LITTLE MISCHIEF.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

[a/n] thanks for the 8++ subs and the 1++ upvotes. love you guys :3

YURI’S POV

“Yuri!”

I stopped the punching bag with my gloved hands as it swayed furiously due to the hard punches t had received. I looked over and saw my trainer leaning over the frame of the door.

“Oppa, hi” I smiled and waved.

He chuckled and went to throw a bottle of water in my direction, I struggled to catch it with my gloved hands and grinned.

“thanks.”

I said as I put the water down.

He nodded and went away but went back to his previous position.

I cocked an eyebrow.

“I don’t know why you’re here today but don’t worry cause I won’t force you to tell me. I just want to greet you a happy birthday.” He smiled. “you’re a good girl you deserve to be happy, stop sulking on your birthday.” He chuckled.

“I’m not sulking!” I defended myself. “thanks again, oppa.” I smiled at him as he left me alone again.

My phone beeped for the umpteenth time.

Maybe another greeting.

Maybe it was mom and dad or probably oppa.

Maybe it was Kahi unnie.

Maybe it was my members.

 

What if it was her?

I sighed due to the fact that I had already lost all the power to ignore her just by the mere thought of her. How much more annoying could this be?

“ it, I’m whipped.” I cursed under my breath.

I was about to remove my gloves when another thought crossed my mind.

What if it wasn’t her?

Does she even care about what in the world I’m doing?

“curse you Jung.” I hissed and kicked the bag.

Sweat trickled down my body as I hope to bury every thought, or should I say the very thought of Jessica Jung towards the very back of my head.

 Heard a commotion just outside the room I was occupying.

“miss, you can’t come in there someone is already occupying that part of the gym. This is a private part of the gym for the gold members.” A worried voice of a man echoed at the hallway.

“oh, please. I’m a gold member and don’t you know who I am?” the voice was muffled but I could make out that it was a distinct nasal voice.

The guy stuttered.

“I am fully aware of who you are ma’am but it is the rule everyone should follow Miss.  If you want  we could just give you another room with the same equipments, miss Jung.”

“.” My eyes widen in panic. Since when did Jessica became a member of this gym?

I already have planned for my great escape as I quickly remove my gloves, zip my jacket and grab my bag.

I opened the door quickly and run on the opposite side of the hallway.

“yah!” A high pitched squeal shook the building.I quickly run but could still hear the footsteps.

Another ‘yah’ was shouted and something hard had hit me at the back of my head.

“yes!”

My bag fell and I was rubbing my head frantically as I sat at the corner.

“Yuri, my aim is top notch no need to run.”

I looked up and stared at her.

“did I hit you too hard?” she giggled as she took a sit beside me.

Still staring at her, I slowly shook my head.

She smiled. I don’t know why but her smile had always been a bit of sarcastic for me. There was an underlying mischievousness. Well she’s Krystal Jung, she’s always been a mischievous mischief.

“I know, I’m pretty, quit staring.” She was blushing and with that hesitant hair flip she looked adorable.

“cute donsaengie~ what bring you here.” I ruffled her hair.

“it’s your birthday, that’s what brought me here.” She swatted my hand and glared at me.

Familiar glare but not as cold as a certain someone.

“and?” I proded.

“everybody’s waiting for you in your not so surprise, surprise birthday party.”

“and?”

“and you’re ditching them…us.” She crossed her arm.

“I didn’t ask for a surprise birthday party or a party, whatsoever.” I reasoned out.

“still you have to come home at the end of the day. Stop being such an , Yuri.”

The kid got some point. I thought as I unconsciously rub the back of my head.

“does it still hurt?” she sounded worried but the grin on her face was just to sarcastic to ignore.

“want me to hit you with a shoes, so you’ll know?” I answered back and went to stand up.

Krystal stared at me and had her arm extended towards me.

I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

“what?” I was acting as if I didn’t know what she wanted.

“pull me up.” She had a commanding tone.

“don’t want to.” I grinned.

She rolled her eyes too and reached for my hand. She had pulled herself up while I was standing, due to the sudden weight I kinda lost some balance and had almost crushed Krystal.

“uhg, so weak.” She flicked my forehead.

I frowned and growled teasingly at her.

She chuckled.

“I’ll pretend I’m scared birthday girl.” She laughed and I did too.

We did not realize that our position was really awkward since, Krystal was trapped between me and the wall my left arm was still holding her hand and my right arm was just against the wall.

“okay, enough. Let’s go silly Yuri. Unnie’s probably bored outside.” She held my collar and pushed me away.

“Jessica’s here?” I asked, surprised.

“she’s not here. She’s outside.” Krystal was laughing as she walks before me.

I was frozen on my place, not wanting to see Jessica.

Krystal was speaking to herself when she realized that I was not following her.

