She didn’t get me.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

 “I hate this feeling.” Yuri was sitting at her bed with her back against the wooden head board of her bed.

“.....”

“what feeling?...Jealousy, I hate it and it more cause I can’t do anything about it.” She tucked some of her hair at the back of her ears.

“....”

“with who? Don’t play dumb. Obviously with Sica, I hate it when guys go after her. When guys ask her out. When they flirt with her and vice versa.” Yuri sighed as she ran a lazy hand through her hair.

“....”

“This is frustrating...yah! why aren’t  you speaking? Tell me what to do.” Yuri sighed again.

“.....”

“Mickey, speak.” Yuri shook the Mickey mouse doll that was given to her by Jessica on her birthday last year.

The soft huggable toy stared at her with its big dark blank eyes.

Yuri let out another sigh.

“I know.. I know, you’re just a toy so you can’t speak and I am crazy enough to talk to you.” She rolled her eyes and put down the Mickey mouse toy beside her. “God this is so depressing.”

...

YURI’S POV

 

I opened the door and was not surprised to see Donghae at our dorm.

“Hi, Yuri.” He greeted me with that same old charming smile he used to pull off on me.

“Hi.” I answered shortly.

I was about to ask why he was here ‘again’ but the obvious answer just slapped me on the face.

Jessica s her arms around Donghae’s and slowly entwined her fingers with his.

I stared at their hands as I swallowed the big lump on my throat.

‘oh, if you only know how bad I wanted to hold your hands too.’

My attention went back to them when Jessica faked a cough.

I forced a smile.

“Going out?” I asked, thou I really know what the answer would be.

Jessica nodded her head shyly.

“So you mean you two...” I did not finish my words when Donghae nodded.

I secretly pinched myself to stop myself from breaking down.

“w..well..Congratulations. You two look really good with each other.” I forced another smile but doubting if it was as convincing as the first.

I studied Jessica’s face and I can see that she was feeling uneasy.

I look at my watch and giggled.

“It’s getting late, go ahead and enjoy.”

I was surprised when Jessica let go of Donghae’s hand and hugged me.

“We’ll talk later.” She whispered.

I pulled her off me and stared at her eyes before nodding my head.

Donghae opened the door for Jessica and before he went out I stopped him.

“Take care of her.” I said in a dead serious tone. ”and don’t do something stupid.”

He smirked.

“and who are you to tell me what to do?” He moved a step closer to me.

I stepped back.

“huh, ex?” He said in a mocking tone. The same smug smirk present on his face.

...

Taeyeon stared at me as I try to finish a bucket of ice cream on my lap.

“are you seriously finishing that?” with a dorky facial expression I can’t even explain what.

I nodded with my mouth full.

“are you stressed out?” she moved closer to me and studied my face.

“Your stare is giving me the creeps.” I pushed her face away from mine.

She gave out her loud ahjumma laugh.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat.

“spill it.” She said excitedly.

I swallowed the ice cream with a sound and look at the kid leader seriously.

“Sica and Hae is dating.” I made exaggerated sulking sound.

“Jinja?”

I nodded with a frown.

“If that was true. Aren’t you supposed to be happy for them?” she asked curiously.

I tilted my head while giving her an ARE-YOU-SERIOUS-WITH-WHAT-YOU-JUST-SAID-LOOK.

“Opps! I forgot. “ she giggled.

I nodded.

“I forgot Donghae was your ex and that you still feel a bit for him.” She giggled more.

“what?” I pulled her collar towards me my nose flaring.

She gulped nervously.

“what do you mean by ‘what’?”

“what did you just said?” I closed my eyes as I wait for her answer.

“I..uh..think your still in love with Hae and your jealous with Sica and him.”

I released her collar and face palmed myself.

I sighed and signalled Taeyeon to come closer.

“Didn’t I tell you two nights ago that I like Sica.” I hissed at her ears.

“oh! Are you serious about that? I thought you were just drunk and you were just randomly saying things.” She giggled nervously.

I rolled my eyes.

“I was dead serious when I said I love Sica and when I said that you were a gay.” I continued to whisper.

