PRINCESS CHARMING.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

 

.....................................................................................

 

JESSICA’S POV

Good morning!!!........

Wait…..

This ain’t a good morning…..

“Sica are you ready?” Yuri barged in to my room dressed on her usual airport get up, A tank top, plaid button down shirt, a denim acid wash jacket and skinny jeans. Plus her ever trusted chucks and ray ban shades.

“do I look like I’m ready?” I yawned as I stretch my arms and legs.

She looks at me for a good 1 minute.

“I wouldn’t mind if you feel comfortable with that.” She pointed my body.

‘shiiiiit!’

I covered my body with my blanket and blushed furiously under Yuri’s gaze.

“Can you like, turn around while I put my shirt and shorts on?” I asked her.

She grinned.

“can I like, just cover my eyes with my hands.” She teased.

I threw her a pillow with which she catches and threw back at me.

“can you like go, before I kill you.” I smiled at her.

She chuckled and sat at the foot of my bed.

I moved away from her and put the blanket closer to me.

“can I like….” She moved closer to me. This time she cornered me with her long slender arms. “…help you dress up.” She playfully smiled as she tugs at my blanket.

I raised an eyebrow.

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered.

“can I like……” I pulled her collar, making our face closer. “…kill you and throw your body somewhere where it can rot, peacefully.” I smiled.

She pulled my collar too and geez, did my heart stopped.

“Good morning, Sica.”

She flashed her usual charming smile.

I furrowed my eyebrow at her randomness.

“morning.” I replied back as I move away from her.

I was surprised when she pulled me in for a hug. But it somehow made me smile.

‘I love hugging my friends, they make me feel special. Especially when it was the closest of my friends. I feel rather extra ordinarily happy….but Yuri is an exception she makes me feel like I’m a goddess of some sort of heavenly place, well that’s how I feel….’

“get ready in 10.” She smiled as she moves out of the bed and made her way to the door. “you don’t have to dress up, comfy shorts and shirt will do.” She winked and closed door leaving me and my fast beating heart.

‘the hell is my heart beating fast?’

I touched my chest and furrowed my eyebrows.

‘weird, organ.’

Following what Yuri said I wore a low cut chucks, a white tank top a leather jacket and my Micro shorts which I rarely use, since I’m a public figure, but this day is an exception.

I check myself at the mirror and I look like I was just at home, but who cares. I’m Jessica Jung I can wear a sack and would still be praised for my beauty.

‘This is bad, I’m starting to sound like, Yuri and Taeyeon. Those self praisers.’

I went out of my room and I saw Taeyeon lying at the couch.

She look at me and rolled her eyes.

“Gawd, I thought you’re wearing a gown for this . What took you so long?” She asked.

“Do I have to move fast?” I asked as I look at Yuri, who just shrugged at me.

“actually no, we have all the time of the year to wait for you.” She jumped out of the couch and went beside Yuri.

I just rolled my eyes and walk before them.

“who’s car?” I asked.

I look at Taeyeon who was pointing at Yuri.

“Not my new car.” Yuri frowned.

I frowned back.

“seriously Yul, how many new cars do you have?” I asked.

“secret.” She stuck her tongue out like a kid.

“she bought a new  bmw x6 and a bmw big bike.” Taeyeon butted in.

I giggled and look at Yuri.

“what are you a bmw endorser?”

She just smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist which basically made the hairs on my back to stand up.

“Here you go, Ms. Jung.” Yuri opened the door beside the drivers’ seat.

I look at her and smiled.

“well thank you, slave.” I teased.

She raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

“slave, huh?” She smiled as she proceeded to enter the car.

I entered her newly bought car and I smiled when I saw some gifts given by our fans.

Taeyeon too was smiling when she saw all those gifts from the fans.

“wow, Yul. I didn’t know you keep them here.” Taeyeon chuckled.

“huh, not really. I just forgot to put them on my room.” She said.

I continue to ransack her stuffs and there I saw a couple ring.

“Hey, what’s this?” I asked.

Yuri glanced at me and quickly grabbed the rings.

“couple ring?” Taeyeon asked.

“think so.” I said.

“do you have a boyfriend, Yul?” I asked.

Yuri looks at me then to Tae, Then Tae look at me too then to Yuri.

“mwahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“ahahahahahahahaha!”

They both laughed.

I sat there dumfounded.

“She said…haha! She said you have a boy..boyfriend..hahahahaha!” Taeyeon wiped her tears as she laugh even more.

