STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

..

..................................

TAEYEON’S P.O.V.

“I miss Yul.” I sighed as I was playing with my phone while waiting for my turn to be in front of the camera.

“really?”

I almost jumped on my seat as I heard Tiffany’s voice beside me. I stared at her for a good 3 seconds before averting my gaze at Sooyoung who was now posing over the camera.

“I just finished.” She answered my unvoiced question.

“uh..” I nodded, not knowing what to say, honestly.

I continued to play on my phone obviously avoiding the stares that Tiffany has been giving me.

‘I can’t take it….’

“wanna sit?” I asked as I offered her a chair which was a bit far from me.

She raised an eyebrow as she put the chair closer to me.

I unconsciously gulped as I felt her looking over my phone.

“you’re losing.” She pointed my phone.

My eyes widen in realization.

“uh..haha..yeah..” I awkwardly chuckled. “oh, God.” I murmured.

I sighed as I thought of Yuri. She would always be present at times like this cheering me up when I’m feeling a bit of a chicken towards Fany or maybe just beside me discussing some funny evil plans on how to get our girls, you know silly things like that.

“you said you miss her….”

I was still looking at my phone but my fingers were never moving, making it obvious that I was spacing out.

“…you really are closer to her now.”

I look at Tiffany who was bowing her head, completely shutting me off of any signs on what she meant but who am I kidding anyways it was already on her voice that she was jealous with Yuri.

“just a bit more closer than before…” I gave her the safest answer I could ever give.

She forced a smile as she reached for my hand. There she goes again, holding then releasing my hand.

I look at our hands and my eyebrows furrowed out of confusion.

“Is there something wrong with your hand or probably with my hand?” I asked her.

She looks at me and her eyes started to form into crescent shape.

“nothing silly..” She was about to knock my head with her free hand but I quickly stopped it my other hand.

She somehow stopped for a moment as she released both her hands from mine.

‘this is really really getting weird…’ I thought.

I was about to ask Tiffany if something was bothering her cause she was acting really weird and random this past few days…..what makes me wonder more was when she said that there is something wrong with her and that she wanted to break up with Khun. Last time I checked Tiffany was madly inlove with him, so in love that she had already thought of marrying him, but what happened? Is he cheating on her? I was so lost in my trains of thought that I had not noticed that it was now my turn for the shoot. I gave Tiffany another glance and she was now playing my phone..hey when did she got that? I just shrugged as I fix my dress while walking towards the set.

“ok, Taeyeon-ssi face this side a bit.” The photographer made me look on his left side…great I could just see Tiffany staring at me…I can feel my cheeks burning up..I can’t blush now.

The photographer called for my attention again where he thought me on what angle I should do next. My turn lasted for about half an hour everything just for an album jacket. I bowed as I finish my turn and quickly removed my heels as I walk back to my seat.

I looked around cause Tiffany was not there but my phone was laid on my seat as if she did not use it.

I picked up my phone and noticed something. I unlocked it and a wide smile appeared on my face.

She used my phone take her selca and she used her picture as my wall paper.

She really look cute with her pink dress, she looks like a flight attendant.

My eyebrows cocked as I receive a text message from Tiffany.

---it’s kinda lonely to eat alone, care to join me? I’m at the black van ^^.--- fany.

I smiled as I replied her with an okay.

---thanks---

She texted back.

I walked out of the building and went inside one of the vans provided by our company and there I saw Tiffany eating some donuts. She was so immersed on looking at her phone that she did not notice that I had already opened the van’s door.

‘pretty..pretty,….pretty..’

“hey.” I called for her attention.

She looked up at me and I giggled as I saw smudges of chocolate at the side of her lips.

I started to make my way towards her, plopping myself carelessly beside her with a wide grin.

“you look cute with those chocolates all over your mouth.” I teased.

Her eye widen in shame, she quickly lifted up her hands to wipe the smudges of but I quickly stopped her by leaning so close while holding her free hand.

“t-taeyeon.” She looked away.

I squinted my eyes as I scooted closer to her, eyeing her lips. She tensed up as I ran my thumb on the corner and at the bottom of her lips.

She looked at me and was blinking rapidly.

I  tasted the chocolate on my thumb and smiled.

“what?” I asked innocently.

She shook her head and was slightly blushing.

I smiled inwardly as I saw this reaction from her. I’m not as feisty and aggressive as Yuri but I can be cuter and smoother than her,mwahahahaha! Way to go Taeng!

Tiffany soon recovered from embarrassment after cracking some really funny jokes and comments with random stuffs with her. Tiffany isn’t really that hard to please. I can tell her the lamest joke but it would still be enough for me to witness her breath taking eye smile. No sweat for lover Taeng,hehehe.