“yah! Want me to hit you again with a shoe?” she was laughing and threatening me as she was about to pull her shoes off.

She must’ve noticed my troubled look when she slowly went closer to me.

“I don’t know what happened between you and Jessica unnie but I’m sure things will be fine.” She assured me with that little smile. “just so you know she looks as bothered as you are now. What’s wrong with you people.” She pulled my hand and had her arms wrapped around mine.

I held on to her hand tighter and she glanced at me for a moment before looking straight ahead. She exhaled loudly stopped, faced me and cupped my face.

“You’re seriously freaking me out.” She squeezed my face. “do you like my sister?” she squinted her eyes.

“w-what?” I stuttered and tried to slap her hands away.

“you heard me. You like my sister more than just a member and a best friend, right?.”

I took a gulp and answered her indirectly.

“she likes my ex.” I answered bitterly.

She cocked an eyebrow.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She removed her hands from my face and fixed my hair and my jacket a smug smirk was evident on her face.

“what are you up to. Little mischief.”

 She giggled at the sudden lame name calling.

“little mischief?” she raised an eyebrow and pulled me again as we walk outside. “let’s just say that this little mischief will be giving you a little surprise.”

The Jung’s are probably the world’s 8th wonder, so pretty yet so mysterious. Krystal Jung is my own personal little mischief maker. What she’s about to do literally makes me nervous. Damned butterflies turned dragonflies because of Krystal Jung.

….

“I’ll get over you, I know I will. I’ll pretend my ships’ not sinking and I’ll tell myself I’m over you cause I’m the king of wishful thinking….”

Krystal sang loudly inside the car.

Jessica was trying to make her sister shut up but the stubbornness runs in the family and Krystal certainly got more of it on her blood.

“Yuri feels a connection with this song and she likes it so just let me sing it….” Krystal winked at me through the mirror.

Jessica and I both gave out a loud disapproving groan.

This is suffocating. The presence of Jessica is enough to knock out some gas out of my system and less gas on my system means more irrational thinking.

Krystal was really something. I don’t know what she’s up too but I could see that she was doing something to Jessica but the older girl could not really fight back. What the hell is happening?

As soon as the car was parked Krystal went running inside the building.

“damn this kid. She didn’t even close the door.” Jessica tried hard to reach for the doors’ handle and since my arms are longer, though I’m on the back seat, I was able to reach the handle faster.

We both quickly retracted our hands as soon as our skin touched.

I could actually picture out the younger Jung singing…

Electric…electric shock…

If she ever saw what happened.

I quickly went out of the car but I waited for Jessica while I was leaning on it.

“Yuri….”

“uhm?”

 A box was shoved to my chest by a blushing Jessica.

“h-happy b-birthday.” She stuttered badly. “I’m sor…”

I did not let her finish her words when I had pulled her in for a tight hug.

I burrowed my face on her hair.

She tapped my back a few times and hesitantly hugged me back.

I don’t know how long we hugged but when I pulled away, I wanted to tell her that I don’t know if I can stop loving her but her eyes were pleading, it was telling me not to tell anything. It was telling me to let things be as it is now.

“c-can I open this now?” I awkwardly asked as I showed her the box.

“That’s yours. Open it whenever.” She gave me a small smile.

I slowly open the lid of the small box and saw a ring. It was a shiny silver ring, plain except for the engrave inside it.

I smiled and look at her.

“thanks.”

She nodded. She watched confusedly as I remove the pendant of my necklace and replaced it with the ring.

“I’ll wait…” I said with a hopeful smile.

She was about to say something when I cut her off.

“let’s go.”

This time we did not walk together like before. Things we’re still the same but we’re different know. It is us who changed.

The night went off quickly and every one was slightly intoxicated.

A loud banging on the door made us all shut up, except for the loud music we all went silent as we wait for the person behind the door to speak.

“Jessica are you there?”

Donghae, of all people.

The rest ignored him and went back to partying.

Taeyeon looked at me then to Jessica.

An evident frown was on my face as I walk towards the door.

“Yuri, let me…” Jessica tried to open the door first but I had beaten her into it since she was at the kitchen.

“Yuri.” He sounded not so surprised yet he was amused.

“hi, Donghae. What brings you here aside from purposely pissing me off on my birthday.” I gave him a fake sweet smile.

“does it always have to be about you? Still conceited as ever. I’m here for my girlfriend.” He said with that same fake smile.

“why don’t you go in and grace us with your -tonishing presence and go grab some drink since you’re here to visit your girlfriend in the middle of the night. How sweet and de-d*ck-ated.” I sarcastically invited him.

He chuckled and shook his head.

“nah, I’d rather stay here. The drinks are really BITTER for my taste.” He smirked.

I clenched my fist and befor I knew it Jessica and Taeyeon we’re already beside me.

“Yul, Victoria’s  looking for you.’ Taeyeon pulled me away from the door.

