SELF CONTROL, WHAT?

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

[A/N] SHOUTOUT: SONEliemre, chinggu this is it^^,hehe

.............................................................

JESSICA'S POV

As I was saying a mad…I mean very very mad Jessica wanted to be unleash. But as what the moment offers I don’t think I can be rude with Yuri’s friend anymore. She’s a sunbae and I can’t just go ing over her so…I can’t believe I’m about to say this but, argh I need to be a nice girl and stop over reacting over MY BESTFRIENDS’ friend.

“Hi, Kahi, unnie.” I smiled, which was more like a forced smile but I hope she won’t notice.

“Hi, Jessica.” She smirked and faced Yuri.

She cupped her face, her thumb making circles on her cheeks.

‘not my best friend’s cheeks you , get your filthy hands off her!!! Get it off my Yuri’s face!!!.’

“you’re getting red, are you jealous, mad or what?” Taeyeon whispered at me.

‘jealous? Mad? Why am I acting this way?...think Sica.’

“She’s stealing my best friend.” I whispered back to Taeyeon.

“stealing who? Yuri?. Come on Sica, you don’t have to be so possessive over your best friend.” She rolled her eyes.

I sighed annoyingly.

“can’t you see my point Tae? Yuri is my best friend. Kahi unnie is just her friend. Why does she have to act so clingy to her? She’s acting like she was her girlfriend.” I said.

“Kahi unnie is acting more like an ex-girlfriend who misses her ex. That’s more like it.” She gave me a knowing smile and a pat on my shoulder.

I just look at her.

“where did that even came from?” I asked Taeyeon.

She just shrugged and smiled.

“So, Jessica-ssi, Yuri here told me that you wanted to meet me.” Kahi unnie smiled.

“eh? Me?” I pointed myself as I look at Yuri, who was just smiling back at me.

“uh, haha, yeah.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Is there something you wanna say?” She raised her eyebrow with a playful smile.

“something I wanna say?”

‘I don’t like were this is going.’

“You told me you wanted to say ‘sorry’ for your rudeness, right Sica?” Yuri emphasized the word sorry.

My jaw almost dropped and God knows how annoyed I am.

‘you are so dead Kwon Yuri, I’ll be making your next day’s miserable.’

I glared at Yuri and now I was facing Kahi unnie with a fake smile, a fake smile which was stressing out my face muscles.

“uh, yeah, I wanted to say sorry about my rude attitude. I didn’t mean to be y over you.” I said with a fake smile and gritted teeth.

‘oh no you deserve to be ed-out!’

She giggled and pinched my cheeks.

“That’s okay Jessica, can I call you Jessica?” She smiled, revealing more of her deep dimples.

I nodded.

‘no, don’t call me Jessica, call me goddess Sica. You lowly peasant.’

So, have I told you guys our seating positions? Well we are in a 4 person table I was seating beside Taeyeon and opposite me was Yuri and beside her was Kahi.

I was supposed to be on that freakin seat but Yuri asked me if she can sit beside Kahi unnie. I can’t believe it! She always wanted to be beside me and now she was asking me to transfer because of Kahi! This is absurd.

Our food arrived after some time and I…oh, I wanted to put my knife on someone’s chest, guess who’s chest?, bingo! Kahi unnie’s.

She kept on whispering something on Yuri’s ears and if my eyes are seeing the right thing Yuri would blush once in a while.

“Here, Yuri.” Kahi wanted to spoon feed Yuri.

‘huh! Somebody is gonna be rejected.’

“unnie.” Yuri chuckled.

Kahi pouted before her.

‘how, childish. Yuri won’t buy your anti….’

My eyes widen when Yuri opened to eat the food on the spoon held by Kahi unnie.

‘I can’t believe it.’

“cute guys but too cheesy.” Taeyeon chuckled.

Yuri stuck her tongue out while Kahi unnie said.

“jelly?” while looking at me.

Taeyeon looks at me too.

“not much.” She said with a smirk.

‘is it my imagination or they were totally ganging up on me?’

“Yuri-ah, so where would our date be?” Kahi unnie asked as she scooted closer to Yuri.

