MS. HWANG MIYOUNG

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

..........................................................................

TAEYEON'S POV

“Tae?”

I stopped biting my thumb when I heard Tiffany’s voice from the back.

“Tae? Are you still awake?”

I pulled down my eye cover and put my earphones on even if the music is off.

She sighed when she heard no reply from me.

We are on our flight heading back to Korea riding on our private jet, with the rest of the members sleeping soundly. Tiffany took the opportunity to transfer at the seat next to me.

“I know you’re still awake….” She held my hand and I fought hard to keep my breathing as normal as possible.

“I’m sorry if I acted so jealous over Sunmi. I’m in no position to act like that and I regret acting like that without thinking.” She was breathing hard and I’m afraid that I’ll make her cry if I didn’t talk, so I did. “I shouldn’t have shouted at you…”

“she’s my friend, a very special one…”

“I know and I’m sor….”

I exhaled loudly.

“can you please stop saying sorry and just let me finish this once?” I said.

I could imagine her pouting right now while she nods her head.

I held onto her hand tightly.

“My heart belongs to you…” I removed my eye mask and stared right into her eyes. “it belongs to you and you alone. We have nothing to hold on to between us, nothing but trust.  So Tiffany, please trust me.” I kissed her knuckles and smiled at her.

She smiled back at me but pouted again.

“Sunmi-ssi…she looked so different from how I used to remember her…”

I put my index finger slowly on Tiffany’s lips.

“shhhh. Stop thinking too much, okay?”

I leaned in to her and I giggled when she closed her eyes. I shook my head with a wide grin and kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes and I can see her blushing faintly under the dim lights.

“you totally think I’d kiss you don’t you?” I while poking her cheeks.

“I did not!” she defensively said.

“you don’t think I’ll kiss you?” I leaned so close that our lips we’re just inches apart. “or you think I can’t kiss you?” I look into her eyes and I made sure she sees when I stare into her lips.

She noisily swallowed her saliva and pushed me far from her.

“I think…I think I need to sleep.” She quickly stood up and she even tripped on my foot when she passed before me.

“why don’t you just sleep beside me.” I suggested as I help her on her footing.

She looked at me and no matter how much I hate aegyo, I have to pull this thing perfectly.

I jutted my lower lip out and my eyes looked like I’m about to cry as I said.

“please~ Stephanie.”

Tiffany unintentionally pouted too when she saw my pleading face.

She nodded and went to fix the seat for her.

“want to share blanket?” I asked her.

She held the end of my blanket and smelled it.

I gave her a weird look.

“what was that for?” I asked her.

She smiled and her eyes bended as she did so.

“I have to make sure you haven’t drooled on it yet.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

I smiled and shook my head.

“silly. This is a fresh one.”

She let out a cute giggle.

“I’m just kidding.” She mumbled as she faced the other side, preparing herself to sleep.

“don’t you think, Sunmi’s hair color is cute?”

I asked Tiffany and I was surprised when she glared at me.

“ I can’t believe I’m about to say this but pink suits better with me.” She giggled and stuck her tongue out at me.

“any color suits you actually but I must say that I like your red hair the most.” I touched her hair and she went to face me again.

“Taeyeon-ah~” she called my name in a cute manner.

“wae~” I asked her on the same tone she used at me.

“if we don’t stop talking we’ll get panda eyes tomorrow.” She giggled.

“I love pandas!” I half shouted as I gave her a bear hug.

“Tae~” she whinned.

“but on the second thought. I love you more so let’s go sleep now.” I winked at her.

“at last.” She again back faced at me.

She groaned when I poked her shoulder.

“Tae….”

I put my chin on her shoulder and whispered at her. “can I ask for a goodnight kiss?”

“no.” she answered shortly.

“awww, why not?” I hugged her from the back.

“if I kiss you, will you stop hugging me like this?” she mumbled shyly.

I was grinning like an idiot when she asked me but I kept my cool as I answered her.

“it’s up to you if you want me to still hug you.” I answered with a hard to contain smile.

She was blushing hard when I tried to look at her face.

She faced me and looked into my eyes and with lighting speed she kissed me on my lips. For a split second I was speechless as I my finger touched my lower lip but as I look into her anticipating my reaction I started to chuckle to myself.

“that was…quick, thank you.” I paused for a bit as I try to comment about the sudden kiss.

She nodded her head shyly and back faced me again, if I’m not mistaken I heard her mumble ‘kiss’, ‘babo’, ‘slower’.

