WHITE LIES.

S.W.A.G.(secretly we are gay) (Discontinued)

 

 

..........................

 

 

YURI’S POV

“Yah! Taeyeon-ah. I’m serious, it felt so real.” I shouted out my words due to frustration.

“which part?” Taeyeon grinned mockingly with a raised eyebrow. Her attention fully on the apple she was peeling.

“every effin’ little thing! Her lips on mine, her touch, her skin, her moans….everything!.” I hugged my pillow and continued to sigh for the nth time.

“sorry to break your bubbles but let’s be real, Yul. What you’re saying is really really impossible.” She finished off peeling the apple and was now slicing it into pieces.

“But Taeng.” My words were cut when she shoved an apple inside my mouth.

“Listen my beloved ever so smexy gay buddy. Sometimes we tend to have dreams that look so vivid that we somehow get detached from reality and sometimes think that our dream was real.” I was looking at her seriously as I listen to her probable explanation about my oh-it-feels-so-real-dream.

She continued to spill words after words which were quite confusing for me. I really don’t know if I was just dumb because I don’t know what she’s talking about or I was just too dumb that I was listening to this midget anyway.

“woah.woah. wait and what does your dog ginger have to do with my dream?” I cut her as I stop on munching the apple.

“aish. You’re not listening to me aren’t you?” Taeyeon ruffled her hair in annoyance.

I was looking at her innocently.

“aish, stop looking at me that way.” She pushed my face away from hers. “ I can’t believe I wasted my beautiful voice for explaining non sense.”

I rolled my eyes.

“I guess this hospital medicines are getting all in your head.” She giggled as she picks a random medicine beside my hospital bed.

“funny, but that seems possible.” I cocked an eyebrow as I laughed loudly

..

I was busy changing channels, looking for something that would make me think other than my stupid dream.

“Yah! You’re making me dizzy. Stop changing channels.” Taeyeon harshly grabbed the remote from my grasp.

“Tae!.” I ruffled my hair on frustration.” I can’t help thinking about her.” I made some fake sobbing sounds.

“Yul. How many times do I have to tell you that Jessica can’t just go barging on inside that door wearing……”

We both jumped when someone slammed the door.

“a nurse’s outfit…..” Taeyeon trailed with an expression of amazement and confusion on her face.

“…Impossible.” She breathed out.

Well. There was Jessica, standing before us, wearing a baby blue nurse’s outfit which was undoubtedly a shorter version of the original. Her hair was tied up in a neat bun which was hidden behind her nurse’s cap. She walked closer to my bed, her y heels clicking with every step she makes. I noticed that as she gets closer that the first two buttons of her dress was undone.

Taeyeon looked at me and we both gulped.

“Hey, what’s with the faces?” Jessica giggled as she saw our surprised look or more like scared but whatever it is I bet we look funny.

I look up at her cause she was now hovering at me. I almost fainted on the spot as I noticed how red her lips were.

‘damn that y lips…. TT.TT’

“pinch me Taeng.” I mumbled at Taeyeon. “ I swear this is what I dreamed about.”

‘well except for the colour of the nurse’s uniform but nonetheless this almost look like it.’

“more like ‘wet dreamed’ about.” She mumbled back.

“Hey are you guys ok?” Jessica snapped her fingers at us.

I took another gulp.

“I..uh..J-Jessica.” I stuttered as I look away from her.

“you’re flushed. Should I call the doctor?” Jessica was about to press the emergency button, good thing Taeyeon was fast enough to stop her.

“uh, Yuri was just mesmerized.” Taeyeon chuckled nervously.

I gave the midget a look and she mouthed a sorry.

“mesmerized?” Jessica giggled as she looks at my direction. “were you mesmerized by me, Yuri-ah?” she was smiling widely as she asked me.

‘truth is I feel hot and bothered by you….’

“I…”

Jessica silenced me with a finger on my lips.

“I always know I look mesmerizing.” Her head was thrown back as she laughed heartily.

Taeyeon nudged me and we laughed nervously in unison.