Yuri stopped eating and look at Kahi.

“well, I haven’t thought about that yet.” She said honestly. “But, maybe we could go watch some movies and go to some arcade after.” She said.

“that would be nice, actually anywhere is okay as long as you’re with me.” Kahi unnie said.

‘Yuri stop blushing your my best friend not hers, why are you doing this to me TT.TT.’

Yuri chuckled and ran her fingers on Kahi’s hair.

‘the fudge!’

Taeyeon nudged my side.

“stop starring at them, I know they’re cute and all but starring is still rude and creepy.” Taeyeon chuckled.

I faced Taeyeon.

“first of I’m judging them, not staring. Second is they’re not cute, they were actually disgusting and third I’m not jealous over them.” I said.

“But I never said that you were jealous.” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, a bit confused.

I was a bit surprised on what came out of my mouth.

“I was just clearing things up, just so you know.” I said as I stuff my face with more steak.

I look at Yuri and she chuckled.

“what?” I glared at her.

She leaned forward and touched my lips with her thumb she swiped it across my lower lip. I froze on my seat as I watch her charming smile.

“messy Sica.” She giggled as she wipes her thumb on a tissue.

I smiled shyly.

“yaaah.” I whined.

She chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

“kyaaah, kyeopta.” Kahi unnie smiled.

I look at her and pushed Yuri’s hands.

‘no more, kyeopta for you lady.’

We finished eating and we were about to watch a movie.

“I didn’t know they were close.” I said as I watch Kahi unnie and Yuri walking side by side before us, with their hands entwined with each other.

“me either.” I look at Taeyeon.

“you didn’t know too?” I asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Yuri told me that she wanted me to meet a special friend, that’s all.”

“special friend?” I asked.

“yeah, something more than best friend.” She chuckled.

“special friends are only used by people who has an almost boyfriend/girlfriend but does not want to label it as official.” I said.

Taeyeon stared at me weirdly.

“and you mean?” she asked.

“I think Yuri is gay….” I said seriously.

“what?” Taeyeon half shouted.

“woah, calm the down, Tae. I was just kidding.” I pushed her a bit.

“haha..y..yeah..k.kidding, y..you..you w..were..j..just..kk..kidding,hehehe.” She was stuttering while sweating badly.

 “geez, what’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“n..nothing…I jJust don’t th..think Y..Yuri is gay, you know..” Taeyeon said.

“well me too. Yuri is too girly to be gay. Plus The fact that I still think that she still likes Donghae.” I said.

Taeyeon stopped walking.

“do you really think she still likes him? I mean he was your boyfriend and Yuri knows that.”

“I can’t help but think that way. Yuri would always act different when I’m with Donghae. I hate to say this but she actually looks jealous.” I sighed.

Taeyeon sighed too while shaking her head.

“Is that how you see it?” She asked.

“what do you mean?” I asked back.

“Yuri acting different. Do you think she was jealous with you?”

I pouted a bit and nodded.

“yeah, what else would It be?”

“uh..don’t you ever think that she was jealous with Donghae and not you?” She asked.

I looked at her and laughed.

“are you serious? That is impossible and awkward.” I said as I walk before Taeyeon.

I glanced back at her then To Yuri who was walking happily beside Kahi unnie.

‘you’re my best friend right? Just my best friend…’

[a/n] seat position tae-sic-yul-kahi.

“awww. I want more smoothies.” Kahi unnie whined.

“here, you can have mine.” Yuri handed her smoothie with a smile.

“really?” Kahi unnie asked.

Yuri nodded and she was surprised..and so am I when Kahi kissed her at the corner of her lips.

“opps! Did I miss?” Kahi giggled.

“just a tiny bit more to this side.” Yuri pointed her lips.

‘oookaaayyyy, calm down Sica..this is just your best friend messing up with her other friend.’

“can you guys shut up, I can’t hear the movie.” I said. What a dumb way to cut them, where in a movie haus and the sound was practically tearing up my eardrums. Babo Jung.

Taeyeon chuckled beside me.

Yuri and Kahi just stared at me and they continued to talk with each other.