I was just looking at her back with a goofy smile on my face as we both asked.

“will you still hug me?” “should I still hug you?”

We both giggled and Tiffany breathed on the window and with the mist on the glass she wrote.

‘I’m feeling cold…’

She stopped writing and spoke.

“I guess this blanket is not doing the right job on making me warm.”

I scooted closer to her and though the position is kinda hard I still went to hug her from the back.

“if your blanket can’t do its job then maybe I can be better on keeping you warm.”

I whispered as I hugged her tighter.

She leaned into me and said.

“good night Taeyeon.”

I hummed and nodded.

“good night Stephanie…..” I leaned in to her hair and mumbled an ‘I love you’.

It was now her turn to hum.

“we’ll get there one day.” Her voice was softer than ever.

I weak smile flashed across my face.

I wanted to tell her I’ll wait but I didn’t say it. I can’t say it….

………..

“omo, Tae look at you.” Tiffany ran towards me as she saw me drenched in sweat after rehearsing the choreography for our next comeback.

She handed me a bottle which I drank in one go while she wiped my sweats.

I stopped when I saw our reflection.

A smile was painted across my face as I saw how she cared for me.

“what’s funny?” she asked as she look at me through the mirror.

“nothing’s funny.” I shook my head as I try to put away the dreamlike thought inside my head and look at her. I handed her the bottle and smile. “you should drink too, you look just as exhausted as me.”

She declined as she shook her head.

“not until you tell me what’s inside your head.” She stubbornly said.

“oh?” I shrugged. “okay.” I drank all what’s left inside the bottle and smiled. “now I don’t have to tell.” I stuck my tongue out.

“aish.” She pushed my shoulder gently.

I was about to speak when Sooyoung shouted.

“anyone who wants to go for a lunch outside?”

I looked around and almost everyone except Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany and I we’re not actually paying much attention to the offer.

“okay.” Sooyoung said. “you guys going somewhere?”

“I’m going somewhere.” Yuri answered.

Jessica looked at her but Yuri never looked back.

“are  you coming with us Sica?” Sooyoung asked as she look at Jessica then to Yuri then to me.

“I want to sleep.” She answered shortly.

The rest nodded.

“how about you Tiffany unnie?” YoonA asked.

“I’ll be with Tae.” She smiled and hooked her arm with me.

The rest gave a weird smile and a nodded.

Before closing the studios door Sooyoung said.

“you guys enjoy.” She winked.

I saw Yuri packing her bag.

“where are you heading to Yul?” I asked.

She looked at me then to Jessica.

“uh..I promised someone a lunch.” She then smiled to me. “have to go now, buddy. See you all later.”

Yuri rushed to the door and Tiffany tugged on my arm.

“look at her telling that she’ll see us later but she’s just looking only to Jessi.” She giggled. “she likes her, right?”

I was surprised by Tiffany’s sudden curiousness.

“why don’t you just ask her?” I said as I tried not to answer her directly.

She raised an eyebrow.

“Yuri likes Jessi, right?” she asked again.

“oh, I suddenly felt thirsty.” I shuffled my way to the table where the bottled water is.

I chocked on my drink when I saw Tiffany giving me the I-knew-it look.

I coughed a few times and look at Jessica’s direction who was packing her stuff too.

“she does and Jessica hates her for it.” I said. “ Aigoo, I shouldn’t be telling you this, you should’ve asked Yuri with this matters.”

Tiffany went beside me.

“why does she hate Yuri for it?” she tapped her chin as she too think of the answer.

“why don’t you ask her?” I ruffled her hair as I answered her in a joking manner.

“ah! Right!” she clapped and before I could even stop her she rushed beside Jessica.

“Jessi!” she greeted cheerfully.

“hey, Tiff” Jessica giggled a bit as she saw the excited Tiffany.

“I was wondering why…”

“Tiffany!” I shouted as I went to run towards them.

They were both surprised by my sudden shout.

“Tae?”  she was looking at me curiously.

“Tiffany, can we eat lunch now? I’m starving.” I lied.

She nodded. “ yeah but I really just have to ask this to Jessi.” She said.

“Fany..” I called for her name helplessly.

“is something wrong?” Jessica asked.

“uhm, yes. Actually I was wondering why…”

‘god noooooooooo!’

“I was wondering why not help me throw a surprise birthday party for Yuri.” She clapped her hand excitedly.

I look at Jessica and she was giving me the what-is-this-all-about look.