Our conversation drifted and glided from every possible topic we could think of until I Kim Taeyeon asked her something stupid.

“How was you and Khun?”

I totally deserve an award for the best mood breaker. Stupid me.

She suddenly shifted uncomfortably on her seat as I had told her something I should have never opened at all. It felt like shouting lord voldemort over a group of scared wizards, I swear I totally got the same reaction from Tiffany.

“I..uh..It’s fine,haha..you really don’t have to answer that.” I chuckled nervously.

Okay….this is confusing. I swear to God that she was really in love with him but what happened?

She smiled bitterly and started to speak with her gaze over the view outside the van.

“you know I really love him….”

‘yeh, that was obvious and it for me…’ I thought.

“I had even imagined my future with him, something I rarely do with guys I date….”

‘try imagining you future with me and you’ll like it,kekeke…’

“he was sweet, caring, honest, he was really really nice. I can’t even pin point what’s wrong with him…”

‘I know one…he can’t sing too well,hahaha! Something ‘I’ can do without any effort,hahaha! He’s close to perfection eh? Maybe not as close as me..*evil laugh*’

My thoughts were cut when I saw her looking at the ring on her finger, the one he gave as a promise ring.

“I’m such a b*tch, Taeng.”

My eyes widen after hearing her cussing. Not that it was my first time hearing her say stuffs like that, she used to curse so much when we were just trainees and roommates but ever since she became a part of the girls’ generation she stopped saying so, well except now.

“Tiffany stop saying such thing to yourself.” I mumbled as I reach for her hand, but surprisingly she moved it away even before I grasp it.

I was slightly embarrassed and confused but I did not let her see those reactions over my face.

She sighed or more like exhaled loudly out of frustration.

“I’m such a stupid girl. Nickhun was any girls dream as a boyfriend but here I am, doubting our relationship just because I’m infatuated and confused over someone I never even thought I would like romantically.” She knocked her head over the tinted window of the van.

I winced because of the way she knocked her head would’ve hurt but she did not seem to care, maybe that’s how bad she felt that she can’t even feel any physical pain.

“this is wrong like totally…I should’ve never liked that person on the first place.”

She continued to knock herself over the window so I had decided to stop the silly girl in front of me. I reached for her and hugged her tightly. Her face burrowed over my neck.

I gulped as I felt her breath over my neck.

‘stop thinking erted over her, concentrate Taeyeon! She’s infatuated over someone and that makes another person on your to watch out list over Tiffany.’

I sighed as I make small circles on her back, hoping that this would somehow make her feel better.

“stop knocking your head over the window, this van is kinda costly and I don’t want to pay for it because of a broken window.” I joked.

I can feel her smiling.

I put my chin over the crown of her head and I can smell the mousse on her hair. I can barely smell the natural smell of hair that I had always loved to smell.

“uh..Tiffany about this person you’re ‘infatuated’ with,what makes you think you’re attracted with him?”

‘what? I need to take note of my enemies’ right?’

“uhm…did I just said ‘he’? I thought I said ‘that’ person?” she murmured.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

‘what does she mean?’

“uhm..let’s see..’that’ person is funny, sings well..really well I must say…”

‘aish a great singer that is…’

“what else?” I probed more.

“that person is cute…’ She paused as if she was thinking of something else. “almost like Khunacutallythe only difference that person makes is….”

‘say it! I need to have an edge over ‘that’ person.’

“a bigger chest and a longer hair….and of course the absence of p..”

I cut her words by pulling away and looking incredulously at her.

“woah, woah! You like a sissy guy?”

I exclaimed.

Her face showcased a confused expression which gradually turned into an amused one.

“isn’t that fun? I’m in love with a sissy.” She giggled.

My jaw wanted to drop by now.

“I can’t believe it…you’re confused over a sissy guy? You’re acting all weird because of a sissy guy? Someone who doesn’t even match up with your current boyfriend.”

Tiffany let out a giggle and a cute pout.

“stop saying bad stuffs…you just might regret it on the end.”

She winked.

I opened my mouth to say something but she just shoved a donut inside my mouth.

“oh God I love you so so much Kim Taeyeon.” She giggled as she pinched my cheeks.

“mrmmhomhppp.” I groaned with the donut on my mouth.

……………………….

I need to see her! Where are you Kwon Monkey….

I went to the nurse station and asked for Yuri’s room and it took a long time because I had to do some fan singning for the cute nurse,kekeke. Anyways I was walking along the hallway and stopped just infront of the room 125.

“did she purposely chose this?” I chuckled before opening the door.

I peeked inside and saw no one beside Yuri, greattiming,hehe!.

I slowly walked beside Yuri and I can see her tongue sticking out while she sleeps.

I laughed evilly as I thought of surprising her,hehehe.