“arghh.” I groaned silently.

“something wrong?” Yuri asked. Her hands over mine.

‘yes there is, you’re freakin ignoring me!’

“nothing I just feel like groaning.” I sarcastically said.

She chuckled.

“You’re too random.’ She said.

“and you’re too numb.”

My eyes widen in surprise that was not supposed to be said in anyways.

“what was that?” She asked completely confused of what I just said.

‘cute.’

I quickly cleared my throat and said.

“ I said you were dumb.” I hissed in an annoyed tone. “ and deaf.”

She pouted and was acting like she was hurt with what I said.

She stopped when I didn’t give a damn with what she was doing.

“Oh my god, Sica, be thankful that I love you too much.” She squeezed my hands.

I look at her and just rolled my eyes.

“yeah, whatever.” I said while waving my hands dismissingly at her.

‘she said she love me…too much…should I jump in joy?’

At the middle of watching the movie I was already getting drowsy.

The movie and gawd I can’t even find the right word to describe how pathetic that movie is, no wonder I can actually count the people watching with my fingers and toes.

I sighed and looked around the movie haus and that resulted for my operation: Sica don’t sleep.

So…first on my list is, eaves dropping! Yeah, nothing could be better than hearing conversations from other people.ha!

I scooted closer to Yuri and pretended that I was sleepy.

She was sweet..I mean nice enough to let me lean on her shoulders.

I look at her with a smile which she answered back with a charming smile and a

“sleep well, Sleeping beauty.” She murmured at the top of my head.

“uhm.” Kahi unnie started.

This probably got Yuri’s attention because I can feel her facing a bit on her side.

“ne?” I can picture her smiling wide because I can clearly hear it from her voice.

“stop smiling, aigoo you’re making me blush.” Kahi unnie held her cheeks with both hands, covering it from Yuri’s sight.

Yuri scooted closer and held Kahi unnie’s hand.

“blush all you want, I think you look younger  by 10 years.” Yuri teased.

“ha!.” I stopped myself before I laugh out loud, so I pretended to cough.

Kahi unnie pouted.

“you bully, I didn’t know why I loved you.” She said.

Now it was Yuri who was pouting.

“loved? You made it sound like you don’t love me anymore.”

Kahi giggled.

“aish, how sentimental. I loved you, I love you, I will love you, there, I used every tenses, happy?” She cocked an eyebrow.

Yuri nodded with a chuckle.

“you’re still as immature as before.” Kahi pinched Yuri’s cheek.

Yuri nodded.

“that I would agree.” She said.

They fell into silence, they were both starring at the large screen blankly.

“Yuri?” Kahi unnie squeaked.

“hmmm?” Yuri asked without averting her gaze from the wide screen.

“do..do you..do you still like me?” The confident Kahi was changed with a shy one.

‘the hell is happening? And why would she ask Yuri if she still likes her?’

Yuri gulped and smiled.

“of course, I’m actually fond of you unnie.”

“fond of me?” Kahi chuckled. “but do you like her more than me?”

‘her? Who’s this her? Is it Taeyeon?’

“I can’t believe you’re asking me to choose.” Yuri chuckled nervously.

“I’m not making you choose, I’m just asking, relax, Yul.” She caressed Yuri’s cheeks.

Yuri closed her eyes as she felt Kahi’s touch.

“I miss you unnie.” Yuri murmured.

Kahi smiled warmly.

“me too.” She leaned closer to Yuri their lips, inches away from each other.

I gulped in nervousness.

‘why am I nervous? It’s not like she would actually kiss Yuri on a public place plus girls don’t kiss each other on the lips, except if they were really close or if they were lesbi….’

“mmmh.” Yuri made this sound when Kahi’s lips had collided at the corner of her lips.

‘WHAT THE HELL? Are they this close?’

“Shhiiiit!” Taeyeon shrieked.

Kahi pulled away from Yuri and I pretended to wake from my fake sleep.

“what?” we all asked.

“the protagonist’s dad was the one who killed the protagonist’s mother’s friends’ cousin. Now that was sad.” Taeyeon said with an awed expression.