“she really should stop hanging out with YoonA.” Taeyeon whispered.

I nodded in agreement.

‘why were they hanging out more anyways?’

……

Jessica was talking to someone over the line. That conversation seems serious since it was taking her sometime over the phone. She was back facing me but would you call me a queer if I say that she still looks extremely gorgeous even on that side.

“you should really stop undressing her with your eyes.” Taeyeon poked my cheek while grinning widely.

I look at her; slightly offended of how she judged the way I look at Jessica.

“I was just admiring her.” I rolled my eyes as I defended myself.

“admire my .” She chuckled as she slaps my arm playfully. “after telling me your ‘wet’  dream with Nurse Jung, there.” She pointed Jessica with her puckered lips. “ do you really expect me to think nicely on the way you look at her?”

I glanced at Jessica and I could not help but drool on how hot she looked on the nurse costume.

“but seriously Tae I was just admiring her.” I smiled.

“if you insist.” She smiled suggestively as she walks towards the small fridge.

Oh! Have I mentioned that I have this really nice room inside this hospital? This place looks like a 5 star hotel suite.

I look to my side when I heard a loud sigh from Jessica.

My breath stopped as I watch the way she removed her hair from the constriction of the tight bun. She threw the nurse’s cap over me as she ran her fingers through her hair, Purposely messing it in a y way.

She sat beside me on the hospital bed and stared at the t.v.

I handed her the nurse’s cap with a smile.

“this look better with that uniform.” I grinned.

She smiled back as she looks at the cap I was holding.

“put it for me then.” She raised her eyebrow with a smug smile.

She leaned forward our noses almost touching.

“Stupid fridge….awwwww spare my eyes you people.”

We jumped in surprise as we heard Taeyeon’s loud voice from our back.

Jessica quickly pulled away with a shy smile while I look at Taeyeon accusingly.

I was sending her a silent message of ‘what-a-way-to-ruin-a-possibly-romantic-moment.’ Look.

She just shrugged with a smile.

I just rolled my eyes as I waved my hands dismissively.

I look back to Jessica and was now slightly disappointed when I saw her trying to put the nurse’s cap by herself but she seems to be struggling with it so I scooted closer to her and held her hands down to her side.

I put some hairpins in between my lips while I put the nurse’s cap in position.

Jessica glanced at me with a shy smile.

I look down at her and smiled back.

“what?” I asked as I carefully pin the cap on her hair.

“you look pretty good when you’re concentrating.” She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

“are you trying to say that I don’t look good when I’m not concentrating?” I teased.

She shook her head quickly.

“anniyo. That’s not what I mean.”

I froze when she rested her hand on my thigh.

I chuckled nervously.

“I was just messing up with you.” I was careful when I removed her hand on my thigh.

“are you feeling better now? I heard you’ll be staying here until tomorrow.” Jessica fixed my fringe as she scooted closer to me.

I look at Taeyeon but she just shrugged and smiled.

“uh..yeah.. I’m feeling better now.”

I froze when Jessica stared at me her brows furrowed deeply.

“hey..hey.” I laughed nervously. I looked away from her gaze which was making me feel uncomfortable.” What’s with the look?” I mumbled my question.

“I don’t know if it’s just me but I noticed that you were acting a bit different around me lately.”

“uh..really? I think it was just you. What makes you think I’m acting different around you?” I glanced at Taeyeon, asking her for a backup or something.

“I don’t know. Sometimes you get all shy around me then next thing you get all touchy and sweet.” She mumbled cutely.

“Yuri’s just weird, don’t mind her too much Sica.” I was relieved when I heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“jinja?” Jessica said as if she was convincing herself that what Taeyeon said was real.

Taeyeon and I nodded.

“Yuri is a queer. And she’s specifically sweet with everybody from our group.” Taeyeon continued to save me from this deep .

The midget moved closer to me and she was now back hugging me, her chin resting on my shoulder.

Jessica stared at Taeyeon’s arms which were wrapped protectively around my body.

“excuse me for a second.” Jessica jumped down of the bed and was dialling a number over the phone.