“FFFFFIIIIIRRRREEEE!” I shouted over her ears and boy did she almost jump.

“bwahahahahahahahahahahah!” I was holding my stomach as I look at Yuri who was ready to run while holding the IV stand.

“YAAAH!” she glared at me as she sat back on her bed. “you ! How dare you pull a prank on me!.”

“bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!” I was almost crying as I watch her glaring at me.

“stop it or I won’t talk to you.” She warned seriously.

I laughed a bit more before coughing awkwardly to stifle my laugh.

‘hehehe, epic face. I should’ve taken a video cam with me, that would be viral,bwahahaha!’

I grabbed a chair and put it beside her bed.

I look at her and made a comment on how she looked.

“this would probably how you would look if you weren’t an idol…you totally look like a douche bag.”

She glared at me.

“are you here to visit or just make my condition worse..” she rolled her eyes.

“of course I’m here to visit..you see I even brought you an ice cream.” I showed her a tub of ice cream and her face instantly lightened up with joy.

“thanks.” She opened the tub and devoured the whole ice cream in less than an hour.

I look at her in awe and chuckled.

“wow, you should totally be in Guinness.”

She just shrugged as she wiped with the back of her hand.

“so what bring you here?” She asked and this somehow made me chuckle cause she sounded like a mafia boss who was meeting a not so special client.

“can’t you just accept it that I’m just here to visit?”

“visit my …just spill it so I can rest.”

“aigoo, why so grumpy…fine, it’s about Tiffany.”

I saw that she wanted to sit so I helped her by putting a pillow at her back for more comfort, she reached for the remote and lessened the t.v.’s volume.

“I knew this would be about her.” She chuckled as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“she’s in love with someone else.”

Yuri raised an eyebrow.

“in love?” she repeated.

“well she used the word infatuation but it’s just almost the same , right?”

She shook her head while clicking her tongue.

“that’s two different things, babo.”

“fine, whatever. So she said that she was infatuated with this person and she somehow considered breaking up with Khun. Isn’t that a bit careless of her?”

Yuri was scratching her chin as if she was thinking so hard.

“that’s weird.” She said, her eyebrows furrowed.

“I know right.” I mumbled.

“she’s not the type of person to make rash decisions. That person must’ve been really confusing her to consider breaking up with Khun.” Yuri said seriously.

“now I’m scared…Just when I thought that Khun can be a hard competition here goes this mystery person ruining every chances I could have gathered.” I sighed.

Yuri paused for a moment.

“mystery person?” she repeated.

“do you really have to repeat every word I say?” I rolled my eyes.

She too rolled her eyes.

“I’m just emphasizing some words, cause I wanted you to be more exact.” She explained. “ knowing Tiffany she had always been open with her boyfriends, she never hide her lovers, well this is really weird. Did she ever tell something more about this mystery person?”

I paused for a moment as I recall our conversation.

“well she said that this person was almost like Khun. Except that person sings well, has bigger chest and longer hair and that person doesn’t have a ‘p’”

I watch as Yuri thought harder. Funny this almost feels like were solving a murder case.

“I even that she’s in love with a sissy.” I continued.

“bigger chest…long hair…has no ‘p’” Yuri murmured.

‘there she goes again, repeating my words.’

“could it be that….”

I look at Yuri expectantly hoping she would somehow enlighten me.

“what?”

“she’s gay just like us?”

I almost fell on my chair.

“can’t you suggest something more sensible than that?” I said, annoyed.

Yuri shook her head.

“look Taeng. Bigger chest, who would’ve a bigger chest than a guy, a girl obviously. Do you think Fany would be head over heels over an obese guy?. Longer hair, Fany would never want a guy with long hair cause she had always emphasized about hygiene, she’s a neat freak and guys with long hair is a total turn off. The person doesn’t have a ‘p’ I think what she meant was …..”

My eyes widen at her bluntness.

She rolled her eyes.

“oh, please stop acting like you’re a total .”

I went red in embarrassment.

“shut up.” I hissed.

“I really think that Tiffany likes a girl.” She confidently concluded.

I looked at her doubtingly.

“she still like guys, right? I mean she loves Khun. I think she’s not a lesbian maybe she’s a bi.” I said.

Yuri nodded.

“whatever label you give she still is infatuated with a girl.” Yuri smirked. “aren’t you curious who is it?”

I looked away from her and I heard her laughing.

“you’re totally nervous and threatened.” She said.

I look at her.

“I am and it cause I don’t have the slightest idea who she is.” I pouted.

“aigoo, Taeng that’s easy.” She grinned.

I look at her with a raised eyebrow.

‘she’s totally thinking of a weird plan.’

“stalk her.” Yuri said.

………………………………………………………..