We all stared at her.

“what?” Taeyeon asked.

……………

“should we still go to the arcade?” Yuri asked.

“maybe next time, baby girl. I still need to attend a photo shoot tonight and I need to get ready.” Kahi said as she stopped walking to cup Yuri’s face.

“But I thought, you cleared your scheds?” Yuri was clearly disappointed at what Kahi said.

“believe me I did clear it, but my manager called telling me that I have this urgent photo shoot.” She explained as if she was talking to a child. “next time honey, I promise.” She smiled.

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows.

“but your next time would be months away from now, I rarely see you and now that we both have the time, here you go cutting it short.” Yuri said walking a bit far from me and Taeyeon, Kahi unnie following closely behind her.

“this is awkward.” Taeyeon whispered beside me.

“in what way?” I whispered back.

“in every way. They were like lovers who were subtly quarrelling over time spent with each other.”

I look at Taeyeon then to Yuri and Kahi unnie who was indeed looks like they were having some lovers quarrel.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Kahi’s hand slowly creeping on Yuri’s waist.

“she’s a creep look at her hands. It’s snaking around on Yuri’s waist.” I whispered.

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

“she’s not a creep they were actually closer than what they seem to be.”

“what do you mean?” I asked.

“they are more than best friend and special friends, that’s all I can say.” She said while looking at the Yuri and Kahi.

“But that’s….” I stopped on what I was about to say.

‘more than best friend and a special friend? What I’m thinking is impossible. I knew Yuri by heart.’

“at least let me drive you back.” I heard Yuri as if she was pleading.

Kahi sighed.

“I’ve got my car.” She said.

“please.” Yuri’s eyes were begging.

“why can’t I ever resist you?” Kahi smiled a she shook her head.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Yuri’s face brightened.

‘she looks happy.’

Kahi nodded.

“can we buy something to drink, I feel thirsty.” Kahi asked with a bit of aegyo on her voice.

“sure, Even I feel a bit thirsty too.” Yuri offered her hands in front of Kahi unnie, but Kahi hooked her arms on Yuri’s and kept it close to her body.

“you were right.” I mumbled.

“excuse me, what was that?” Taeyeon asked.

“you were right, Yuri is totally ignoring me.” I almost cried.

“She just misses Kahi unnie, that’s why. Plus you always get to see Yuri, why sulk for this day when you can have her attention on any other day you want.” Taeyeon tried to console me.

“but it’s different it just feels like someone is trying to steal my best friend from me.” I bowed down.

“so you feel intimidated by Kahi unnie, is that your reason?” Taeyeon asked.

“Intimidated? Me?of course not.. no way…” I said a bit offended with what Taeyeon said.

‘hell, who am I kidding here, I’m freakin intimidated by her.’

Taeyeon ruffled my hair.

“It won’t hurt to admit.” She smiled as she walked ahead of me to follow Yuri and Kahi on a nearby store. “come on, Sica!.” She waited for me and I came running beside here.

……..

“I love cold coffee.” Yuri excitedly said as she sip her cold coffee before opening the door of her car.

“who’s gonna sit beside Yuri?” Taeyeon asked.

“I will.” Kahi Unnie and I said in unison.

We stared at each other and I can feel an electricity running between our piercing glares.

“ookkkaaay..” Yuri awkwardly said.

“Ok, Sica you can have the passenger seat.” Kahi unnie smirked.

“my pleasure.” I answered back with a smirk.

Yuri went to open the door for me and so thus Kahi unnie’s door.

“why didn’t you open mine?” Taeyeon whined.

Yuri chuckled.

“because you’re big enough to do so.”

“pffftt. Then stop calling me midget if you’re implying that I’m big enough. Plus how come you open their door, that was really unfair.” Taeyeon pouted.

“aigoo, Taeng don’t act like a jealous girlfriend, it gives me the chills.” She pinched Taeyeon cheeks. “plus this girls..” She pointed me and Kahi unnie. “are my babies.” Yuri grinned.

Boy did I blush about that, so as Kahi unnie.