“mwahahaha! I heared it you dummy! I can’t believe she said that.” Yuri was slapping the steering wheel as she laugh her heart out.

I crossed my arms completely annoyed of how they were acting.

“and what’s so funny, about having a boyfriend?” I asked.

They stopped to stare at me as if I grew two more heads on me.

“Yuri? And a boyfriend?” Taeyeon said. “pfffft..ahahahahaha! Sorry Sica.. I just can’t help but laugh at that, hahahahaha” She touched my shoulder and patted it.

I swatted her hands off me and look at Yuri who was still laughing but was now trying to control it.

“Gawd that was funny, Sica.” Yuri look at me still slightly chuckling.

“is there something I’m missing here?” I asked.

‘seriously, what’s so wrong about having a boyfriend?well except if this two are full pledged lesbians…but that would be impossible, right?...?’

“no, nothing…it’s just that Yuri and a ‘boyfriend’ won’t be working out too well, for now.” Taeyeon explained carefully.

“oookay…is this about me and Donghae?” I asked.

Taeyeon looks at Yuri, as if I had spotted something.

“of course not…I’m so over him, you know. He’s your boyfriend Sica. Past is past.” Yuri smiled as she patted my shoulders.

‘is she telling the truth? Is she really over him?’

I just shrugged and smiled at her.

She returned the couple rings to it’s place and said.

“a fan gave that to me. She saw me outside the SM building yesterday and she gave that to me along with a small card.” She gave me the card and smiled.

I read the card and blushed.

“YulSic…stay loyal to royal.” Taeyeon read out loud.

Not that I don’t like Yuri being paired with me it’s just that, it was still overwhelming for me. The idea of me, being paired with a girl who was like a real blood sister to me was really awkward. But then again I love the random touches, random hugs, secret whisperings, silent giggling. I love that all especially when it was all done by Yuri. She makes my heart jump for an unknown reason. I love her company and I don’t know what it would be to live without her.

“hey, Jessica are you even listening to me?” Taeyeon snapped a finger at me.

“huh? Uh..what was that again?” I look around and noticed that we were already moving ahead.

Taeyeon sighed.

“Yuri, I can’t believe she spaced out after all those things I’ve said.” Taeyeon whinned.

I look at Yuri who was concentrating at the road.

“well, she wouldn’t be Jessica Jung if she don’t space out.” She chuckled.

 I blushed.

I blushed while starring at her.

I’m blushing while starring at her, with my heart thumping loudly.

‘, , .’

“Look she’s starting to space out again.” Taeyeon chuckled as she leaned back to her seat.

I look at Yuri and damn she was looking at me too.

‘what to do!?’

I forced a smile which I know would look creepy and pretended to feel sleepy.

“sleepy now? Sleeping beauty.” She smiled.

‘charming..her smile…since when did she smiled so charmingly?’

“yeah, I’m sleepy.” My words came out cold.

I heard her chuckled before I close my eyes.

…………….

I stirred slightly when I felt the car stopped.

I heard Taeyeon saying something like stupid and management and wait for me hear…yeah something like that.

I continued to pretend sleeping with my back facing Yuri.

“why does it feel so good but hurts so much?” She sang as she run her hand down my hair.

She sighed and started drumming the steering wheel again when suddenly her phone rang.

She put it on speaker phone probably thinking that I was really asleep.

“Hey, unnie~” She greeted cheerfuly.

“yaaah! Where the hell are you?”

‘I’ve heared that voice already…damn brain think.’

“relax, unnie. I’m just waiting for Taeyeon outside SM ent. We’ll be there in a blink of an eye.” She said.

“are you on speaker phone?” The girl on the other line asked.

“uh,yeah? How did you know you creeper.” Yuri chuckled.

“I just know.” The girl laughed heartily. ”Jessica is probably sleeping.” She continued.

“uh, huh.” Yuri touched my hair again and I froze for an instance.

“are you sure she’s sleeping? I have this gut feeling that she was eaves dropping at us now.” She giggled.

‘why this..!’

“are you kidding she’s sleeping like dead, at this moment.” Yuri chuckled.

‘nice one Kwon Yuri -.-“ ’

“really? Why don’t you check?” the girl said.

‘! Is this girl some kind of a witch? Or she must’ve put some cameras around the place. Damn.’

Yuri tickled my side and I can feel breath on my face. She was probably looking at me now.

‘must resist not to laugh. Whoever this girl is I’ll kill you when I see you.’