I quickly removed Taeyeon’s arms around me and shuddered.

“augh. Don’t hug me like that again. Ever!.” I hissed. “Especially in front of Sica. What if she thought differently about us.”

Taeyeon was chuckling as she sat beside me.

“chill, Yul. Jessica is straight she wouldn’t think of anything funny about us. At least not as funny of what you dreamed about her.” She nudged my side.

“AISH. Stop using my dream against me.” I pouted.

Taeyeon ruffled my hair and poked my cheek.

“aish, Yul. Stop acting so adorably. I might just punch you.” She pinched my cheeks.

I look at Taeyeon incredulously.

“are you starting to have a crush on me now?” I teased.

Taeyeon tilted her head to the side.

She moved closer to my face and for a split second I thought she would kiss me.

“you wish.” She grinned. “wouldn’t that be gross? You were like my sister or brother whatever you are.” She chuckled.

“but..but…look at me I’m adorable, aren’t I?” I continued to as I blink cutely before her.

Her face contorted out of disgust.

“you’re disgusting.” She pushed my face away.

We both chuckled loudly as we continued to play this silly flirting game.

“hey, do you think Jessica is starting to notice that I like her?” I half whispered to Taeyeon as I look once in a while at Jessica’s direction.

“I’m not really sure.” Taeyeon shrugged. “maybe she does because she was noticing the way you act around her.”

I nodded.

“should I be more careful?”

Taeyeon looked at me sceptically.

“be careful? Of what?”

“my feelings about her.”

Taeyeon knocked my head which made me pout.

“you told me numerous times that you like her but how come you’re acting like you have no plans of confessing and having her.”

I sighed.

“She’s in love with my ex, like super in love. Do you really expect me to go tell her that I like her when everything is going her way?” I bowed my head as I mumble. “ all I want is for her to be happy.”

Taeyeon patted my back sympathetically.

“love .” She groaned.

I look at her with a small smile.

“hell it does.”

We both giggled.

“so you really have no plans of telling her?” Taeyeon asked with a serious face.

I was silent for a moment while I look at Jessica from a far.

“non, not yet at least.” I said still while still starring at the girl I love. ”how about you? Any plan on confessing over ffany?”

Taeyeon chuckled.

“are you seriously asking me that?”

I nodded with a grin.

“no plans yet.” She said. “I’m still enjoying the fact that she’s in love with a mystery person.” She matches her sarcastic words with a roll of her eyes.

“oh and that reminds me of our future plan.” I smirked evilly.

“yeah. Yeah, Us being her stalker.” She chuckled as she shakes her head with a wide smile.

“oh my gosh Taeng. Don’t live me here alone.” I was clinging at Taeyeon’s arms as I plead for her to stay.

“uhg. I still have a recording.” She pushed my arms away from her.

“please don’t let me stay with her.” I kept my voice low so that Jessica won’t hear.

“aish. I can’t stay any longer I’ll be late.” She stomped her foot.

“shhh! Shhh! Stop stomping your feet I don’t want to wake her up.”

“what the hell is wrong with you?” she annoyingly asked.

“I can’t handle the awkwardness and..and..uhg..I can’t do it alone.” I pouted.

“we would all be coming back later. Just keep calm and act naturally around her.”

“could you guys shut up. I’m trying to sleep here.”

We both froze as we heard Jessica’s voice.

“omg..omg..she’s not yet asleep! Did she hear me? You think she did? Was my voice too loud?” I panicked.

Taeyeon covered my mouth.

“shut up, Yul. We’re not talking loudly. She must’ve heard murmurs.”

I was relieved for a moment.

“I’m going. Manager oppa is calling me already.” Taeyeon said.

I pouted and puppy eyed at her.

“please stay.”

“NO WAY!.” Taeyeon Removed my grasp on her arm as she quickly run out of the room.

She slammed the door a bit too loud and I was surprised when I saw Jessica standing up from the couch and was now going towards my direction.

“noisy brats.” She glared at me.

I laughed nervously.

“s-sorry.”

