I’M HERE YOU KNOW?

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

...............................

TAEYEON’S POV

“Should I upload it or what?” I was staring at my phone’s screen for the last 15 minutes I guess.

“you’ve been repeating that question over and over and over and uhg, you’re pissing me off.” Sooyoung slammed her slim body at the couch.

“but I really don’t know what to do. Should I or should I not?” I bit my thumb nail anxiously as I try to sit up straight.

“hi girls.” A hoarse husky voice greeted us.

A tired looking Yuri came out of her bedroom. I look at Sooyoung hoping she somehow has some idea about what’s going on with Yuri but she just shrugged at me.

“hi…Yuri..you look uh, exceptionally ugly today.” Sooyoung said between her gritted teeth.

I glared at Sooyoung’s insensitive words but she just shrugged her shoulders and was somehow giving me this signal that I should just leave things to her, with which, crazy at it seems, I did.

Yuri frowned at what Sooyoung said but she quickly hid it with a smile. She faced at the mirror and tried to fix her hair and her eyes…it was not swollen but I think she just cried.

“really? I had this bad dream last night and….”

I look at Sooyoung and I know that she knows too that Yuri was lying.

“…and you ended up crying and looking like a mess.” Sooyoung continued Yuri’s words.

“I..I did not cry.” She forced a laugh. “it just leaves me looking like a mess.” She smiled.

I was about to ask Yuri what had really happened since I can’t bear to see her acting this way but she was quick enough to change the subject.

“what was that you were talking about earlier?” She asked.

“uh, yeah, Taeyeon here was debating over herself whether she should upload this old picture of her and tiffany on instagram.” Sooyoung said.

“hey, it’s not that old.” I pouted. “it was only a few months ago when we were given some time off.”

“yeah, let me see?” Yuri asked for my phone and I had willingly given it to her.

“uhm, pretty nice. Who made these fake tattoos?” she asked with a smile.

“I did. We had nothing to do when we were at the hotel so, yeah. That’s what we did. Pretty childish, I know.” I shyly admitted.

Yuri cocked an eyebrow as she examines the photo.

“I think it’s cute…” she look at me with a smile. “ and sweet.” She continued.

“really?” Sooyoung and I said in unison but were obviously using different tones.

I look at Sooyoung and furrowed my eyebrows.

“why do you always have to disagree with us, huh? You hard headed punk.” I showed her my fist.

Sooyoung smirked.

“why’d you have to be so uptight, ahjumma?”

This somehow made Yuri laugh, genuinely.

Sooyoung must’ve noticed it too so she and I had this unwritten agreement to bicker just to make Yuri smile.

That literally means a bullied me.

...

Later this afternoon we were called back to SMent., along with the other members to practice for an upcoming event where we had to perform 5 of our songs.

“Teyin!” Hyoyeon called me from the other side of the practice room.

“whhhhattttt?” I was wiping my sweat as I asked her.

“Teyin unnie, Hyoyeon unnie and I are planning to go eat outside after this practice; you guys want to join us?” YoonA asked.

I look back at Sooyoung who was sitting on the floor with her back against the giant mirror while she was drinking water, then to Yuri who was still practicing the dance.

‘I guess we all need to bond.’

“yeah, sure.” I said with a smile. “is everybody coming?” I asked as I look around.

“yeah, everyone.” Hyoyeon pointed everyone with her finger.

“uh…I guess I’m not coming, guys.” Yuri said while dancing.

I look at Sooyoung and she was looking at me too.

“wae, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“uhh…” Yuri trailed and she somehow missed a step when she looks at the mirror and Jessica was staring back at her with no emotions or whatsoever on her face.

I frowned at this situation and pulled Yuri’s arm to stop.

“she’s coming with us.” I smiled at maknae and Yuri stared at me with agape.

“great.” Seohyun was reluctant of her words. I know that she knows that something’s wrong.

“why’d you do that?” Yuri whispered harshly at me.

I look seriously at her eyes and pulled her to the corner when I noticed that her whisper was not a whisper at all.

“cause you’re acting not like yourself.” I said with my eyes at the other members, giving them a silent signal that I can handle this.

Yuri frowned.