I did not even look back at them.

“I’ll just go get something on my room.” I removed Taeyeon’s hands from my arm and went to my room quietly.

I opened the door and entered the room quietly, without turning the lights on.

“he showed up didn’t he?”

I jumped in shock when I heard a familiar voice from the dark.

“Krystal?”

“bingo~”

I sighed and went to sit on my bed.

“you’re a fool.” She said.

“I know.”

“why love someone who doesn’t love you back.”

“I don’t know, you tell me.” I was unconsciously the ring Jessica gave.

“too much for law of proximity. You’ve been with her for too long, you can’t even see those people who can make you happier.”

“you’re still too young. Love isn’t that easy.” I exhaled loudly and lied on my bed, my arms on the back of my head.

“it isn’t supposed to be this hard too. It’s annoying how you think younger people have a different view about love.” She scoffed.

“you think love is easy and just all those sweet stuffs. You don’t know what it feels to have an unrequited love.” I sulked.

“oh, please. Stop sulking you’re getting on my nerve. I know how it damn feels but I never get so angsty just like you.”

I went to support my body with my elbow as I search for Krystal.

“you like someone? Wait where are you?” I looked around the dark room.

I felt a flick on my forehead.

“I’m right beside you and what the hell is so surprising about me falling in love?”

“I don’t know you’re still young?” I chuckled.

“here we go again.” I could make out that she was rolling her eyes right now.

Silence engulfed as both before she spoke in a softer tone.

“want to know a secret?” I winced as the night lamp was and the bright light hit my vision.

I was surprised to see Krystal lying beside me.

“in exchange of what?” I was dubious about her so called secret.

She shrugged. “ I don’t know. You decide after I tell you.” She went to her side, her arm supporting her head.

I studied her face for a bit and have decided that she’s crazy and my life is crazy, so a little more madness wont hurt that much.

“yeah, sure. Fire it.” I smiled a little.

“I’m the secret admirer.” She wiggled her eyebrow with a grin.

“secret admir…..sh*t. that yellow cards were from you?” I suddenly got up from my seat and glared at her. “what is this all about?” I asked, a bit enraged of the sudden confession.

She rolled her eyes and sat up to. “how much denser can you be?”

“you think this is funny?”

She shook her head.

“then why the hell are you doing this? Sending me flowers, this yellow cards, those messa…”

“because I like you! I’ve went out of my way on doing all those silly stuffs because I like you!” she shouted at me.

I was taken a back at her outburst.

“Krystal….”

“aish. Why did I even like you on the first place.” She groaned and ruffled her hair.

“you know I l-like your sister, right?” I asked cautiously.

“like, duh?” she sarcastically remarked which made me roll my eyes again for the umpteenth time.

“so why risk this?”

“are you seriously rejecting me?” she glared at me.

I shook my head furiously.

“no! no! what I mean is..it’s just that…uhg.” I burrowed my face on my hands.

“fine, let’s just make things easier here.”

I look at her through the gaps of my fingers.

“I can help you.”

 I removed my hands away from my face when I saw the seriousness on her face.

“I can make you forget her, get over her.” She sounded so sure.

“Krystal this isn’t a game.” I exhaled frustratingly.

“I know. Nothing is too easy when it comes to you, Yuri. Why do you have to be so emotional and angsty.” She remarked.

“that’s not helping, really.”

“listen, give me a month. If we don’t work out then fine, go and just sulk over my sister. Just let me help you for now.”

“are you saying that we should go out and date?” I tried to clear her idea.

“seriously? You’re the slowest person I have ever met.”

I let her words pass and asked.

“aren’t you dating that rookie guy?”

“what? Who? Those we’re just rumors.”

I cocked an eyebrow not believing her.

She reached for a pillow and hit me with it on my face.

“when will you ever take me seriously?” she sounded so frustrated.

‘okay, that’s enough, you’re hurting me already.” I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me, our face just a centimetre away.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” I whispered as I look into her eyes.

“it’s unlikely I would give up on you without a fight.” She sounded so determined.

“what if it doesn’t work?”

She put her hand on my face and caressed the side of my cheek with her thumb.

“help me make it work. I really like you. I really really do.”

Hesitantly Krystal tilted her head and leaned in to me. Our lips met and my hands went to both sides of her face. I kissed her gently. Afraid that I might hurt break her if I went to aggressively. I felt her hand on my neck and it stayed on where the ring Jessica gave me.

She broke the kiss and said.

“let’s make things clear, Yuri. I’m Soojung, not Sooyeon. I’m nowhere near Jessica so stop thinking about her while you’re with me, arasso?” she warned with a smile.

I chuckled but never agreed.

“so what does this make us?” I asked.

She gave me a look.

“Seriosuly, you’re really really slow.” She knocked my head hugged me tightly. “you’re my babo.”

.......................