I look away and breathed out some air at least she didn’t ask her why she hates Yuri.

“ I…uh.. Tiff, I don’t..uh think that’s a good idea.” She reluctantly said.

“awww, why not Jessi? I mean you’re her best friend, right?” Tiffany asked.

‘God this girl is killing me. What is she trying to do?’

Jessica seems taken aback by what Tiffany said.

“yeah..but…” she trailed.

“but?” Tiffany prodded.

Jessica bit her lips.

“we’ve only got a few days, I don’t think a surprise party will work.” She winced when she spoke.

‘aish. This girls are really something.’

“Jessi, we’re not called party goddess for nothing.” Tiffany winked at her.

Jessica smiled weakly with a nod.

“it’s settled then, a surprise party for Yuri is to be planned.” She clapped excitedly. “let’s talk about it later tonight, okay? Taeyeon and I just have to grab some lunch.” She winked as she skipped towards the door.

“do you want anything, Jessica?” I asked.

She gave me a sharp glare which made me jump a little.

I laughed nervously.

“I guess you don’t want anything.” I laughed nervously and run outside finding a laughing Tiffany.

“why did you do that?” I scolded her.

She shrugged.

“I wanted an answer but you interrupted me, might as well know the answer in a tiffany hwang way.” She winked as she held my hand. “let’s eat?” she asked as if nothing happened inside the studio.

“Aigoo.” I chuckled and nodded. ‘ for a second I thought I was gonna die under her glare.” I said and she giggled.

“Jessi can really be scary sometimes.” She said. “ but she’s nice and I know you know it.”

I was about to say yes when my phone suddenly rings.

“one minute.” I excused myself when I saw who the caller is.

I was talking to my phone when I saw Tiffany leaning towards the wall like a child waiting for her school bus to arrive as she quietly waits on the corner of the road.

“who was that?” she asked curiously when I finished the call.

“Sunmi.”

I saw her expression change.

She just nodded.

“she was asking me if I wanna grab lunch with her.” I said thought she was not asking.

She cocked an eyebrow.

“do we have to cancel?” she asked coldly as she try hard to mask her disappointment.

“uh…”

She started walking away even before I could say what I wanted to say.

“maybe I should just call her and tell her a ‘yes’ if you don’t want to have lunch with me.” I purposely made my voice loud as I took out my phone.

She looked back, surprised.

“try to call her and I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you even before you try to say yes to her offer.” She warned.

I chuckled.

“oh, I thought you didn’t want to eat with me?” I faked a confused look.

“who says I didn’t want to?” she was marching when she went to me and grab me by my collar. “I’m starving lets go eat.” She quickly said as she let go of my collar and held my wrist as we quickly walk out the building.

Inside the elevator I said.

“I didn’t even have a second thought about declining her offer. There was no even a time I thought about choosing since I always know who I want to be with, and it’s you Tiffany. I’d choose you in a heartbeat. I’d choose to be with you anytime of the day.”

I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

“you should be.”

I giggled when I heard her mumble.

“yeah, you better not be jealous.” I as I poke her cheek from the side.

“jealous? Pssh. Why would I….” she stopped talking when she saw me holding my phone before her face.

“jealous?” I asked as I was about to press the ‘call’ button.

“go and do it, you .”

The door of the elevator opened and she went out of the building with a loud stomping sound.

I shook my head at her cuteness. I tucked my phone back to my pocket and run after her.

I stopped running when she suddenly stopped too. She was holding her phone before my face.

“why don’t I just call Nickhun for lunch.” She said sassily as she cocked her eyebrow at me.

I had an involuntary frown on my face and I felt something inside me.

“that’s not funny.” I pushed her phone away.

“see! That’s exactly the same feeling I have when Sunmi called you.” She pushed my shoulder and proceeded to walk on the parking lot.

I felt relieved when she stopped at my car and leaned on the passenger seats door.

I exhaled loudly and opened the door for her, she entered quietly and I flinched when she closed the door so hard that I’m afraid it would break.

I entered on the other side and before starting the engines, I faced her and mumbled sorry.

“sorry. What I did was childish.”

It was her turn to let out a loud sigh.

She nodded at me and faced the other side.

“you should’ve considered others feelings, Tae.” She said in a softer town.

“I know. I’m a fool fo…”

She stopped me with her hand.

“what exactly did you feel when I told you I’ll have lunch with Nick.” She asked.

I was slightly taken a back.