She let out a girly giggle and I wanted to gag just at the sight of her acting girly girl.

“oh my...damn hangovers. I didn’t know they can still take effect two days after drinking.” She giggled.

I rolled my eyes.

“damn you dorky gay.” I playfully punched her shoulder.

“yah!” she glared ‘cutely’ at me.” Take that back.”

“which one?” I asked innocently.

“I am gay.” She pouted.

“you’re a what?” I gave her a surprised look.

“ga...” she stopped saying the word.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! You monkey! You tricked me!.” She stomped her feet like a kid.

“what did you call me!” I asked.

“a monkey! And I won’t get that back you’re...a..a..gay MONKEY!” she purposely softened her voice on the word ‘gay’ so no one would hear.

I shrugged and played the play button on my phone.

“which one?”

“I am gay.”

“you’re a what?”

“ I am ga...”

Taeyeon’s nose flared at what I did.

“You!” She pointed at me and glared at me.” I hate you.!” She hissed at me and walked away.

“now I feel better.” I put down the bucket of ice cream and put my hands behind my back as I stretch my legs on the table before me.

‘that denial gay.’ I giggled at my thought.

My attention was quickly caught when the door suddenly opened.

Jessica’s nose was a bit red and her eyes were a bit puffy.

‘did she cry?’

I quickly went to my feet and went before her.

“did you cry?” I put my hands on her shoulders.

She nodded with a smile.

“I told him to take care of you, aish. That guy.” I took a double look at her and saw her still smiling to herself. ”hey what’s funny with him making you cry.” I shook her little body.

She looks at me and smiled.

“he did make me cry..but in a good way it is.” She smiled shyly.

“eh?” I tilted my head as I try to comprehend what she just said. ”was that even possible?” I aksed.

She nodded her head and showed me her hand with a...oh..Lord am I seeing a freakin’ couple ring?

“A couple ring?” I almost choked on my words.

She nodded her head.

“and he told me that....”

I stopped her by covering .

“save the story for Tiffany.”

I started to walk away from her but she stopped me by holding on at the hem of my shirt.

“you promised me that we would talk.” She stared right in to my eyes and at that moment I just knew I agreed with her.

...

We were standing side by side at the rooftop of the place we were living. Over looking some great scenery around the city.

I removed my jacket as I saw Jessica shivering from the cold air.

She look at me and hugged me.

“Yuri are you mad at me?” she burrowed her face at the crook of my neck.

“no, of course not.” I shook my head as I think of any ways I made her think of such thing.

“are you jealous?” She asked.

I paused for a moment.

“please elaborate.” I hugged her tighter as I let my lips brush on the crown of her head.

“When you saw me a while ago with Hae, were you jealous?” She slowly looks up at me.

‘YES!’

I shook my head.

“what makes you think of that?” I asked her.

“When I saw you looking at our hands, you look mad. I was scared.” She bowed her head.

I chuckled.

“I was not, trust me.” I smiled.

“Yuri, I understand if you feel jealous. Donghae was your boyfriend for a long time and I know how much you love him. But no worries I would take care and love him as much as you did.” She smiled.

‘what the hell did she just said?’

“I..uh..Sica.” I pulled away from the hug and stepped back. “please don’t misunderstand.” I sighed.

“Yuri you don’t have to deny that you felt a ‘bit’ jealous.” She emphasized the word ‘bit’.

I sighed again.

‘why do you have to be so hard headed Jessica Jung I was not jealous because of Donghae, I was jealous because of you, so please stop insisting.’

I just nodded my head and I was defeated again by the great Jessica Jung.

“Let’s just go in, I feel cold already.” I walked ahead of her and a small smile formed on my lips as I felt her hug me on my waist.

I wrapped my hand on her shoulders and pulled her closer to me.

She look at me and I smiled back.

‘when will you ever get me?’

.................

[a/n] so uh..first update^^,hehe XD...taeyeon on chappie 2, I would be writing on their pov's (yul and tae)^^

please do somment and tell me what you think^^

thanks for the subs! oh and for the comments for the foreword..appreciated deeply^^