I was surprised when she lifted the covers of the hospital bed and slipped in beside me.

“J-Jessica.” I stummered.

“what? Can’t I sleep on this bed too?” Her voice was a bit too scary for my liking. ”aish. I can’t believe you let me sleep on that couch.” She clicked her tongue as she put the covers up to her chin.

I was sitting on the bed my back on the head board. I look down at Jessica who was sleeping like a princess.

My eyes widen when Jessica moved her legs over mine.

‘omg! Omg! Omg! I can feel her legs..waaah!’

I look under the covers and saw that her short dress was now barely covering her underwear.

I clicked my tongue nervously.

I was about to go down the bed and transfer over the couch but I felt a hard grip on my wrist.

I stiffly turned to look at Jessica and my eyes widen in horror as I saw her smirking at me.

“oh God Sica.. I..i..UH.” I stuttered miserably.

“are you seriously looking at me down there?” Her eyebrow was cocked while she pointed ‘down’ there.

“no I wasn’t.” I defended myself but the way my pitch went extremely high already gave the way of me lying about it.

She giggled cutely as she reached for my cheeks and pinch it.

“I was just kidding.” She giggled even more. “look at your face, you look so flustered.”

‘God this girl.’

“aish.” I look at her.

She giggled as she made herself sit beside me.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed.

It was really uncomfortable for me but still I like the feeling of how we fit perfectly for each other.

“Yuri-ah. Open the t.v.” She ordered.

“I guess that would be hard.” I joked but she just glared at me.

I look around searching for the remote.

“where’s the stupid remote?” I asked her but she just shrugged.

I can’t find it anywhere and it hits me. It can’t be under the covers, right?

“why don’t you look ‘down there’?” Jessica pointed her legs which were still under the covers.

“why don’t you just look for it.” I said which made me earn another glare.

“fine.fine.” I was about to lift the covers when I realized where I put the remote. “oh, I remember.” My voice sounded like I was endowed with a chance to experience nirvana in no time.

She rolled her eyes as I reach behind my pillow.

I opened the t.v. and saw donghae dancing with eunhyuk. Apparently they were performing their ‘I wanna dance’ song.

I cleared my throat uneasily as I carefully glance at Jessica who was sitting beside me. I quickly looked away when I saw that she was already staring at me.

‘. . .’

I was fumbling with the remote control, debating over myself whether I should change the channel or just watch Jessica watching his boyfriend, which yeah, was unfortunately my ex.

I jumped a bit when I felt Jessica’s hand on mine. She smiled at me as she carefully grabbed the remote on my hand.

I was unable to speak when she changed the channel.

“hey, don’t you want to watch him?” I asked her.

“not, if you want to watch him.” She said nonchalantly without looking at me. “I see you’re uncomfortable watching him.” She stared right into my eyes. “why?” her tone sounded like she really was confused.

“why?” I repeated her question thou I already know what she meant.

“why do I get the feeling that you hate him? I thought you two broke up nicely.” Her brows furrowed deeply as she waits for an answer.

‘that’s what he told you? That we broke up nicely? Huh, he really did make everything to make it hard for me.’

“he said we broke up nicely….” My words hanged by the air.

She was looking for me expectantly.

“let’s just not talk about him now. I’m too tired.” I was looking away from her as I fix my pillow and laid down the bed. I put my arm behind my head and stared at the ceiling.

Everything went silent between us except for the noise coming from the t.v.

“is this about me?” her voice was weak.

“….”

“Yuri, is this about me?”

“….”

“Fine, I would talk even if you won’t answer me. This lingered on my mind for a long time and I can’t stand the fact that I can’t even open this up to you.” She sighed.

I really wanted to look at her but my eyes were glued to the ceiling and the only thing I can do now is too close my eyes and listen to her.

“You’re my best friend, right?” she glanced at me but she just sighed as I close my eyes. ”right?” she repeated softly.

“hmmm.” I hummed in response.

This seemed to encourage her so she speaks again.

“and best friends don’t… I mean they’re not supposed to…I mean us, we can’t…” She was searching for words as she tries to explain what’s inside her mind.