I hesitated on answering her since my emotions would render me vulnerable and I hated being vulnerable in other people’s eyes.

“Tae…” she touched my hand as she waited for my answer.

“I felt jealous, I was disappointed, I was mad, I was..I was hurt. It was like you slapped right into my face that we can never be together. It’s just..it’s frustrating. I was scared you’ll leave me.” My eyes were closed as I let all my emotions out.

I opened my eyes when I felt a hand brushing on my cheek.

“I felt that too.” She whispered. “let’s not do that again, okay?” she kissed my knuckles as she gave me a look that even my soul felt like it was struck by a high voltage of electricity.

I nodded and leaned closer to her. I look into her eyes and kissed her forehead.

“I love you.”

It breaks my heart but she just smiled at me and nodded.

“same here.” She said.

I smiled.

When will I hear you say you love me too?

…………….

“Tae have you picked up the cake?” Tiffany asked as soon as I opened the door to our place.

I lifted a box and her eyes bended as she smiled, again my knees felt like jelly.

I looked around and saw everyone busy.

“where’s Sica?” I asked Tiffany who was now busy decorating the cake.

“she said she’ll buy something for Yuri.”

“oh?” I was surprised.

She giggled. “what’s with that reaction?” she straightened from her previous position and was now leaning on the table as she look at me.

“I just thought she never cared….” I trailed.

“well, I think she still does. She even asked her mom to teach her how to cook.” Tiffany smiled.

“really?”

Now I’m totally surprised.

“she may be cold to Yuri now but she’s still her best friend. Jessica still cares for her.”

I nodded.

“why can’t she just not be awkward with her, Aigoo.” I shook my head.

“because….”

“because?......”

“what if……”

“what if?.....” I look at Tiffany curiously. “can we stop with the guessing game?” I pinched her cheeks with both hands.

She swatted my hands away and kissed me on my cheeks.

“awww. Look at my Taeyeonnie, she’s blushing.” Tiffany shouted.

Everyone looked at me and they all gave a knowing grin.

“was that the second base?” Sooyoung asked and we all laughed.

“Where the hell is Jessie?” Tiffany yelled.

“God, Tiff. I’m here.” Jessica went out of her room while brushing her hair.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at what the older girl said.

“you’ll hold the cake.” Tiffany winked at her.

Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“do I look like a table to you?” she asked.

“Jessi~.” Tiffany whined.

“why not let Taengoo hold the cake, what’s the difference anyways?” she asked as she pointed at me.

“I’m not her best friend.” I answered nonchalantly.

Tiffany secretly winked at me before facing Jessica.

“she’s got a point.”

“her point was pointless.”  Jessica stubbornly answered.

“Someone’s coming!” YoonA shouted as she came running towards us.

Jessica looked at her watch.

“isn’t she too early?” she asked to no one.

“ing false alarm! It’s just Soo with f(x).” Hyoyeon groaned.

“I thought we could already eat.” YoonA had her shoulders slumped as she walked away from us.

I shook my head with a smile as I saw her retreating figure.

“Hi, unnies~” f(x) greeted everyone.

“I hope you don’t mind, Sooyoung here dragged us here.” Victoria said with a warm smile.

“we don’t mind, the more the merrier.” I grinned at her.

“Unnie~~” Krystal ran beside her sister, she was clinging into her arms.

“Hey, Krys. I see you missed me.” Jessica joked as she ruffled her sister’s hair.

“Im not here for you.” The younger Jung joked.

Jessica rolled her eyes and pushed her sister away.

“Traitor.” Jessica’s eyebrow raised and the Krystal just stuck her tongue out.

Everybody stopped when we heard faint knocks on the door.

Sooyoung looked at the peep hole.

“it’s manager oppa.” She said as she opened the door to let him in.

“Yuri refuses to come.” He said worriedly.

“what?” everybody asked in a surprised tone.

“She said she’d rather let her birthday pass.” He shrugged.

“aish, that girl, really.” Everyone looked at Jessica’s direction.

Jessica put the cake on the table and marched towards Manager Oppa’s direction.

“where’s that brat?”

She asked as she let out some evil looking aura out of her.

“a-at the practice room you guys always use when you were still trainees.” He stuttered a bit.

Sargent Sica left us all surprised.

“Is it safe to have her fetch Yuri?” I asked.

“let’s just hope Yuri comes back alive.” Sooyoung said.

“let’s just hope they would talk.” We all looked at Tiffany. “Food anyone?” she smiled sweetly.