THE CHANCE I DESERVE.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

THE CHANCE I DESERVE.

short update XD

TAEYEON'S POV

“Hey!”

I lifted my head from my bed and glanced through the doors’ direction as I heard the faint squeaking noise made by it.

“Hey!” I sat up on my bed and adjusted so my back was leaning towards the head board.

“do you mind?” Yuri asked as she showed me some soda.

“soda, seriously?” I asked with an amused reaction on my face.

“we can’t have beer.” She gave me the ‘you-should-know-it’ look.

I nodded my head and gave her a wide grin.

“soda is good.”

We both smiled as she sat beside me on my bed.

“who sent the rose?” I asked as soon as her back softly collided with the head board.

She shrugged as she grabbed the soda and handed me one.

“I don’t know, really.” I watch her drink the soda.

“you wanna know who is it?”

Yuri gave me a brief glance.

“do you know who is it?” another sip was made.

“no. I’m actually asking you if you wanted to know.” I look at the can as if I was reading it but the truth is I was not.

She again shrugged as she tilted her head back.

“I would be lying if I say I’m not curious about that person but you know the last thing I would be wishing right now is another complication.” She chuckled as she keeps her eyes to the ceiling while her hands both wrapped around the can.

“any person in mind?” I looked at her curiously.

She pouted a bit as if she was pondering about something.

“I have someone in mind but it’s unlikely that she would do that.”

I nudged Yuri’s shoulder and she cocked an eyebrow.

“what’s with that look?” she gave me a smile as if she knows what’s on my mind and was just waiting for it to come out of my mouth.

“you know what’s with this look.” I squinted my eyes as I tapped my chin.

She rolled her eyes and jumped out of my bed. I look at her as she walk towards the door.

“what? you’re not gonna tell me?” I was about to throw her my pillow but she spoke.

“Nana is my fan girl.” She chuckled.

“what?” I hugged my pillow and was now kneeling on top of my bed.

“you heard me” she rolled her eyes.

“Nana? You mean the Nana with that pretty legs and a killer body?” I asked disbelievingly.

“yes, the Nana with the pretty legs and killer bod. The Nana on After School.” She explained.

“no waaaaaay!” I said as I ran towards her. “you’re not kidding me aren’t you?” I gave her a look.

“Kahi and I went out with Nana.” Yuri grinned.

“and here I am thinking that you’re loyal, you .” I swatted her leg playfully.

“I’am loyal, . I was just trying to be friendly.” She swatted back on my leg.

“geez, I know.” I grinned. ‘so you think she sent the flowers?” I pushed her shoulder a bit.

She stuck her lower lip out while her pointer finger was on her chin.

“I think so but she’s not the type to do that.” She explained.

“and?”

“and I have no time for someone who doesn’t even have the back bone to approach me and tell me face to face that he/she like me.” Yuri’s hands were now on her waist. “where is Tiffany anyways?” she asked.

She put a hand on my shoulder when she saw the look on my face.

“she’s with..”

She grabbed the soda can on my hand and held my wrist on the other.

“come with me ahjumma. We’ll have something for the shikshin.” She grinned as I saw her shaking the soda can furiously.

“yaaaah~ Sooyoungie~” she called out loud.

“wae?” Sooyoung’s voice came from the kitchen.

Yuri looked back at me as she handed me the soda.

“Taeyeon gave me a soda!” she said.

I look at Yuri with a frown.

“yah! Taengoo are you favouring her over me?” Sooyoung said as she went out of the kitchen and was now towards us.

“I-uh..”

“aish.” Sooyoung swiped the soda on my hands and opened it.

“SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! KIM TAEYEON! KWON YURI!” Sooyoung shouted as the soda can burst all over her.

“ Yuri!.” I hissed when I saw her laughing like a maniac a she run away from us.

“Taeyeon-ah!” she glared at me.

“Yuri did it!” I said as I pointed the now lost Yuri. “I s-swear.”

“KIIIIIM TAEEEEYEEOOOOON!” Sooyoung launched forward towards me, scrambling I went to the direction where my body sent me, looking back I saw her long legs move swiftly.

“damn it.” I hissed.

I went to the door nearest me and opened it and locked it. With heavy breaths I slid down to the floor as I feel the pounding and kicking made by the giant.

“open this door you midget! Open it and I’ll kill you.” She said after every loud pounding of the door.

“Do you really think I’ll come out after all those words?” I shouted back.

“well somebody’s got to pay for all this s you gave me.” She kicked the door.

“but it was Yuri’s fault. This is all her plans.” I tried to explain.

“oh yeah?” she sounded as if she was making sure it was not really me.

“oh yeah! You know who’s the prankster between Yuri and I. right?”