I ignored the pounding inside my chest as I reach for Jessica’s hand, holding it as a sign that she could tell me anything and everything.

She took a deep breath before saying.

“you can’t possibly be in love with me, right?” Her voice was shaking as she asked me.

My eyes shot open in shock.

I faced at her and tears were starting to form on her eyes.

“girls can’t fall for each other, right? You can’t be in love with me.”

I quickly sat and pulled her in for a hug, hushing her and calming her.

I forced a laugh as I make soothing circles on her back.

“that’s silly Sica. I mean you’re pretty but having a romantic feeling towards you would be a bit too over board.”

every words that left my mouth stung but I don’t even care if it hurts.

‘Another lie won’t hurt that much, won’t it?’

She pulled away from the hug, studying my face.

“who told this too you?”

“that doesn’t matter.” She mumbled.

I sighed.

“it does matter.” I held her chin up so she can look straight into my eyes.

“Donghae.” She bowed her head.

I clenched my fist.

“why would he say that? When did he say that?” I asked through my gritted teeth.

“w-we had this fight. He was really mad at me and he told me stuffs I don’t even understand. I don’t know how it happened but he just…he just shouted at my face, telling me that it was my fault that’s why you two broke up…he said that you were a lesbian and that you were in love with me.” She cried again.

“I…I’m not a lesbian, Jessica.” I closed my eyes as I let out another painful lie. I opened my eyes and stared right through hers. “and I’m not in love with you.”

“really?” she asked in a childlike manner.

I nodded my head, afraid of putting another lie on my list.

I wiped her tears away and said.

“smile. I don’t want to see you crying.”

She gave me a small smile.

“wider?” I poke her side playfully.

She pushed my hand away and smiled wider.

“better.” I squeezed her hand as I smile back at her.

…….

Night came and the other members started to arrive.

 I felt better thinking that my other sisters would be by my side, making me laugh till my tummy hurts without having the slightest idea of what I’m going through.

‘everything would be fine.’

I smiled widely as I saw them rushing towards my side. Hugging, pinching my cheeks and ruffling my hair. I felt better.

“unnie!” YoonA rushed beside me but to my surprise it was Jessica who she hugged.

“Yah!” I pulled Yoona’s arms away from Sica’s body with a pout.

“she’s not sick.” I pointed at Jessica. “ I am.” I pointed myself with another pout.

YoonA gave me her famous alligator laugh.

“Jelly Yul Unnie.” She went beside me and hugged me from the side.

Sooyoung then appeared before me while holding different kinds of foods.

“I’m sure that you’re not enjoying the foods they serve here.” She grinned as she put some food on my lap and some on the table nearby.

“thanks, I think I’m not getting any better with the bland foods they serve.” I grinned back.

“Yuwree!”

My eardrums throbbed as I heard Tiffany’s ‘normal’ voice which was now shaking the hospital grounds.

“Hi, Ffany. I see you’re still imitating a speaker.” I teased.

“I see you’re still not wearing some earplugs.” HyoYeon butted in as she appeared right behind ‘the speaker.’

“bullies.” Tiffany pouted. ”TaeTae!, Yuwree and Hyo is bullying me.” She made some fake sobbing sounds as she rush beside my midget buddy.

“uhg, love birds.” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as she grabbed the remote on my lap.

“Yuri-ah~~~~” Sunny did some aegyo as she greeted me.

“s-sunny-ah!” I said through my gritted with my toes curling.

“wae Yuri-ah~~~~” she continued to tease me seeing my reaction.

I showed her my fist and she just laughed it out as she pulled me in for a hug.

“stop acting like you don’t like my aegyo.” She patted my back before leaving me so she can sit beside Hyoyeon.

“Unnie.” Seohyun greeted me in the most normal greeting from all my sisters.

“maknae.” I held her hand and smiled.

“are you feeling better, unnie?” she asked with her tone full of concern.

“funny that you were the only one who seems concerned with me.” I said which earned me a loud “yah!” as a disapproval.