“cassanova.” Taeyeon chuckled and so did we.

Yuri finished her cold coffee before driving She wiped of the whip crème with her finger and it.

‘oh! Yeah! That was hooooot!’

Though the way she her fingers was completely innocent still I can’t help but think of it as y and I bet Kahi unnie thinks it’s y too cause she was blushing even more.

“oh, Yuri…” Yuri faced Kahi unnie, their gap was less than an inch I think but Yuri did not seem to mind the close distance between them. “You’ve got some crème on your lips.” For a second I thought she was about to kiss Yuri but she let her fingers graze slowly on Yuri’s lips.

Yuri smirked at this. She stopped Kahi unnie’s hands and the crème on Unnie’s fingers while staring at her eyes.

‘DAMN! Tooooo much heaaaaaat!’

“such a tease.” Kahi unnie chuckled.

Yuri winked and smiled.

“argh…stupid seat belt!.” I pulled the seatbelt harshly, partly venting my anger over the poor thing.

Yuri glanced at me twice. She shook her heads with a smile and leaned forward to my side.

“stop pulling my poor seat belt.” She chuckled.

I was just staring at Yuri’s face as she fixes the seat belt.

‘how can someone be so gorgeous even if they were just fixing a god damn seat belt.’

“erhm!.” Kahi unnie cleared .

Yuri was about to pull away but my stupid hand acted on its own. She stared down at my hand which was gripping tightly onto her arms then to my oh so surprised expression.

She chuckled.

“what?” She asked with a smug smile.

I slowly pulled my hands away from her but she quickly reacted by pulling my hands and entwining it with hers. Now it was my turn to look at her. She just shrugged and smiled while looking infront, as if she was not holding my hands.

During the whole trip Yuri was talking with Kahi unnie and was barely giving me attention. If not for our entwined hands I would surely feel neglected again for the umpteenth time.

“You can just drop me there.” Kahi unnie pointed over a condominium building.

“aye, aye, cap’n” Yuri cheerful said as she pulled to the side of the road.”do you want me to come with you inside?” Yuri asked.

“If you’re willing to stay for the night, why not?” She smirked.

Yuri smirked back.

“maybe next time.” Then she glanced at me then to Taeyeon who was sleeping soundly.

Kahi unnie smiled and said. “I’ll note that as a promise.”

Yuri nodded with an assuring smile.

“I need to go now, bye baby girl.” She pulled Yuri’s face closer and kissed her cheeks.

“lame.” Yuri teased.

Kahi giggled and went out of the car. I watch Yuri as she watch Kahi unnie strutting away.

“you like her.” The words came out of more like as a statement rather than a question.

Yuri faced at me.

“I’m just fond of her cuse she’s my friend.” She smiled.

“that’s just the same.” I rolled my eyes. I don’t know why but this conversation is pissing me off.

Yuri giggled.

“no it’s not.”

“yes it is.”

“I like someone else.” Yuri confessed and that made me shut up. “and I’m inlove with that someone else.” She was blushing a bit while starring right into my eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

“you’re in love with someone.” I mumbled.

She smiled.

“very, very in love.” She sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

That somehow distracted me. The way her soft hair slips through the gap of her fingers, it was her mannerism but I will never get used to seeing her do such.

“…and that’s the way I love you.” Yuri sing songed as she the car’s radio while tapping her fingers over the steering wheel.

“what was that?” I said a bit confused of what she just said.

“I was singing.” She chuckled. “ I said…that’s the way I love you.” She smiled and damn did I blush hard.

She chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

“God that feels good to say….” She mumbled.

“say what?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“that I love you.” She furrowed her eyebrows too.

“excuse me?” I stared at her.

“aish, never mind. I was just singing anyways.” She sighed and continued to hum the rest of the song.

“you’re weird.” I shook my head as I face towards the window.

She glanced at me.

“seriously Sica, I love you.” She said with a teasing/ mocking smile.

I rolled my eyes.

“I love you too, now can we just stop this.”

She chuckled,

“never, not now that you just said you love me back.” She said happily.

I bit her arms and we went back to our place fighting over who loves each other more. XD