“checked. Told you she sleeps like dead.” Yuri laughed.

‘that isn’t funny.’

“so…what is the great Kwon Yuri planning for the day.” She asked.

‘I swear I’ve heard this s’ voice before.’

“uh..nothing much. I just want to spend the day with you unnie. We rarely get the chance to meet.” Yuri said sincerely.

“oh, unnie, Taeyeon is coming. I have to hung up now.”

 

“okay.” She giggled. “bye. Love yah!.” The girl shouted.

“fine.” Yuri chuckled.

“say I love you too unnie.” The girl demanded.

Yuri made a maerong sound and chuckled.

“awww. I hate you.” The girl giggled.

‘flirt.’

“hahaha, whatever I’ll see you later unnie, saranghae.”

Yuri quickly closed her phone with a chuckle.

“silly unnie.” She chuckled.

“uhg.. . I have a recording tomorrow.” Taeyeon groaned when she entered the car.

“stop whining that’s your job anyways.” Yuri smiled at her.

“can’t help it.” Taeyeon groaned. “she’s still sleeping?” Taeyeon asked.

“obviously.” Yuri touched my cheek.

‘must not shiver!!!’

“hahaha! She’s one hell of a sleeper. I bet you could her and she wouldn’t notice anything at all.” Taeyeon laughed and so thus Yuri.

“you ert.” Yuri chuckled.

………………….

“Sica..Sica.” Yuri shook me a bit. “hey, baby…I mean Sica wake up.”

I stirred into my seat and when I opened my eyes.

Beautiful brown orbs where staring at me.

I gulped and quickly shifted my glance to my side.

“hey, sleeping beauty.” She smiled at me.

“h..hi. prince charming.”

My eyes widen at what my stupid mouth said.

“I mean, princess charming..if she ever exist.” I mentally face palmed myself.

She chuckled. Her usual ‘mwahaha’ laugh.

“princess charming?” she repeated.

“uh.” I faked a cough as I sat up straight to at least revive my confidence from what I just said.

“well she does exist….” She said as she leaned forward. “..and she’s right in front of you.” She pointed her face with a wide grin plastered on her face. “so If you would allow Sleeping beauty, may we come inside the mall now?” She went out to the car and went to open my door. She smiled as she offered a hand  before me.

 I look into her hands then to her beautiful face with that y smirk.

She reached for my hands and entwined it with hers.

“I see sleeping beauty doesn’t want to hold my hands, but too bad she has no other choice, cause it was princess charming offering and she wouldn’t take no for an answer.” She said in an overly fairy-taled tone.

We walked hand in hand inside the mall down our way to a fancy restaurant where there were only few people inside.

“Is she here?” I asked Yuri as I look around the resto.

She look at me with a knowing smile.

I rolled my eyes and told her.

“I’m not nervous. I just want this hell to finish as soon as possible.”

She chuckled to herself and just shrugged.

“If that’s what sleeping beauty says.”

“Hey, where’s Taeng?” I asked.

Yuri looked around too and she pointed Taeyeon at a reserved table near the windows.

“what took you so long guys.” Taeyeon said in a lazy tone.

“Uh, nothing just took sometime waking her up.” Yuri pointed at me.

“why did I even ask.” Taeyeon murmured.

“what?” I asked.

“I said I shouldn’t have asked.” She murmured again.

I glared at Taeyeon and she just shrugged.

She just freakin’ shrugged at me. Nobody shrugs at me, not even this dorky kid leader.

I was supposed to grab her collar when suddenly Yuri spoke.

“She’s here.” She excitedly said.

I look at Yuri and I have never seen her as excited before.

‘what’s so special about this unnie that makes my princess charming ecstatic. ‘

“calm your down, Yuri.” I hissed at her but she did not seem to mind me and this pissed me off to the max.

“uh, oh. Somebody got ignored.” Taeyeon chuckled beside me.

I look at her with my burning eyes.

“Trust me Sica, you’d surely get a lot of shrugs and cold shoulders from Yuri today.” She stated.

“really? Well see about that.” I said.

She chuckled.

“oh she’s here.” Taeyeon said as she look into the door.

“Hi, Jessica. Hi Taeyeon.”

My eyes widen.

‘is she really Yuri’s friend. I didn’t know they were close.’

“Hi Yuri.” She kissed Yuri near her lips.

My fist balled for an unknown reason and somewhere deep inside me a screaming Jessica should be unleashed and should scream…..

THIS IS WAR…..TBC.

…………………………………………………..