.

I look at Jessica as she went inside Donghae’s car and left.

“arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh!” I kicked the wall near us out of frustration.

“Yuri-ah calm down.” She pulled me in for a hug.

I buried my face on her neck and my eyes started to water.

“unnie…it hurts. I saw how bad he treats her. I saw everything but why can’t she see all this. She doesn’t deserve someone like him. I can’t bear to see her hurting without me doing anything to get her out of it.” My words were slightly muffled as I speak through her clothes.

“Yuri-ah I’m certain that you know the reason why Jessica sticks to him no matter what.”

I pulled away from Kahi and frowned.

“what do you mean?” I asked.

She wiped my tears away and fixed my hair.

“what I mean is she’s just like you. I see you in her.” She said in a soft tone.

I frowned.

“no were not. Jessica is in love with the wrong person and I…I’m in love with the right one.” I finished of my words in an almost whisper.

Kahi unnie smiled at me and let out a light chuckle.

“don’t you ever think that Jessica might be thinking of you the same way?”

I bit my lips.

“I’m not discouraging you about her or anything but Yuri you deserve someone who would love you sincerely and without any hesitation.” She held my hands tightly.

I smiled at her.

“you mean  someone like you?” I chuckled.

She nodded but she quickly shook her head.

“yes, I mean no...I mean someone like me maybe or better than I am.” She blushed. “aish.” She scratched her head cutely.

I chuckled too.

“I got it unnie, no need to blush and act all guilty.”

She pouted at what I said.

“am I that obvious?”

I nodded with a wide grin.

“well at least.” She shrugged with a smile.

I held her hand as I smile back at her.

“let’s talk about this over dinner.”

She nodded.

“I’m starving.” she pouted and I laughed when she pulled me after her as we run back to her car.

……

“unnie, I thought we’re having dinner?” I asked when Kahi unnie when she parked in front of a perfect looking villa.

She glanced at me and giggled.

“what’s with the face? You think I’m going to you or something?” she teased when she saw my surprised face.

“I..uh..” I looked at her then to the villa in a confused face.

She laughed out loud.

“you really think I’d do something on you!” she pointed at me.

“uh, no!” I defended myself.

She rolled her eyes and just waved her hand.

“Whatever. I’m just gonna get something inside. You can come if you want.” She smiled.

“maybe I’ll just stay here.”

She raised an eyebrow and she just smiled.

“fine. I’ll be back in a minute.” She opened the door and walked her way to the villa.

I studied the villa as I wait for Kahi unnie to return, starting from its gates down to its pathway to its façade. This is so not Kahi unnie’s taste.

My thoughts we’re confirmed when I saw a tall, slim woman walking side by side with her. Her long hair was swaying freely through the air as if she was a model on her own catwalk, thing is I can’t clearly see her face.

“Yul” Kahi unnie knocked on the window so I rolled mine down.

She was smiling widely at me with the girl standing behind her.

“Yul.” She called my name again.

“what?” I asked with a playful smile as I try to by looking at the person behind her back.

She moved side by side just to cover the person’s face.

“somebody wants to meet you and she’s been bugging me like crazy when she knew that we we’re close.”

“unnie~”

Kahi unnie giggled when she heard the girl whining.

I smiled when I heard the girls’ voice.

It sounded familiar, though.

Kahi unnie looked back and grinned when she stared at me.

“she’s blushing, oh my gosh.” She giggled.

I smirked.

“who’s the mystery girl?” I cocked an eyebrow.

Kahi unnie stepped aside and there she was standing with her head bowed down.

“Nana?”

‘okaaaay, now I’m surprised.’

She shyly put her head up.

“h-hi, Y-Yuri-ssi.” She stuttered.

Kahi unnie looked at me with a knowing smile.

I opened the door on my side and went to stand in front of her.

“hi.” I offered my hand for a hand shake.

She stared at my hand then to my face. Is it me or she’s blushing real hard.

Kahi unnie rolled her eyes and she took Nana’s hand and put it over mine.

“I thought you wanted to meet her?” Kahi unnie asked Nana as she held our hands tight together.

“unnie!~”

‘there goes her cute whining again.’ I smiled.

“really you wanted to meet me?” I asked Nana with a grin.

She bowed her head low as she shook her head.

“no? you didn’t want to meet me?” I .

She looked at me and quickly shook her head again with a slight panic on her face.

I put a hand on her shoulder and I felt her stiffen under my touch.

“I’m just messing up with you.” I chuckled.

She blushed and she nodded.

“oh, looks like Nana is speechless for the first time. Way to go Yul.” Kahi unnie commented.

Nana shot a glare at Kahi unnie but the older girl just shrugged at it.

“uh, Nana. Would you like to join us for dinner?”

Nana looked at Kahi.

“I’m sure Kahi unnie wouldn’t mind.” I quickly said when I saw her reluctance.

“uh, Yes. I don’t mind, really.” Kahi unnie smiled widely.

“see, plus it’ll be fun to meet a new friend.” I tried to persuade her but she still looks like she’s thinking about it. “please Nana.” I grabbed both her hands and was now slightly pouting.

She blushed hard and stuttered.

“o-okay.”

I grinned.

“great!.” I said in an excited tone.

Kahi unnie gave me a look.