Seohyun giggled as she sat beside me, handing me some ‘healthier foods’ than what Sooyoung gave me.

“thanks.” I smiled at her.

“you’re welcome unnie. Just get well soon, cause I’m already taking every schedules you’re in.” she giggled.

“I will.” I ruffled her hair and…wait!

Wait!

Someone’s missing.

“where’s Taeyeon?” I asked loudly and they all pointed at the midget who was blushing madly with a Hwang sitting on her lap.

“Yah! Come here you midget.” I waved my hand so she can come beside me.

“she can’t!.” Tiffany stuck her tongue out at me.

I was supposed to come and get my gay buddy but I felt someone’s hand on mine.

“Just let them be.” Jessica whispered at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her but she just continued to talk it out with YoonA.

‘YoonSic..tsss.’

Ok..now I’m officially hurt and pissed.

…..

Night came and Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Jessica had decided to be left behind so I can have some company till tomorrow.

“aren’t you guys gonna be bored?” I asked them.

They all shook their heads and smiled creepily at me.

My eyes widen when Sooyoung showed me a paper bag full of liquors.

“are you freakin crazy?”

Jessica looked like uh…she’s in a mode while Sooyoung shrugged and so as Taeyeon.

“guys I mean girls this is a hospital, if you’re not aware.”

“I’m aware.” Sooyoung grinned.

“me too.” Taeyeon grinned too. I look at Jessica.

“don’t be a party pooper.” She rolled her eyes.

“hey. I’m not a party pooper! I’m just thinking what if we get caught?” I reasoned out the truth.

“chicken.” Jessica muttered.

“Hey, hey. Why are you even acting this way? I thought were good?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

Even Taeyeon and Soo’s eyebrows were raised.

“you two had a fight?” Sooyoung asked.

“uh, no..not actually a fight more like a misunderstanding.” I cleared.

Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

“misunderstanding?” her tone was asking for an elaborated answer but I just shrugged at her.

“let’s just talk about it some other time.” I smiled at her hoping she would let me pass this time.

She furrowed her eyebrows but agreed nonetheless.

“can we just drink?” Jessica asked or more like ordered.

Sooyoung grinned while nodding her head.

“guys!.” I groaned but nobody listened.

…..

One shot.

Two shots.

Damn I got lost of how many glasses I’ve drunk.

I glanced at the direction of the door and I wonder what Sooyoung said to the nurses that made them agree for me to lock the door.

I was squinted my eyes as I try to look at my friends from the dark.

“hic* I can’t hic* see you guys*” Taeyeon giggled in between her hiccups.

“me too.” Sooyoung said in a slurred manner.

“I told you it’s not a good idea to drink on the dark.” I said.

“I think it’s fun.” Jessica disagreed.

‘what’s wrong with her?’

“see, Jessica approves.” Sooyoung giggled.

“aish. I still think it’s absurd.” I quickly stood up from the floor where we were drinking and blindingly find my way towards the couch a half bottle of liquor still on my hand.

I lazily slumped my body on the couch and soon my eyes started to water.

I heard some footsteps behind me and a loud hiccup.

“Tae. I lied at her.” I said as hot tears flowed even more out of my eyes.

“…hiccups….”

“I told her I don’t love her.” I gulped some liquor on the bottle and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

“many times you told me I was stronger than you, many time you told me that I’m much more straight forward than you.” I smiled as I recall the thought. “but look at me now. I can never tell her the truth. I can never tell her that I’m in love with her, that I’m in love with my best friend. Is this all what I’ll get after giving up almost everything?. Why can’t I just be in love with someone else.”

“…hiccups….”

“it hurts too much.” I walk towards her. “ I don’t even know what to do.” I walked past her but was surprised when she grabbed my wrist harshly.

She pulled me in a lighted corner and my eyes widen in shock.

Next thing I know was I felt the stinging pain on my cheeks and my heart crumbling into dust.

“you lied.” Her voice cracked.

“Sica.”

It was the only word which came out of my mouth as I watch her disappear again in this dark room.

……………………………..