I held her shoulders and said. “If you’re sad, show it to us. If you’re mad, show it to us. If you’re hurting, we’re here. We can help you. We won’t leave you. We won’t judge you.”

She heaved a sigh and bowed her head.

“I just love her too much…” she meekly said.

I pulled her in for a hug. “ I know. I know.” I whispered.

Soon her slow breathing was replaced with tiny sobs.

“ I can’t help it. Every time, every minute she’s all I wanted to see, she’s all I wanted hold.” She held tighter on my shirt. “ I love her too much.”

I made slow circles on her back and soon we we’re surrounded by the other members, all except Jessica.

At the corner of my eyes I saw the door open and closed. She must’ve gone outside.

“Yuwree.” It was Tiffany. “what’s wrong with her Tae?” she mouthed at me.

I look at her then to the other members.

“just a little prick on her heart.” I said with a small smile.

The members frowned.

“tell me who that is and I’ll cut him in pieces.” YoonA said.

I chuckled and shook my head at her childishness.

“Whoever hurt our kkab’s heart shall fell the Soshi wrath.” Hyoyeon added.

“ne~”

We all laughed when Sunny answered with an aegyo filled voice.

Sunny looked around us and shook her head knowingly.

“wae?~” she asked with a wide smile.

Yuri lifted up her head and she quickly wiped her tears away.

With a wide smile she said.

“you silly friends.”

We all smiled at her and hugged her tightly, not caring if we kill her with suffocation. We just love each other that much.

“hey, where’s Jessica unnie?” YoonA asked.

I look at Sooyoung and she said.

“I saw her talking to someone over the phone so she went outside, must’ve been really important.” She lied.

Since we finished the practice this afternoon, Tiffany had always been beside me, which was good actually. :3

We were the first two who finished dressing up earlier than the others so we waited inside the van for the other members.

“Tae, do you think this red lipstick fits me?” she looks at her reflection through her phone.

“everything fits you. You’re pretty as you are, Fany.” I said without looking at her, I was too focused on changing my wallpaper that’s why.

I can picture her pouting, since I can hear it all from her voice.

“but Tae~ you’re not even looking at me.” She tugged at my shirt, like a child.

I chuckled before looking at her and I somehow get choked from my own saliva when I saw how pretty she is.

I didn’t realize I was spacing out when she poked my cheeks and giggled.

“pretty, aren’t I?” she giggled again.

I shook my head with a smile and nodded.

“as always.” I answered.

She smiled shyly and nodded. “thanks.” She said.

We almost jumped when the door of the van suddenly opened.

“are you two having some alone time here, that we had to go ride a different van or will it be fine to interrupt you two?” Sooyoung asked as she took a bite on her food.

“it will be fine to ride here and not to interrupt our moment.” Tiffany answered with a giggle.

Sooyoung opened with a suggestive look.

“now that’s straight to the point. I like that Tiffany Hwang.” She said before she was pushed inside by Yuri.

“hurry up your Sooyoung.” She chuckled.

“touch my again and you’d surely go down.” Sooyoung said as she took the seat behind us.

“when you said ‘go down’ do I have to go down on my knees?” Yuri wiggled her eyebrows suggestively as she took the seat beside Sooyoung.

I chuckled and so as Tiffany.

“oh you sick ert!” Sooyoung pulled Yuri’s collar. “…if you want to, but I can always lie down, ya know.” Sooyoung said in a y husky voice.

Tiffany gasped.

“oh my gawd, girls.” She giggled.

We all laughed and continued to do so by hearing Yuri and Sooyoung’s innuendo filled conversations.

“Tae~ can we sit together.” Tiffany whispered at me when we entered the restaurant.

“again?” I asked in a surprised tone.

“uh…” she looked embarrassed. “..it’s fine if you don’t want too..” she sounded rejected as she walk ahead of me.

I mentally knocked my head and was quick enough to hold her wrist.

“who said I didn’t want to sit beside you?” I said. “ you’re getting too ahead of yourself Stephanie Hwang.” I smiled.

She pouted but she soon smiled.

“I just thought….”

“I’ll sit beside you even if my bum feels numb.” I cut her with a dorky smile.

She smiled and nodded.

“you really should…” she said softly.

I held her hand and we both sit side by side on the left part of the table.