“she likes you.” She mouthed.

I raised an eyebrow with a smile before ignoring what Kahi unnie just said.

“let’s go?” I asked.

They nodded as they went to get inside the car.

……

We spent the rest of the day going from places to places.

From fancy café’s to those high luxury bars.

“I thought we’re having dinner?” I asked Kahi unnie as I look at my watch.

“uhm. Let’s skip that let’s just go clubbing.” She said as she starts the engine again; ready to go to the next club.

I held her arm and said.

“no we’re not. I can’t drink I still have a schedule tomorrow.”

She pouted.

“party pooper.” She mumbled.

“no I’m not.” I crossed my arms. “am I a party pooper, Nana?” I pouted as I look back at Nana who was sitting comfortably at the back.

She blinked twice, thrice..

‘waaah kyeopta~’

“I-I don’t think so.” She said.

Kahi unnie rolled her eyes.

“of course she would say that! You were pouting at her.” Kahi unnie whined.

I stared at her innocently.

“uhg, don’t look at me that way.” She pushed my face with a wide smile.

“let’s just have dinner unnie.” I aligned my pointers as I look at her with my puppy eyes.

“uhg! Fine.” She said.

Then I heard Nana laugh.

I look at her and she immediately stopped.

“sorry.” She bowed shyly.

“what for? I think your laugh is quite cute.”

She giggled and gave me a ‘thank you’.

….

I went back to the dorm later than what was supposed to so I went inside the place without even bothering to wipe the silly smile off my face.

“enjoyed the date with your girlfriend?”

I jumped when I saw Jessica at the kitchen; she was back facing me as she pours some milk on her glass.

I slowly went over the counter and grabbed a glass.

“jelly?”

She chocked on her milk so I quickly went beside her and help her put down the milk as I make circles on her back.

“why do you always choke?” I chuckled.

She was still coughing when she glared at me.

“why do you care?” she pushed my hands away.

“I’m your future girlfriend, of course I care.’ I grinned.

She rolled her eyes and pushed me harder.

“uhg, why did I ever talk to you.” She went to go out of the kitchen.

“hey your milk!” I said as I raise the glass.

“you can have it.” She said without looking back at me.

I smiled.

“thanks.”

She nodded.

“goodnight.”

She nodded again as she continued to walk.

“sleep tight.” She nodded again.

“I love you.”

She paused as she held to her door knob.

She looked at me as if examining if I was telling the truth or what.

“I said I love you…” I smiled weakly. “…and I mean it.” My voice was so sincere that it somehow surprised me too.

She just stared at me again and then she nodded, she never smiled or anything but she just nodded at me before entering her room.

I look at her closed door and smiled.

…..

I groaned when I heard the other girls squealing and giggling outside.

“the hell.” I ruffled my hair as I went out of the comfort of my bed and now towards the bathroom.

“Yuriiiiii!”

Taeyeon barged inside my bathroom, ignoring the fact that I’m actually changing my top.

“Yah! Can’t you se…” my words were not even finish when she started to drag me out of the bathroom.

Sooyoung looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“I know you’re y and all but can’t you at least have the decency to wear some shirt?”

“Taeyeon pulled me instantly, it’s not my fault I’m…”

I rolled my eyes when I was cut short again.

“Yuri!” Tiffany went before me with her eyes bending into crescent moon.

“what? Am I missing something here? Is it my birthday?” I asked her as I put my shirt on.

“Someone sent you a something.” Sooyoung said as she pointed towards Sunny.

I look at her and she was holding a bouquet of fresh flowers.

“oh, did you guys give this to me for the movie? Sweet.” I said with a wide smile.

Hyoyeon appeared after Sunny.

“uh, no? someone gave it to you. Why would we give you this kind of flowers?” she said.

I shrugged.

“who’s it from?” I asked.

“we don’t know so we sent Taeyeon unnie to wake you up so you can tell us who’s it from.” YoonA said as she went beside Sooyoung, handing her some food.

Sunny handed me the flower and I examined everything on it, it has those baby breaths, some stargazers and some other flowers I don’t know but in the middle of it all was a blue colored rose..

“open the card Unnie.” Seohyun said as she tiptoed beside me.

“yeah, open it.” Taeyeon grinned.

I look at them and my eyes somehow landed at Jessica who was silently sipping her coffee as she looks at me.

I grabbed the card and slowly ran a hand through the embossed swirl designs of the small card. With everyone looking at me I opened the envelope and pulled out a cream colored card.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

I frowned as I look at the card.

“is it a death threat?” Sooyoung asked.

I shook my head.

“what does it says?” Tiffany asked.

I look at Jessica and she was still calmly drinking her coffee.

“it says have a nice day.” Seohyun answered for me.

“that’s all? That’s not even sweet.” Hyoyeon commented.

“is there a senders name?” Tiffany asked.

I shook my head as I flip the card.

“nothing.” I said.

“well..” everyone looked at Taeyeon, even Jessica. “..I guess Yuri’s got an admirer.” She smirked.

................

please do check out my other story it's a TaeRi fic,hehehe. I will be updating it on some other time since I'm finishing it and will be cutting it into 3 parts, so yeah ^^

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/565135/they-don-t-know-about-us-taeri-yultae