The pounding and kicking stopped.

Then I heard a faint.

“I’ll get that monkey..”

I sighed loudly and that was the only time that I noticed that I was on Tiffany’s room.

“Tae?”

My mouth went agape as I saw Tiffany wrapped on her towel, her slightly damp hair was hidden behind her pink towel.

“uh-hi?” I said as I look down the floor.

“what are you doing here, Tae?”

I looked up at her and blushed slightly as I saw her cute face in contrast to her hot body.

I explained everything to her as she disappeared back to the bathroom and went back to sit on the bed wearing a denim short shorts and an oversized v-neck white t-shirt.

Tiffany giggled as I finished explaining stuffs to her.

“Yuri’s gonna get it from Sooyoung.” I grinned and she nodded with a smile.

“uh, Tae can you comb my hair, please?” she asked with a cute small pout.

I went towards her on the bed and grabbed the hair brush on her bed side table.

“s-sure.” I went to sit on the edge of the bed and Tiffany sat at the carpeted floor between my legs.

I leaned down to her head and inhaled her intoxicating smell.

“vanilla.” I mumbled.

“what was that?” Tiffany looked back at me and our faces were inches close to each other.

We froze on the spot as we watch each others eyes. No one ever wanting to tear our eyes off of each other.

“Taeyeon-ah..” she breathed out.

I shivered as I felt her hot breath on my cheeks.

“wae?” I mumbled again.

She smiled at me and was about to speak when her phone suddenly rung.

She exhaled loudly and so did I. except I made it less on sounding frustrated.

I reached for her phone and saw that it was Nickhun calling him.

‘he does sure know how to ruin the moment.’

“here.” I gave her a small smile and she never returned back any as she reached out to have her phone.

“hey baby~” Tiffany gave me a worried look as she went to stand up and go to the corner of the room.

I sighed as I watch her laughing and giggling as if she was the happiest girl on earth.

‘oh well she has him. Why won’t she be happy.’

A few minutes passed and I could not bear to see how happy she was just by talking with him on the phone. I’m selfish, I know.

I went to jump out of the bed my back facing her.

“Tae?” she too went on her feet while she cover the speaker of her phone.

I faked a wide grin and said.

“I need to see if Yuri is still intact.” I said with a fake chuckle as I went rushing out of her room.

I ran to my room, grabbed my phone and put the headphones on as I put the loud sound on. Hoping and praying that the loud sound would be enough for me to not hear my thoughts.

I was staring on the ceiling trying to block the stinging pain inside my heart.

I put my arm over my eyes as I try to concentrate on every words that we’re said by the lovely voice of the singer.

“Tae?” I heard her voice but I was never bothered to look at her.

I felt the bed shift beside me.

“TaeTae?” her soft hand was on the arm that was covering my eyes.

Slowly she moved my hands and I was blinded by her beauty, her brown orbs looking straight into my soul.

“are you mad?” she asked meekly.

“why would I?” I again closed my eyes, afraid that I might lose all control inside me.

“you went out..”

“I told you I checked up on Yuri.” I cut her off.

“did you really…”

“I said I checked up on her!.” I sat up and even I was surprised at how I sounded.

“see, you’re mad.” She said.

“I said..” I look at her on the eyes and I knew I had lost all strength, I can never lie on those eyes.”uhg. fine! I’m mad cause I’m so jealous over him.”

She looked at me while biting her lips and fidgeting her fingers at the same time.

“can I ask you something?” I said in a calmer tone.

She nodded weakly.

“if I confessed sooner than he did, will you be mine?”

She looked at me in the eyes and she cried and I cried too.

“you don’t have to answer, it’s fine.” I stood up from my bed and patted her shoulder before I went to open the door.

I wiped my tears away and gave her a wide grin.

“I told you I’ll wait. It hurts but I have to endure everything ‘cause I’am so in love with you, Stephanie. I’m foolishly in love with you.”

With her tear stained eyes she said.

“maybe..maybe if you confessed sooner..maybe Taeyeon.”

She wiped her tears away.

“I’m sorry. You don’t deserve to be treated this way. You don’t deserve this.” She said.

Ishook my head.

“I wanted this. I wanted you. I deserve all this.”

Before she even came close to where I am the door opened and there revealed Yuri with a strikingly familiar person beside her.

“unnie!”

The girl said as she came crushing to me and hugged me so tight as if we never met for a long time.

I look at Tiffany and she has this look on her face, then she looked away.

“unnie, can’t you remember me?” the girl pulled away with a disappointed face.

I stared unto her flawless face, that familiar eyes and that smile.

“y-you!” I pulled her in for a hug. “God I missed you.”