We were holding each other’s hand under the table and I have no complains about it.

I look around the table and there we’re a few vacant seats, three to be exact.

“who’s missing?” I asked.

Hyoyeon looked around and said. “Jessica is out; don’t know what she’s doing. Yuri and Seohyun were outside too saying they want some fresh air.”

I look at Sooyoung but she was too busy with the menu to notice me boring a whole on her face.

I wanted to follow Yuri outside so I stood up on my seat but was stopped by Tiffany’s hand which was gripping tighter on mine.

 “stay with me.” She mumbled.

“but I….”

My words were lost when she stared at my eyes.

“..please.” she pleaded.

I took a glance at the door then to Tiffany.

I nodded my head and I sat back on my seat.

“are you going to follow her?” she asked. “Yuri, I mean.”

I nodded my head again with my attention on my phone. I was trying to contact Yuri but her phone was out of reach.

I heard a sigh from Tiffany.

She excused herself and she proceeded to go outside. I look at her retreating figure and I somehow had this feeling that I had to follow her, and so I did.

I went out of the restaurant and saw her looking around the vicinity.

“hey, Fany.” I called for her name but she never looked back at me.

“Tiffany.” I called again as I ran towards her. “hey..” I held her arm and made her face me.

She was looking pissed and anxious.

“why did you leave?” I asked her but she just stared at me frowning. “hey, I’m talking to you.” My grip tightened a bit as I wait for her to answer.

She swatted my hand off her arm and glared at me.

“you didn’t know why? God Taeyeon tell me how much more oblivious can you be?” she stomped her foot a bit.

“I..uh..” I was surprised with her sudden outburst. “I have no idea what is this all about.” I honestly said.

She pushed me away and she continued to walk as if she was trying to find something.

I was dumbfounded for a moment but I quickly made my way back and followed Tiffany.

“are you looking for something?” I asked as I follow her around.

She suddenly stopped and I had almost collided with her.

“no…” she turned around and she was surprised at how close we were, neither I am surprised at how close our distance was. She quickly took a step back and she cleared as she again walked ahead of me.

“Tiffany, can you tell me what’s happening? You’re starting to piss me off.”

“I’m trying to find Yuri.” She stopped on her tracks and I noticed how her fists were tightly balled.

I gave her a look. “and why are you even trying to find her? She can handle herself.” I said.

“exactly my point!” she shouted at me. “she can handle herself yet here you are anxiously trying to call her.” She rolled her eyes as she put her arms to her side.

“I just wanted to know where she is“. I said back.

“Yuri’s not a kid. She doesn’t have to report everything to you, for Christ’s sake.” She crossed her arm and was now glaring at me.

“Why do you always have to go bring up Yuri whenever you’re pissed off?” I half shouted at her.

“Because she’s all you see! It feels like I always had to fight for your attention. I was with you all along but she was always who you’re thinking off.”

“this is so childish, Tiffany. Yuri’s not fine. I wanted to help her and here you are ranting about how little attention was given for you?”

“why does it always have to be her!” she stepped closer to me and pushed me on my shoulder. “why do I feel like have nothing to hold on to you? Why do you have to make me feel like I’m a nobody.”

“she’s my friend, Tiffany. Stop acting like you’re the only person in my life.”

“then make me….”

I frowned, not completely understanding what she meant by her words.

“make me the only person in your life….stop making me feel like I’m nothing to you…” she was panting as she shouted the words at me.

I was still as I watch her slightly flushed face.

“I don’t care if you call me childish or selfish or whatever but I just want your attention. I just want you for myself.” Her voice was low as she speaks.

“Tiffany…”

I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me.

“Taeyeon I’m jealous at how you treat Yuri. I sometimes wish to be on her place just to have you and your time. I wanted to stay longer with you just like what she does. I wanted to talk to you more…I..I just…..”

I look down at her when she was not able to continue her words.

“what?” I asked her.

“I just….” She looks at me and I knew for a split second that she would never say what she wanted to say. “just look at me please.” She mumbled as she put her head on the crook of my neck. “only me…”

I sighed and kissed the crown of her head.

“ I never look at anybody the way I look at you….remember that Stephanie Hwang.” I mumbled at the crown of her head.

…………